• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Coming Back Down to Earth ((MxM Romance))

Mr NoNoNuggets

A man on fire is warm for the rest of his life
Hello, my name is Breezy. I love roleplaying romantic MxM and prefer if my partner can post 3+ paragraphs each post. I type on my phone and auto correct is a bitch so I may make a few spelling errors. I prefer roleplaying in PMs and if my partner is 18+ because lovely scenes that are bound to happen.

HERE IT GOES.

Have you ever seen the 100? I am looking to make a MxM romantic post nuclear war roleplay.

When nuclear Armageddon destroys civilization on Earth, the only survivors are those on the 12 international space stations in orbit at the time. Three generations later, the 4,000 survivors living on a space ark of linked stations see their resources dwindle and face draconian measures established to ensure humanity's future. Desperately looking for a solution, the ark's leaders send 100 juvenile prisoners back to the planet to test its habitability. Having always lived in space, the exiles find the planet fascinating and terrifying, but with the fate of the human race in their hands, they must forge a path into the unknown.

That is the synopsis of the show. I was looking to do a roleplay similar to this. After humans left earth to live in space, the world gets taken over by the wild life. Radiation changes some species while keeping others the same. Many of the mutated animals are vicious and huge. With a serve lack of humans, the earth can support a much larger animal population. Predators growing twice even five times bigger than they used to be because of the growth in their food supply. The plants have also mutated to survive the nuclear war, some now poisonous, others adapting to the carnivorous side, but just like the animals, they have grown huge.

There are humans on Earth that never left and actually survived generations on Earth using what technology was left never advancing much further. The space humans come back down to earth due to lack of supplies, food, and power but have progressed their technology greatly. The Space humans have a very government based society run by a few elected people. military, humanities, supplies, technology and then the chancellor who overseas all and has the last say. Space humans land on Earth, very obviously, who doesn't notice huge space crafts coming from the sky?

The space humans didn't know what they were about to get into. Many people lost their lives in the first days of set up. Very curious predators picking off the crew one by one or just straight up attacking the base. They set up a temporary electric/Lazer fence before they will start building a wall around their claimed area. The space humans would have no idea that earth tribes still exist until a few military personnel find some on an expedition.

Character A would be from this society.

Character B would be from the earth people tribes.

The Earth Tribes would also have a council but more like a council of elders, a few different tribes with leaders and then one overall leader. This society is more barbaric. They are about surviving on the land with what it has to offer but this also comes with great risk. They had to survive many generations fighting off the mutated animals and traversing the deadly land. This makes them skilled at keeping their people safe. The earth tribes are deadly hunters.

Their outdated technology would be our technology today with limitations. Obviously cellphone towers don't work but electricity, running water, guns, and radios are still being used. Many of the technologies have been gegraded or out right widdled down to the final few. Guns are rare and the ammo even more rare. Bows and Spears are their main tools of hunting. Most tribes survive off small farms, gathering and hunting.

A and B meet when A sneaks out or goes out on an expedition hone wrong. A gets hunted down by a large predator but B, who was hunting for that predator all week, would save his life. A would be severely injured and need medic attention. B would bring A back to the tribe and nurse him back to health.

Hello! I’m interested in playing character A. I’ve never seen the 100 but now i think i have a pretty good general idea? I do literate paragraphs 3rd person and often replies

Hi, you can call me Green or Dragon. I would be down to play either A or B, but I have a preference for B. I have never seen this show, but I love the concept. Im new to this site, so please forgive me if I make mistakes. Please hit me up! Id love to rp this!

Hello, my name is Breezy. I love roleplaying romantic MxM and prefer if my partner can post 3+ paragraphs each post. I type on my phone and auto correct is a bitch so I may make a few spelling errors. I prefer roleplaying in PMs and if my partner is 18+ because lovely scenes that are bound to happen.

HERE IT GOES.

Have you ever seen the 100? I am looking to make a MxM romantic post nuclear war roleplay.

When nuclear Armageddon destroys civilization on Earth, the only survivors are those on the 12 international space stations in orbit at the time. Three generations later, the 4,000 survivors living on a space ark of linked stations see their resources dwindle and face draconian measures established to ensure humanity's future. Desperately looking for a solution, the ark's leaders send 100 juvenile prisoners back to the planet to test its habitability. Having always lived in space, the exiles find the planet fascinating and terrifying, but with the fate of the human race in their hands, they must forge a path into the unknown.

That is the synopsis of the show. I was looking to do a roleplay similar to this. After humans left earth to live in space, the world gets taken over by the wild life. Radiation changes some species while keeping others the same. Many of the mutated animals are vicious and huge. With a serve lack of humans, the earth can support a much larger animal population. Predators growing twice even five times bigger than they used to be because of the growth in their food supply. The plants have also mutated to survive the nuclear war, some now poisonous, others adapting to the carnivorous side, but just like the animals, they have grown huge.

There are humans on Earth that never left and actually survived generations on Earth using what technology was left never advancing much further. The space humans come back down to earth due to lack of supplies, food, and power but have progressed their technology greatly. The Space humans have a very government based society run by a few elected people. military, humanities, supplies, technology and then the chancellor who overseas all and has the last say. Space humans land on Earth, very obviously, who doesn't notice huge space crafts coming from the sky?

The space humans didn't know what they were about to get into. Many people lost their lives in the first days of set up. Very curious predators picking off the crew one by one or just straight up attacking the base. They set up a temporary electric/Lazer fence before they will start building a wall around their claimed area. The space humans would have no idea that earth tribes still exist until a few military personnel find some on an expedition.

Character A would be from this society.

Character B would be from the earth people tribes.

The Earth Tribes would also have a council but more like a council of elders, a few different tribes with leaders and then one overall leader. This society is more barbaric. They are about surviving on the land with what it has to offer but this also comes with great risk. They had to survive many generations fighting off the mutated animals and traversing the deadly land. This makes them skilled at keeping their people safe. The earth tribes are deadly hunters.

Their outdated technology would be our technology today with limitations. Obviously cellphone towers don't work but electricity, running water, guns, and radios are still being used. Many of the technologies have been gegraded or out right widdled down to the final few. Guns are rare and the ammo even more rare. Bows and Spears are their main tools of hunting. Most tribes survive off small farms, gathering and hunting.

A and B meet when A sneaks out or goes out on an expedition hone wrong. A gets hunted down by a large predator but B, who was hunting for that predator all week, would save his life. A would be severely injured and need medic attention. B would bring A back to the tribe and nurse him back to health.
I'm interested! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back