• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Common trope RP

FR0G B0N3S

W3LL TH1S 1S W31RD
Hi! I'm looking for some more RP partners, I'm wanting to do a NB(Me)xA with one (or more) of these tropes

Bold is one's I'm craving

Sunshine x Traumatized (Bonus if both are traumatized just deal with it differently)
Jock x Nerd
Rich kid x Middle class
Not good with emotions x Very good with emotions
Flirt x Oblivious
Oblivious x Oblivious
Tol x Smol

Or suggest one! I'm up for just about anything <3

Last edited:
i’d be down for just about any of these! not good with emotions x good with emotions / sunshine x traumatized look especially interesting. maybe a combination if you’re down for something a little darker?

i’d be down for just about any of these! not good with emotions x good with emotions / sunshine x traumatized look especially interesting. maybe a combination if you’re down for something a little darker?
Im good with a combo of those!

Would it be okay if I play person 2? (Not good with emotions + traumatized)

Last edited:
Hey Sunshine x Traumatized (Bonus if both are traumatized just deal with it differently) seems kinda interesting! (Blended with tol x smol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back