• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Come on an Adventure With Me. MxF (OPEN & kinda desperate...)

Doc

Friendly Neighborhood Sad Boy
Hey I'm Doc, and I'm looking for a female partner to play specific plot with me. I'll go over it now.

This RP takes place in a extremely cartoony high fantasy world. Much like of Dragon Quest in terms of distance from realism. This world is filled with monsters, magic, fairies, dragons, and every type of mythical being under the sun. In this world, humans have managed to survive thanks to an extraordinary group of people called, Heroes. Heroes are a specific set of humans born with power, strength, and courage unlike any others. Heroes have defended humans from any threat that faced them or put them at risk of extinction. And in the time in which the RP takes place a Heroes Guild has been created. The Heroes Guild, organizes, trains, and deploys Heroes across the world. In this time Heroes travel the world, from village to village taking quests as small as pulling a cat out of a tree, to quests as grandiose as slaying grand dragons.

The Hero Guild has one other major job though. Setting up and placing up Hero Managers. Hero Managers are people who take care of Heroes', money, equipment, and quest logs. They're also tasked with keeping their Hero's morale up in the long travels. Some of higher ranks even fight alongside their Hero.

Heroes and Hero Managers are set up on a ranking system. In order from lowest to highest it's F, E, D, C, B, A, S. Every Hero and Hero Manager dreams of becoming Rank S and joining the ranks of the most legendary Heroes and Hero Managers. Getting to higher ranks requires experience, discipline, and training. The higher the rank of the Hero Manager the more expensive they are to hire. Usually Heroes can only afford to hire a Hero Manager of their same rank.

In our story you will play a young female Hero of Rank D. With a bit of a temper, and lacking in discipline. After a long while of saving she finally got enough money to pay for her first Hero Manager. She sent in her request and money to the Heroes Guild for a female Hero Manager rank D.

Through a major paperwork mix up she got herself into a year long contract with an S Rank male Hero Manager. The story will be driven on their chemistry or lack thereof. Going from not really getting along in the beginning to being romantically involved by the end of the end of their year together.They'll quest and travel together, etc.

Now onto my partner criteria.

-First, please be able to post at least once a day. I'd prefer you to be able to post more than once, but I can understand if you get busy. It happens.

-Please no one liners, be able to have well thought out, and coherent posts. If you struggle with English, I'm not the partner for you.

-Be able to talk, and open for OOC chat as well as RP, I like to get to know my partners, so the roleplay isn't as awkward, and because I like making friends.

-Character sheets are a must, these have to be well thought out. I want deep characters who can grow as we play. Be creative with your characters please.

-Be committed. If you can't commit, don't say anything. I want a long term RP, so you may have to invest quite some time into the RP. If that's not cool with you, I'm not the partner for you.

-Be able to make decisions, and take the lead. I don't want to be the only person, making anything happen. It takes two to tango after all. So if you just like to be guided around the plot, I am not the partner for you.

Alright. Well I think that's it. Thank you for reading through this. If you are interested go ahead and shoot me a pm. I hope to hear from you soon. Bye. ^~^

Last edited:
I likeee it, just not exactly sure I could pull it off. I do adore it though and hope you find someone soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back