• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Come play with my thieves~

Kazuka Rikiya

Bad ass Santa-Pire
I wonder if I have enough tags-probably. Maybe, who cares?
 I do not~

If the tags weren't obvious enough, I am looking for an rp of thieves~ I have a great many ideas for them, like a serious amount but I am not going to write out each plot, just give a little tid bit of it cause I am a lazy fucker.
 Simple as that.
But before that, just so you know any romance involved will only be MxM, however I don't mind playing with females it just wont always end up being romance based. I can play MxF, but I am more comfortable as the female, and that is likely only upon request I usually rp as male. I DO NOT send one liners, I am perfectly literate and will usually never send less than a paragraph a post. I could do novella, I am just not patient enough to sit down and write that much, and I am lazy.
But I know sometimes things get light or you just can't think of anything, and I am fine with small responses when that happens. No big deal to me.
 Any of these can be adjusted and I am always accepting ideas-please feel free to plot with me, I love it. :3 
Most my thieves are either seke's or uke's, depends on which one I feel goes with the plot better. 

These are listed out as pairings for ease and each have a plot to them, just ask me about them if you're interested and I'll PM you.
Oh, yeah. I only rp through PM's, my character sheets are usually anime based or descriptive alone, but you're really welcome to do whatever~You have free reign over your character.
Bold is my role.

Detective/Police Officer/InterpoleAgent x Master Thief
Assassin/Ninja/Samurai x Master Thief/Thief in general
Thief x Master Thief (I obviously have several different ideas for this)
Kidnapper x Master Thief
K
night/Guard/Warrior x Master Thief
Client/Handler x Master Thief
Doctor/Veterinarian x Master Thief
Pirate/Military/Ex-Military/King/Prince/Pharoah x Master Thief
Demon/Vampire/Werewolf/Mythical creature x Master Thief

All of these can be fixed to be set in modern/fantasy/adventure type settings, and whatever time frame we choose. The literal only thing I wont do is sci-fi, and please do give me any suggestions.
I am also into playing in the Thief PS4 Reboot universe, it's one of my favorite games and Garrett is just so damn attractive-
I also accept Assassin's Creed pairings, with my thieving characters of course. Or just using them in the universe but I am afraid I am not caught up in the series as much as I'd like to be.
Hopefully this one does better than my last thread....
IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED I LIKE BEING A BAD ASS MASTER THIEF.
Keep in mind possible horror/gore/language type things, so 18+ probably? Unless you think you can handle it~
:3
~SantaPire~

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! Hiiiii! Sup? Hehe. So glad to spot you again. I'm interested in your first pairing. Most specifically the police officer x master thief.

I whold play ANY of these modes, but here are the ones i like best:

Detective/Police Officer/InterpoleAgent x Master Thief

Thief x Master Thief

I know they are only 2, but im hope that's fine.

Actually that's like three, I just put more than one on one pairing strip to be lazy again. xD
 I gotta leave soon, so shoot me a PM when you're ready to discuss everything. 

Well i will sleep soon because it's late where i am, so i maybe gonna send you one tomorow (aka. up to 12h xD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back