• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Info Common Questions Concerning the Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this isn't like a big deal and honestly i've no clue where to post this so sorry in advance- but why do the pfp's have to be so small? My pictures get blurry when they get decreased :c

I know this isn't like a big deal and honestly i've no clue where to post this so sorry in advance- but why do the pfp's have to be so small? My pictures get blurry when they get decreased :c

hi :)  if you have any questions just post them in the site questions and information section.

it could be that you are using a jpg/jpeg file type for the image which is the reason why the picture turns blurry, the site prefers png images or gif images. if not then i'm not really sure why, sorry about that.

hi :)  if you have any questions just post them in the site questions and information section.

it could be that you are using a jpg/jpeg file type for the image which is the reason why the picture turns blurry, the site prefers png images or gif images. if not then i'm not really sure why, sorry about that.

Oh of course, it seemed a bit overdone in my head to make a whole new topic it's not at all i see. but thnx i'll try it again with png or gif images and see if it works! otherwise no worries it's fine. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Will the cross-platform post saving(as in when you type something into the fancy box, it'll save the draft across any computer or phone as long as it's your account) be brought back to the site? the current system only saves a draft to the computer it was originally written on

It varies. The draft system is a little wonky at present. Sometimes it saves nothing, sometimes it keeps it saved even after you've posted. One of mine that it kept after posting turned up on both desktop and laptop, but mostly they don't.

We're hoping to find a better, more reliable draft system but haven't yet.

Havent been here in awhile... was wondering why the forum looked a bit different...

But I have got to say I HATTEE that the OOC/Character Sign in/Etc is not all on one page where you can easily click from one to the other.. Really hate that they've changed that awesome feature....

Havent been here in awhile... was wondering why the forum looked a bit different...

But I have got to say I HATTEE that the OOC/Character Sign in/Etc is not all on one page where you can easily click from one to the other.. Really hate that they've changed that awesome feature....

We switched hosts.

Agreed! The staff are currently looking for a replacement to the tab system.

It's a pain, I agree. But again I want to point out that we didn't have much choice. The tabs add-on was one of several that were on the way to breaking the site, so it would have had to go soon anyway.

The change in forum software meant all the add-ons were left behind because they simply weren't compatible. We are looking for replacements, but we're also trying to make sure the replacements are going to be adequately supported by the developers. (That's what was going wrong with the old ones - the forum software was being updated, but the add-ons weren't, and kept falling further and further behind.)

I honestly don't have time to look for a similiar question, but where do I go if I wanna make a new character? (the character workshop y'know)

wait so......i'm from the "Ancient days" and just got back.......someone please tell me how to get around. and like actually create an RP. I'm lost ;_; 

Hello, I figured since this is just a small question I'll just put it here instead of wasting a new thread.

Why is the Support tab in the main menubar colored yellow? Is it just me?

Also, we just altered the way Support works (you make a post instead of submitting a ticket), and wanted to call attention to that.  The color should return to normal soon.

Can anyone tell me how to make a character? I've already got 2 strikes on rps. I'm still new to this Web site. 

Can anyone tell me how to make a character? I've already got 2 strikes on rps. I'm still new to this Web site. 

It's not the same for every role play. Usually there are instructions posted and some will have a template that you can copy and paste and then type in your information. You can certainly private message the person running the role play to ask them if they have no instructions posted. If you link me to a certain role play you might want to join, I can take a look for you. You can also private message me if you like. 

Ok... Sorry for asking this on here but I'm a user from uh, I think I can say Years now... but wanted to get back to the site for a bit but is there no longer a 'chat room'?  Like a general chat room... A Rather a built in one or one like Xat?

Ok... Sorry for asking this on here but I'm a user from uh, I think I can say Years now... but wanted to get back to the site for a bit but is there no longer a 'chat room'?  Like a general chat room... A Rather a built in one or one like Xat?

There isn't one at the moment. You can find plenty of people to talk with, though, in the discussion forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back