• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Come one, Come all! Looking for Males and Females-((Ignore Prefix))

Veno

Welcome to my search thread!

Hello Everybody! I believe a small introduction first would be good- You can call me Tor, I've been rping for somewhere around 7 years now on multiple different platforms. My style of writing casual-detailed in third person, usually past-tense. Generally i can write anywhere from two to seven paragraphs depending on what i'm given and the current situation in the rp. I love fantasy, though also realistic, futuristic, medieval- nearly all themes. I love romance! In fact, I hope that most of the rp's will eventually incorporate romance within it; of course the romance wouldn't be the actual plot or main theme of the story, it would be something that develops over time. 

My pairings are limited to MxF for our main characters- however, any secondary characters can be any sexuality/pairing. I usually rp as the female, however I do have a few rp's that i'd like to play as the male, and im sure the number of rp's where ill be rping as male will eventually increase. 

What you can expect of me. 

• Frequent replies (Unless stated that i will be busy- if i suddenly disappear, just give me a nudge, its possible my fickle mind has forgotten that i didn't reply.)
  • Detailed paragraphs that match the length of your own.
  • Absolutely 100% open to developing deep, interesting plots and worlds with you.
  • Heart-wrenching drama, Stomach-knotting romance, adrenaline inducing action, and moments of utter fluffy adorableness. (Hopefully ;3)
  • A mixture of mature, dark themes, and also lighthearted moments. 

What I expect of you.

• Casual-detailed writing in third person- I dont need you to write like crazy, however, Absolutely no one liners! If you send a reply with only a couple of sentences, the rp will likely be dropped.
  • Please have some detail in your writing, n pls do not rite lik dis fam.
  • Be okay with romance ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), But also don't force it- i won't either. 
  • Help me develop and push on the plot, dont just react to everything, make things happen, work with me to create a magnificent rp!
  • Please reply somewhat consistently- I understand things happen in life and you get busy, that's fine, if you can, just tell me if you wont be able to reply for a while- that being said, if you just disappear without any notice, I wont hold anything against you, something i accidentally commit the same crime.

Okay- now that that is done with, lets move on to what we all really wanted to see, the plots and pairings!

Bold = My role

Plots

M x - Human/Demon? (I may want to rp as the male demon later, but for now this is my preference. ) TAKEN! May open back up later 

This rp is going to much different than what I usual do- in fact, I believe I have never done something like this, though I am very interested in trying this out. 

Essentially- Your Character would be an ancient demon, decades ago he used to be feared to the bone- often called a god of calamity due to both his incredible power, and line of work. In the far past, YC had taken requests by greedy humans, massacring other people at the request of others, destroying whole armies of people; either that, or, YC did not take requests from people, he was simply a demon who, out of greed, envy, or any other type of reason sent humans into times of dread, murdering all he came across. After years of committing these acts- humans finally- with the help of mages and priests, sent YC off into what could only be described as 'another dimension', created only for him. This dimension is connected through a single bottomless pit on earth, however, this is sealed with countless, powerful spells, leaving the demon stuck down there for the next thousand years. 

YC is completely alone down there, it is dark, and entirely dreadful- Not another single voice heard for as long as he has been stuck down there. Exactly what this other dimension, or 'void' is like we can discuss, though i imagine it to be much like a large cave with no end, one could keep going down one path, though it would never end. 

One day though, finally, the thousand-year silence is penetrated by a small cry of a young child. MC is a very young human child, who had gone through that 'bottomless' pit on earth, and now appeared within this demons dimension. YC would hear her and/or find her... after being utterly alone for a thousand years, though also recalling the cruelty he had demonstrated to the humans so long ago- what will he do? How will he react? Perhaps he is different now than he was before.

Maybe now- with another person... There could be a way to escape. 

Depending on how you would like to go about this,

1. we could role play that first time that YC finds the human, and then skip a few years so that MC is now older, with their relationship incredibly strong, considering he is the only person MC can remember, and has been with. MC has no recollection of the real world- this rp will follow them trying to find a way to escape.

2.Or, we could spend some more time with MC young, perhaps spend some time in the first while that they meet each other, then jump a a few years for when she is a little older, rp like that for a bit, and eventually jump to when she is older, like in option 1. This would help us further develop and really understand our characters relationship- plus it could be super cute. 

x F - Master's daughter(Human)/Slave (Half-demons) More like a prisoner though. TAKEN! May open back up later 

This world is a place full of fantasy creatures, and while most creatures get along quite well, The humans- one of the dominating species- and the half-demons were never on good terms. All throughout history, there were countless wars between these two races. The humans were clever, the utilized other allies and created magnificent works of technology to aid in their battles, meanwhile, the half-demons are magically inclined, having abilities of great destruction and strength, however, they are not as diplomatic as the humans, and thus do not have many allies, while there is an average population of half-demons, they are not one of the 'dominant' species in this social hierarchy. 

One day, there was a great war between these races, the war lasted 5 years, and alas, the humans reigned victorious. thousands half-demons were killed, thousands were taken in as prisoners and given as slaves to peoples of high status in the human society, as well as soldiers who fought in the war. Your characters father is either the leader of one of the armies, or a person of high position in the government- either way, having participated in some way with the war, he has a deep hatred for Half-demons, and after the war, received my character- a half demon that had fought in the war- as a slave.

All throughout YC's life, terrifying stories of half-demons have been told, her mind was filled with the idea that half-demons were monsters, a biased opinion as her father would have wanted her to hold the same hatred for them as he did. A year later, MC has been a prisoner to this man for quite a while, though still, there is an undying fire wtihin his eyes. 

This rp will follow the wary relationship between YC and MC, perhaps YC is curious, wondering if everything she had been told was true, perhaps she shows kindness to the untrusting halfling, or perhaps she listens to her father entirely and keeps her distance from him.

however, what will happen when eventually, she finds out that he is planning an escape, and an entire rebellion. 

I will be rping as the half-demon and the father. 

More plots coming soon! Please feel free to shoot me a pm if your interested- if you have a plot that you've been craving to do and would like to do it with me, dont be afraid to tell me and ill let you know if im interested. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I may be interested in something. I have trouble with motivation for MxF, especially if I'm playing the girl, but you seem like an interesting partner.

Just keep in mind, romance is great but no 18+, I am a minor.

I can usually do 2 paragraphs, sometimes more, but usually 2 is my limit. It really depends on what you give me to work with. PM if you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
I may be interested in something. I have trouble with motivation for MxF, especially if I'm playing the girl, but you seem like an interesting partner.

Just keep in mind, romance is great but no 18+, I am a minor.

I can usually do 2 paragraphs, sometimes more, but usually 2 is my limit. It really depends on what you give me to work with. PM if you're interested!

Alright, so are you interested in this one then?; M x F - Master's daughter(Human)/Slave (Half-demons) More like a prisoner though. 

If you want, i'd definitely be willing to switch the genders, so that my character is female and your's male- if you'd prefer that?

Alright, so are you interested in this one then?; M x F - Master's daughter(Human)/Slave (Half-demons) More like a prisoner though. 

If you want, i'd definitely be willing to switch the genders, so that my character is female and your's male- if you'd prefer that?

Sure! I would prefer a gender switch but I suppose it doesn't matter too much...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back