• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Come play?

katybug1314

Elder Member
My rules are simple. Be nice I love talking ooc. Unless you just play male I double. I love oc canon pairings. No one liner intros (yes I have had them before) I understand one liners happen from time to time but not as an intro. For odd pairings I'm not going to list them just suggest and as long as they are not incest most likely I will say yes. I have a lot of Fandom plots so the 6 will be the ones I have plots for.<br /><br />Twilight<br />Pretty little liars<br />Hunger Games<br />Naruto<br />Atla<br />Harry Potter<br />(The rest of the fandoms I don't have plot for )<br />Divergent<br />Star Trek<br />Fruits Basket<br />TrueBlood<br />Teen Wolf<br /><br />Pm me to rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back