• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Come on an adventure with me!

QueenCupCake

One Thousand Club
You might have guess why I'm posting on this board.

thats right,

I'm looking for the love of my life.

just kidding, kind of.

i really want a role play or 18

soemtimes I think I'm funny.... so maybe I'm not like haha funny, but I'm like.. a pathetic kind of funny... in a pitiful way. 

Anyway!

my real name is Jami, yes I hate it, yes I want to get it changed.

you can call me Jami, J, princess, queen, cupcake, crazy dog lady, ehh you know, whatever floats your boat.

I'm stuck in the southern state of Tennessee, born and raised, if you don't know what Tennessee is like, consider yourself lucky. It's a seriously beautiful state, but you know how a lot of places have four seasons during the year? Yeah... hahahahaha... what are four seasons? Tennessee has summer and winter. That's our seasons. 

so anyway, I don't really have any rules, limits, or triggers.

i don't really expect a certain amount from you but I really hate one liners, also if I give you three paragraphs in gonna be a little frustrated if I get 2 lines back.

im super nice! I swear, I'll be good to you and try to make you laugh!

this is sounding more like my tinder profile

i work third shift, and I'm in the central time zone, I'm at work between 11pm and 7am most days and I can reply like a crazy person during those times, because I have the chillest job ever. 

I would love to have someone that doesn't have a life like me and can reply to me a lot... but I know that won't happen.

I need romance, I have to have it, and it has to play a big role in the role play, I don't ever get any romance in real life okay? Give me a break

I need to play a main girl, I can play multiple guys on top of that, but I have to play the main girl in the role play, I'm sorry, but we can both double if you're more comfortable with that!

okay! Genres!

like I said, I'll do anything, my only thing is that I feel you want to do a fandom we have to do original characters and the plot can't go exactly the same way, I'm sorry, I just need freedom to write how I want.

i love modern, slice of life, I'll do fantasy, but modern is my favorite.

pairings

best friend x best friend

best friend x best friends little sister

runaway teens

bad boy x good girl

kidnapper x kidnapped 

deaf girl x normal boy (or vice versa)

new girl x bad boy

princess x body guard

princess x slave

i will more than likely NEVER turn down a pairing, you can throw anything you want at me! Please don't be afraid to ask!

Hey there,

i would love try bodyguards x princess with you, if you're still interested? I'm fine with playing the bodyguard in case you want to be the princess :)

By the way, what do you think of doubling. I love playing royal romances so I'd like to add commoner x prince if you're fine with that?

best friend x best friends little sister

It can be a secret love thing until they get caught!

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys! The site never gave me the notifications for these posts!! 

WHY?! 

Im not ignoring you! I'll message you all now!

Hey,

actually i am so new here in role play but i like real life topics ☺

So contact me if you like

I have a very good imagination skill

Hello~! I would be interested in Fantasy if you wouldn't be against it. I'm more of a fantasy based rpr, but I have done modern in case it doesn't work out in the odd instance it doesn't. :)  Best friends, kidnapperxkidnapped, or runaway teens out of your choices would be the most optimal in my opinion. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm super new to this site and honestly have no idea how it works haha,  but I am intersted in the new girlX bad boy rp if you are up to it!

Hey! Would you be interested in coma patientxstranger? If not I like a couple of the ones listed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back