• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Coming Back

Wonderstruck

In her darkness, she is silent.
Hello all! I started role playing in 2010 and was extremely active up until 2017. After taking a bit of a hiatus, I really want to get back into the swing of things.
I am open to pretty much any type of plot, as long as I can write as the girl. Maybe down the road I will be more open to playing a male character, but just coming back I want to write what I know.
I don’t have a specific plot in mind, and really am throwing this thread out there for some join requests. If you have a plot needing a female character, please message me! If you have a plot that you posted and haven’t gotten any bites at, I’m game!
I typically write as much as my partner, I can manage 6-8 paragraphs or keep it simple with 1-2 paragraphs or even one liners. I will match the effort I am given. I will be active at least once a day and am in MST. If we are doing romance in the plot, I prefer M/F.

Plots that do interest me:
Post apocalyptic
Realistic plots like family life, work life, etc.
Supernatural male doms, vampires, werewolves, demons, fallen angels, gods, etc.
Harry Potter
Fairytale (Anime)
MCU
Mystery
Horror/thriller
Romance heavy plots
Caraval (the book by Stephanie Garber)
Mid-evil
Fantasy and Lore

But I am not closed off to any other plots or themes!

Last edited:
Hello all! I started role playing in 2010 and was extremely active up until 2017. After taking a bit of a hiatus, I really want to get back into the swing of things.
I am open to pretty much any type of plot, as long as I can write as the girl. Maybe down the road I will be more open to playing a male character, but just coming back I want to write what I know.
I don’t have a specific plot in mind, and really am throwing this thread out there for some join requests. If you have a plot needing a female character, please message me! If you have a plot that you posted and haven’t gotten any bites at, I’m game!
I typically write as much as my partner, I can manage 6-8 paragraphs or keep it simple with 1-2 paragraphs or even one liners. I will match the effort I am given. I will be active at least once a day and am in MST. If we are doing romance in the plot, I prefer M/F.

Plots that do interest me:
Post apocalyptic
Realistic plots like family life, work life, etc.
Supernatural male doms, vampires, werewolves, demons, fallen angels, gods, etc.
Harry Potter
Fairytale (Anime)
MCU
Mystery
Horror/thriller
Romance heavy plots
Caraval (the book by Stephanie Garber)
Mid-evil
Fantasy and Lore

But I am not closed off to any other plots or themes!
Would you be interested in a role play about taking down a Italian mobster? You can play the girl

Oooo intrigued, tell me more. Are we cops undercover? Another gang looking to take out the competition?

We are apart of a gang but for my characters storyline I’m going to have him go into world war 2 then when he comes back he needs a job and money so he hooks up with the bad guy. The bad guy is making him kill you but he can’t kill you because ether we have them together or something. My guy then lies about killing you and the big boss finds out eventually leaving him to seek your Gangs help and protection.

We are apart of a gang but for my characters storyline I’m going to have him go into world war 2 then when he comes back he needs a job and money so he hooks up with the bad guy. The bad guy is making him kill you but he can’t kill you because ether we have them together or something. My guy then lies about killing you and the big boss finds out eventually leaving him to seek your Gangs help and protection.

Yep! Totally game! Want to make a thread? We can have them where they both have feelings for each other and have been friends for a long time and maybe had a few flings in the past to solidify not wanting to kill her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back