• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Come Apply to The Academy of The Future's Protectors

Lorelei Winchester

The Queen of Sass
  1. Hello there, my pretties!

If there is anything I have learned, it's that heroes come in thousands of different shapes and sizes.

Quilibet Esse Potest Hero.

Anyone can be a hero.

That's our motto here at The Academy for the Future's Protectors.

Here you'll learn how to fight for the citizens of the world through classes that will teach you to harness your best ability and use it for good.

You'll also be have "normal" classes such as World History, Literature and Mathematics

Whether you have meta-human abilities or your intelligence level is higher than the average human, you're more than welcome to become a student or a teacher here at The Academy.

Fill out your application today and become a Protector.

Become a hero.

Comment below or pm me if you're interested in becoming a student or a teacher here at The Academy for the Future's Protectors

Don't forget to invite your friends!!!

The more the merrier!

Last edited by a moderator:

Definitely interested! Just a suggestion, but maybe you could have both the real rules (aka the rules you can't break, like no killing a char that's not yours without permission) and the school rules. (the rules that can be broken by the characters and probably should be, like no teacher x student romances are ALLOWED at the school, but it doesn't mean they won't happen.)

Also, I'd like to know if there's a limit on how many characters you can have. I usually have 2-3. I can play one, but I usually enjoy having 2.​

Thank for the suggestion!

There is a limit to two characters. The only rule for that is that the characters have to be a teacher and a student. Like you can't have two students or two teachers

@iiimee

I get this is something you probably didn't spend hours on, but I'd like to know- is this more high school, college-based, etc? Because I need to know in order to set my character's age. I also get you didn't spend hours on this plot but you haven't really said if your school is set in a modern day and would then teach modern content, or it's set way back in the past. Finally... what creatures are allowed/disallowed? I noticed "species" is a category in the forms so I assume they don't have to be human.

Lorelei Winchester]Thank for the suggestion! There is a limit to two characters. The only rule for that is that the characters have to be a teacher and a student. Like you can't have two students or two teachers [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25446-iiimee/ said:
@iiimee[/URL]
Cool! I'll keep that in mind!

iiimee said:
I get this is something you probably didn't spend hours on, but I'd like to know- is this more high school, college-based, etc? Because I need to know in order to set my character's age. I also get you didn't spend hours on this plot but you haven't really said if your school is set in a modern day and would then teach modern content, or it's set way back in the past. Finally... what creatures are allowed/disallowed? I noticed "species" is a category in the forms so I assume they don't have to be human.

It's set in modern day and it's going to be in between high school and college so the students could be anywhere from 14 to 24

And the only creatures that wouldn't be allowed would be like Orcs or something like that just cause they're like killing machines. You can be an anywhere from a Elf to a Fairy to a Alien.

Is there anything else I can answer?

[QUOTE="Lorelei Winchester]It's set in modern day and it's going to be in between high school and college so the students could be anywhere from 14 to 24
And the only creatures that wouldn't be allowed would be like Orcs or something like that just cause they're like killing machines.

Is there anything else I can answer?

[/QUOTE]
*Not at all tempted to create a reptilian character* Okay then... ^_^ I think you should just get an FAQ, because I have a lot of questions lol. Do they live at the academy, I imagine? If so, are you setting up a dorm system or...? Will teachers have their own rooms to or no?

I just sent in a request for a Q&A tab so thanks for that suggestion.

Yes, they will be living there if they want. Yes, the teachers will have their own apartments if they wish to.

(Think Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters.)

[QUOTE="Lorelei Winchester]I just sent in a request for a Q&A tab so thanks for that suggestion.
Yes, they will be living there if they want. Yes, the teachers will have their own apartments if they wish to.

(Think Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters.)

[/QUOTE]
No clue what that is but okay! ^_^ Just made my form- hope you like it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back