• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Come one, come all! ♥ [Always Open]

f342696056ea40992f4957944cc8b0bd.gif

Greetings, fellow roleplayer!

Most people on the internet call me Rango on my request. Let me provide a bit of background regarding my roleplaying experience. I've actually been roleplaying for about 8 or so years now! I was first introduced to this very entertaining hobby back when I was in middle school through a site called Quizilla. (Shout out to all you Quizillians out there lmao) The site got shut down a few years ago so I drifted over to Deviantart and began roleplaying through gmail as well. I am also willing to roleplay through Skype. As for my age, I am currently 19 years old and am completely fine with roleplaying some mature subjects. Note: "some." I do have my limits. That being said, I do have a handful of rules I'd like to present. I will make them short and sweet to move things along. First, I’m going to list the fandoms I’m currently interested in roleplay.

~

Key:
Maybe. = ☆
Sure!! = ☆☆
I will love you FOREVER! = ☆☆☆

Anime Fandoms

The Seven Deadly Sins / Nanatsu no Taizai ☆☆☆
Canon Storyline
OC Completed
❤ King/Harlequin

Drifters ☆☆
Canon Storyline
OC Incomplete
❤ Toyohisa Shimazu

Hellsing Ultimate
Canon Storyline + AU Friendly (Please Inquire)
OC Incomplete
❤ Younger!Walter C. Dornez

Soul Eater ☆
Canon Storyline
OC needs editing
❤ Death the Kid, Crona

Magi: Labyrinth of Magic ☆☆
Canon Storyline
OC needs editing
❤ Ja’far

Voltron: Legendary Defender ☆☆
OC Completed
❤ Keith, Lance, or Matt

Game Fandoms

Undertale ☆☆☆
AU preferred (Please Inquire)
OC Complete
❤ M!Chara

Fire Emblem Awakening ☆☆☆
OC Complete
❤ Henry, Lon’qu

Original Ideas

Fairytale-Based Story ☆☆

Lose idea created. Please inquire, if interested!
OC needs editing
OCxOC

Witch x Familiar ☆☆
Saw this somewhere and fell in love! Please inquire!
OC Incomplete
OCxOC

Honestly, don’t be afraid to pitch an idea to me! I prefer fantasy roleplays if we’re going to create an original setting though.

~

TangoRango's Sacred Rules
I. Messaging
I would very much prefer it if everyone contacted me through RPNation. If you prefer roleplaying through email or Skype, then please don't hesitate to ask me. Also, I definitely know that not a lot of people are into getting spammed. I mean, I'm definitely up for talking outside of the roleplay! Don't get me wrong. I love making new friends! Send me a bunch of memes and I will be a happy to do the same, but please... don't fill my inbox with a handful of messages whenever you feel like it. (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) Ah. One more thing. Please be patient for my responses. I am a full time college student and school is my main priority, as well as work.

II. Grammar & Roleplay Responses
I'm pretty lenient with this rule. Just send me readable responses and I will be content, my friend. I will also greatly appreciate it if you read over your response before sending it over to me. I do this to catch any sentences or phrases that don't make sense or could be delivered better. This is because I really care about what my partners read! I really want to have fun and provide a great roleplaying experience for my friends. ❤
(✿ ◜◒◝ ) You will never catch me deviating from third person and I also ask that my partners be the same. It's difficult for me to get into any first person text. Plus, I'm already terrible at remembering names in real life! Do you really want me to continuously forget your character's name? Probably not. I also write at least 300 words per side. I can go much higher, especially during the summertime when I have too much free time on my hands. I am also willing to roleplay with people who write less though. Don't be afraid to message me!
Just... please don't message me if you strictly send one-liners. Those drive me insane. (◉◞౪◟◉‵)

III. Characters & Shipping
Alright. This might turn off loads of people, but I'm into "doubling." (Boo! >o<) To those who have no idea what doubling is, it's very simple. You play your original character and my character's love interest and I do the same for you. (OCxCanon, people.) Most of my love interests tend to be male so all I ask is that you be able to roleplay both males and females. It's really not as hard as it seems so I can help anyone who wants to practice! Normally, I have at least a couple of love interests for each fandom so I am willing to let my partner choose before me. However, there are some fandoms in which I will only have one love interest so please keep that in mind. Original roleplays are easier though because we can create our own characters to ship! I always involve romance in my roleplays no matter what. ❤
I am not at all interested in roleplaying canon ships so please don't message me for that.
Ah. I really can't roleplay yaoi to save my life. (I'm exaggerating.) However, I can totally roleplay yuri for any gals out there! I have more experience with that, at least.
I'd like to add that I am very flexible with original characters. I love seeing my partners get creative! The only OCs that kind of put me off are the ones that clearly don't fit into the show (unless you can weave them into the story in an interesting and believable fashion) and the ones that are created to be more powerful than the main characters.
If you need help creating your character, then I'm your gal!

(Hey!! I'm an artist! If I like your character enough and have time, I will totally draw your OC!)

IV. Limits
I refuse to roleplay with underage individuals so don't message me if you are under 18. I'll write down what I'm definitely not okay with in a simple list.
What I am not okay with: Incest, Pedophilia, and many other unmentionables on this site ... I think you all get the jist of it. If not, feel free to ask when you message me.
Also, please don't forget to tell me your limits if you do send me a message. I'm cool with any questions so ask away if you don't see something on the list.
~

All Done!
Congrats if you survived through my rules! Honestly, I've seen longer. I might add onto this very soon.

ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ♪ Please read my rules if you skipped down here without reading through them. Thanks! ♥

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back