• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Come Aboard! - OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
im sorry the CS took so long but it is done. Ping me when the IC opens up.
Also dude adore the character! He seems wonderful and I love the idea of him and Lyra developing a familial dynamic! It seems sweet but also watch the selflessness only worsen Lyra’s self esteem muahahaha

so maybe they sent him out ahead of them so he can find a trustworthy and reliable shipwright, and he said where he will be waiting for them when they arrive, like a pub or something. so it could potentially be first time meeting the stowaways.
Also mind clarifying this? I’m a little confused by what you mean

well before water seven the strawhat crew did not have Franky as their shipwright. the ship was in disrepair from what i remember, so they wanted to find a shipwright in water seven to repair the ship but because of a certain issue they had to buy a new ship. and it was made by Franky cause it was cheaper to get a new ship than to repair the old one.

right?
So the Kurt went ahead of the crew to water seven by joining merchant caravans and such so he wasnt there when they found the stowaways on the ship. but he will meet them when they land on water seven, and the meeting place he said is just some place with food and drinks.

and since you know its easier to sneak onto a ship while the quartermaster is away, since they do take stock lists of everything on board so they check stuff. so them getting on the ship while he is away fixes the issue of how did no one find them till now.

good actually wrote some stuff, wrote some more stuff, got to hang out with my old guildmates, played some games. over all good but still waiting for this

hope everyone is doing a ok.
also kinda writing some notes for the future for Kurt like the names for his techniques how he possibly develops stuff like that.

good luck on the finals then. my final finals of education/school were 2 months of hell, considering the heat, and amount of tests.
but yeah.
rooting for ya Stitches

yes its good that its back. but the question stands for how long?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back