• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Come have a Cuppa and a Gander

TeaPrincess98

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello readers, my name is Tea and yes I drink a lot of it. I’ve been roleplaying for about a decade or so now and looking for a few new roleplay buddies. For ease I’m just going to bullet point things.

Responses:

My preference is Semi/Lazy literate as this is a hobby and don’t want to be writing a novel.

Length wise my preference is 1-4 paragraphs depending on length and what is called for. Just give me something to work with.

Literacy level wise I don’t mind some spelling mistakes just knowing the difference between There/They’re/Their and Which/Witch basics like that is fine.

Time between responses my preference is at least Once a week but I get life gets in the way. A heads up is nice but not required.

Ghosting though I would love a “Hey I’m not feeling this anymore” I’m totally Ghosting friendly. If you do Ghost and later want to do something else that’s cool too.

Pairings wise I’m fine with M/F, M/M, F/F pairings. Not experienced with poly but willing to try. Up for love triangles too. Cool with LGBTQ characters. For my side I prefer M/F monogamous but for your side I’m cool with everything legal.

Doubling is basically a must. Especially in Fandoms. This is flexible with Original but I try to have plots that allow for doubling

Fandom v Original I love and have ideas for both. Fandom wise I would prefer to do Oc x Cannon. Originals obviously all Ocs.

Big No-Nos wise I don't have anything I can think of off the top of my head other than Eye-Gore. Just No. Otherwise if I come across something that makes me uncomfortable I'll let you know and hope you will do that same. Note I am Autistic and am not the best as reading tone so if you have a problem with something please be direct as I most likely won't understand hints. Sometimes I word things poorly as I don't understand that a word or phrase has other meanings. Especially if it is slang.

Timezone My timezone is GMT so activity may differ

Fandoms:

Note these are not all the fandoms I can do just the ones I’m most interested in currently. I also have a tenancy to have a strong preference for 1 or 2 cannon characters. If there is only 1 cannon character as my preference then I probably won’t want to ship and Oc with another character, sorry. I will also note Interest level with each fandom.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (reboot/2019-present) High Interest – I have recently finished the games. I love the characters but would love to do this, adding our own Ocs to TF 141 and making some changes to the plot but keeping the villains and the big events. Maybe doing some down time between missions and exploring the characters more.

I would love if someone would play Ghost for my character. I can play another cannon for you, literally anyone, then we split the rest of the characters between us.

Hazbin Hotel Mid-High Interest – Watched the show, loved it. Willing to play most cannon characters but not Valentino as I hate him. Shipping wise my preference is Alastor x my Oc.

Pokemon Mid Interest – The games not the anime as I haven’t watched that in years. I’ve played all the core games between Soul Silver to Sword/Shield/Lengends Arceus. I do own Scarlet but I’ve not finished it. Shipping wise I would love if someone would play Raihan or Silver (adult) for me. For you I am willing to play anyone. If you want someone from a side game I’ll try my best.

Death Note Mid-High Interest – If someone would play L for me I’d adore you. I’d like to do something cannon divergent and will play anyone else for you.

If you don’t see a fandom here but think it might be something I know based on the listed fandoms don’t be afraid to ask

Original:

These are mostly world settings, nothing set in stone would love to world build and create a plot with our Ocs in mind. Sorry if these seem a bit scattered.

-Just a little bit of Magic- Magic // Modern-Fantasy // Slice of life

In the modern day we read fairytales about witches, creatures and monsters and see them as nothing more than Myth. In reality long ago humans lived along-side these creatures. Now most non-human creatures live in hiding. Some can hide among humans undetected, others cannot. Some creatures are bitter and are starting to cause problems. This is where witches come into play. Witches come into magic in difference ways, be it a deal with a fey or other creature or even a god, or they are born from a union between a human and non-human be it directly or distantly. Witches protect humans and try to maintain the balance between the two worlds, though not all are good.

Our Ocs are Witches, Humans or Non-humans. We can come up with a more particular storyline but this is just a world setting.

-The Dragon Knight- Medieval Fantasy // Romance or Platonic

Long ago there was a battle between the Kingdom of Reshara, a human kingdom and the neighbouring Demon Kingdom, Llehar. Many soilders fought and died needlessly, neither kingdom gaining any traction. That was until the Dragon Knight appeared. There are many stories of this Knight taking on entire platoons single handedly. With a powerful aura, magical capabilities and sword made from the Fang of the last known dragon this knight was known throughout the lands, serving the Reshara Kingdom. The war ended when the Demon King called for a truce when he realised the Human army was starting to win…. Now years later The Dragon Knight resides in the Reshara Kingdom training armies seemingly without a word. Peace between Reshara and Llehar is strained and it appears there are people wishing to make things harder. Reshara and Llehar decide to send a representative from each Kingdom to try and help strengthen peace.

Character wise I was thinking we each are either a Prince/Princess and an accompanying knight.

-The Dead don’t stay Dead- Survival // Zombie Apocolypse // Found Family // Romance or Platonic

A pretty basic zombie Apocolypse story, we play survivors and create a new world order. We could discuss what kind of zombies and then come up with plot, foes and all together. This could be a lot of fun.

I will try to come up with some other ideas and add them here. But basically Survival, Fantasy, Magic, Romance are my jam and would love to do anything those genres.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back