• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Come Aboard! - OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
hhmm just gonna wonder what role should I go with.
a retired bounty hunter who became a butler, and now wanders the world cause the little lady he was working for ran away.
or
a merchant guy who is just too bored of his regular routes, so he wants to join pretty much any crew and he would help with buying stuff for cheaper, aka quartermaster keeping stuff stocked for the ship.
or
an old boatswain who worked with the marines but hated them cause they were too cocky and kept on disrespecting the ship he tended to, so he just decided to screw it and go with the first pirate crew he sees.
Ooh!! Cool ideas! I gotta admit my vote is on the merchant/quartermaster seeing as it is a role that hasn’t been filled by the crew already, feels like he would be a more permanent character rather then possibly leave once his mission is done, and also helps with buying stuff for cheaper, Nami and money… it feels like they’d be a fun duo

i mean the quartermaster is someone who would be loved by most characters. Get Zoro cheaper and better booze, Sanji more food ingredients for cheaper, Nami just cheaper stuff that would be more expensive, Luffy getting lots of meats for cheap.....
aka who doesn't like saving money, and getting stuff for cheaper without losing quality and quantity.
now a little help with character art have a hard time choosing but I will probably go with the first one. the options are parsed by age, with the 1st option being 22/23, option 2 is 25/26, third option is 28/29
Defense.Devil.600.760107.png
forcas.png
b7c92f6b72a7a0fb25439ff77d0f1c34.jpg

Last edited:
will await one more opinion before choosing the art then.
also just call me Meg for short it will be easier that way

Last edited:
Sounds good!

That said TimeHub TimeHub Astrylan Astrylan snurge snurge

Do the three of you have any preference for who plays Nami for Meglialor’s character? I am willing to play both Nami and Robin if needed (which I must admit I’d prefer to be the last resort just because playing three characters for one rp may be overwhelming for me) but I wanted to check before working on the starter to see the plan for who’s playing who. So yeah, anyone is free to volunteer just please state if you’re fine with playing two canons or would prefer to give up your original canon and we can switch around who’s playing who so everyone has their OC’s love interest being played by someone

I feel like the first design works better for a merchant character. It feels more charismatic

I can double up on Nami and Franky! Unless people are willing to switch around who plays who, which might make a more even spread.

Thank you friendo and yeah I think it would be more fun and easier on everyone to have the more even spread

Megilagor Megilagor if snurge snurge is fine with it, would you like to handle Franky so we all are playing each other’s OC’s love interests? No pressure just seeing if we can have that even spread. And you can still play Brook if you’d like

And then we can divide the rest of the crew mates among ourselves later if that works with everyone

i mean i think i could handle Franky, though I'm more in Zoro and Brooks headspace than Franky headspace so my Franky might not be as exact as the shows.

who playslove interestcanon
patchsanjirobin
timefrankysanji
shurgeluffyfranky
astryrobinluffy
Meg [me]nami ?
well it will be an interesting fit honestly, but if there was one more person It could be handled easily, with us doing a loop between me and them.

who playslove interestcanon
patchsanjirobin
timefrankysanji
shurgeluffyfranky
astryrobinluffy
Meg [me]nami ?
well it will be an interesting fit honestly, but if there was one more person It could be handled easily, with us doing a loop between me and them.
Ah thank you for providing the table! That is really helpful!

But yeah that is understandable! The issue is waiting for one more person may take awhile and this rp has been postponed awhile due to my classes so I do want to get this organized as soon as we can start soon!

But if anyone knows someone who may be interested or anyone else has any ideas, please let me know! Since yeah I want to hopefully start this rp by tonight

will ask a few friends if they want to join, but dunno if they have enough willpower to split into so many rp's.
but in the meantime we can think who gets what in the canons so it all makes sense, in case no new person enters

this is gonna be a hot take but might make playing him easier: Franky is just an extroverted Model Robot Builder Otaku, with the ability and materials to build real ones. The ship is just the equivalent to a carrier for all his different Robots.

well playing Franky and Brook for when he joins the crew will be interesting cause the two are the more eccentric pair of the crew.
also should have the cs ready today or early tomorrow. why so late. well irl had to drive a lot, like a lot lot, cause renovations both at my house and at cousins house.

No worries dude!! Totally understandable! Just quick question before I work on the starter! Do you have any preference for how your character joins or are you down for him already being part of the crew?

maybe a detached part of the crew, like he went ahead of them to their destination, to figure out where to restock and such, so when they arrive he could just buy it, move it and they would be ready to move whenever.
or if that doesn't work then he could just be there with them somewhere on the ship, making a list of what is needed for when they break the waves to the land.
actually when/where the crew is right now?

so the crew knows he is part of the crew, he just sometimes goes out ahead of the crew to scout the place, cause so far his bounty hasn't spread a lot, and isn't that high compared to the rest of the crew. so a perfect guy to do recon ahead of the strawhats, for example no smoker, or garp at their location.

They are heading to Water's Seven. We are going to introduce Enoli and Lyra as they both are caught as stowaways and yeah then they arrive at Water's Seven. So it also works since only Luffy and Zoro have bounties at this point

so maybe they sent him out ahead of them so he can find a trustworthy and reliable shipwright, and he said where he will be waiting for them when they arrive, like a pub or something. so it could potentially be first time meeting the stowaways.

the cs got a bit delayed. cause of two things, 1. rpn being down for most of the day. 2. me not being near my phone or PC to fill it in for most of the day. but it will be done today my time [which sounds weird I know]

im sorry the CS took so long but it is done. Ping me when the IC opens up.

well got 2 month leave from my rwgular work. i have a few blacksmithing orders to make, 2 cosplays i got commissioned make i need to finish it soon probably by the end of the month cause the con is next month. but after those two things i will have time to rest, and to mag my younger cousin to study for his finals cause he has them soon.

but other than not having much time this month it will be a good month.

Heya everyone!! Hope you're well and had a good weekend! Sorry for not posting yet! With finals coming up I must admit that things have been more hectic then anticipated! If everyone here is still interested though, my aim is to try and post this week! And yeah! Just like or reply to this post to let me know you're still interested and I do hope you all are well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back