• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Come Roleplay With Me!

Jaeger010

Big Ass Trees
Hi there! I'm Shkye, and I am looking for some people to roleplay with me!
I have quite a few original ideas, and some in different fandoms, but I'm also open to some
suggestions if you have ideas too!
Before you consider roleplaying with me, though, here's a few things you should be aware of.

First of all, I am a female in real life, but I ONLY roleplay with male characters. I will not sway on this at all,
no matter what, so if you're wanting someone to roleplay a female character, I'm not the one ^^.

Second of all, A lot of roleplays I do have as much detail as I can muster, and a lot of the time, there is dark themes
involved. I'm not scared to include violence, gore, swearing or any other things that may be found to be
offensive by some people. If you're easily offended or just don't like dark themes in general, I'd suggest
not roleplaying with me, because without using dark things in my roleplays, I will get bored very fast.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, I have some, I guess you could call them expectations, if you want to roleplay with me effectively.

- I like to use as much detail as I can. sometimes one-liners are needed if there isn't much physically happening,
so that's fine with me on the odd occasion, but not all the time. At minimum I'd like at least 4 - 5 lines or more.
- I MUCH prefer first person roleplays, as that's the best way to immerse yourself in a role, in my opinion.
I am willing to sway that and do third person if I feel like it would benefit the roleplay.
- I much prefer doing MxM roleplays.
- Please make an effort to use proper grammar and punctuation. The odd typo now and then is ok, but no text talk.
- I much prefer using Kik over anything, but if you don't have kik, I will use the private messages on RPN.
I will not use Skype, Discord, E-mails or anything else.
- 16 or over. I don't like roleplaying with anyone younger than me. If you're experienced at roleplaying and maybe just 15 or something
I might reconsider this.
- If you can't send a message more than twice a day, then don't contact me, cause that is just annoying and unsatisfying.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, here are some of the fandoms I am into:
- Steven Universe.
- Gravity Falls.
- Creepypasta.
- Devil May Cry
- Outlast
- Metal Gear Rising.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, here is a list of things people have suggested to me in the past. Keep in mind, I have no knowledge about any of these fandoms,
So if you choose to roleplay any of these with me, then we won't be able to roleplay it exactly to the original plot of the movie, TV show or otherwise.

- Attack on Titan. (I have never watched the show but I absolutely love the concept of it.)
- X-men (I have seen a few of these films but
again, not going to be in line with the movies)
- Blue Exorcist (I have gotten requests for this before but I have absolutely no knowledge of
what it is about. You might have to explain some stuff.)
- The Walking Dead (I used to watch this show, but I stopped watching it right around the first time Carl got shot,
so IDK whats been going on after that.)
- Supernatural (Again, I used to watch this show, but I stopped watching it shortly after the introduction of God's Sister,
So IDK the most recent things)

Here is a list of some of my original ideas that I would like to do:
a * is next to the role that I would prefer to do.

- Demon* X Human
- Angel X Human*
- Angel X Demon*
- Mutants (I have specific scenarios for this)
- Vampire X Human* (The scene I would most like to do for this one
is on my RPN somewhere. I will try to add a link to it)
- Patient* X Doctor.
- Inmate* X Prison Guard.
- Criminals (I have specific scenarios for this)
- Science Fiction/Futuristic universe. (I have specific Scenarios for this.)

Ok, so If you would like to roleplay with me, feel free to send me a private message to roleplay on RPN or on Kik.
If you send me a private message and want to roleplay on kik, I'll give you my kik name there.
As I stated before those are the only two ways I will roleplay with you.
And don't forget to tell me which Idea you want to roleplay.
If you want to make your own suggestion, please make sure you explain it thoroughly when you message me.
Also, If you know you're going to be gone for a while, please tell me. Don't just up and vanish.
I usually reply very quickly, and I message consistently throughout the day.
If you can only reply once or twice a day, then don't message me, because that just annoys me.

'Ello, I am interested. If I read it right, you would be willing to RP with The Walking Dead? I have watched most of the show up until the last episode of this season(Kinda), so I know what goes on. What would you be willing to do in a TWD role-play, as in who we would play?

'Ello, I am interested. If I read it right, you would be willing to RP with The Walking Dead? I have watched most of the show up until the last episode of this season(Kinda), so I know what goes on. What would you be willing to do in a TWD role-play, as in who we would play?
I would be willing to roleplay either with our own original characters, or we could use the characters from the show and our own ones too. ^^

I would be willing to roleplay either with our own original characters, or we could use the characters from the show and our own ones too. ^^

That sounds alright! I think I have an original character somewhere that I created a while ago I can use.

Well, I can't use kik, since my sister mucked up my account on there and I can't seem to log in to it. We could just use a private chat, if that's okay with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back