• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Come One Come All (Many Fandoms) (Always Open)

LostUnicorn

The Trickster
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there everyone, my name is Justin. I'm looking for a new rp in any of the fandoms i will list below. But first a little about myself. I tend to rp in the first person and as far as length goes I will try my best to match my partner's length.

Fandoms:
Kingdom Hearts
Anything Disney
Star Wars
Marvel
DC Comics
Power Rangers
Pokemon
Harry Potter
Pirates of the Caribbean

Hi! I am really looking for a Marvel RP long term. I also like Harry Potter and would love to try something Disney at some point.

Hello there everyone, my name is Justin. I'm looking for a new rp in any of the fandoms i will list below. But first a little about myself. I tend to rp in the first person and as far as length goes I will try my best to match my partner's length.

Fandoms:
Kingdom Hearts
Anything Disney
Star Wars
Marvel
DC Comics
Power Rangers
Pokemon
Harry Potter
Pirates of the Caribbean

I'm interested in either Kingdom Hearts, anything Disney, Marvel, Pokemon, or Harry Potter!

I've actually been searching for someone else to add to my one on one Disney roleplay pool.
I'm interested in Marvel and DC roleplay as well.

Fandoms:
Kingdom Hearts
Anything Disney
Star Wars
Marvel
DC Comics
Power Rangers
Pokemon
Harry Potter
Pirates of the Caribbean

Would As Told by Ginger be distinctively out of the question?

Fandoms:
Kingdom Hearts
Anything Disney
Star Wars
Marvel
DC Comics
Power Rangers
Pokemon
Harry Potter
Pirates of the Caribbean

Would As Told by Ginger be distinctively out of the question?

I have no idea what that is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back