• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Total Drama Island Season 8!

JustSmile

~Always Confused~

This is a new season of Total Drama Island!

I am Chris Mclean, and I am looking for 22 Teens to join the AMAZING Reality TV series call you guessed it... Total Drama Island!

In cased you never seen the show, ill give you a description!

22 different teens, come to my beautiful island! Camp Wawanakwa, and spend the summer there! I split the teens that sign up into two groups. Day by Day you will get new challenges. It could be anything! All challenges will face your Physical, and Mental state. All challenges will be Horrible, because I am completely soulless, and love to see you guys in pain! At the end of each day we have a bonfire, I will decide the group who wins. One winner who gets a surprise that helps them in the next challenge, and the losing group will vote on one loser! That loser will be kick off, of the island. The last two people will compete, and who ever is the winner wins,​

1 Million Dollars!

Let me give you a little tour around my Island!

Camp Wawanakwa:

camp-png.143027

Camp Wawanakwa is a Island! It has many forms of wildlife, including bears, skunk, turtle, raccoon, squatch, and many more. It has mountains, forest, beaches, caves, and a dock! Its home sweet home!

Cabins:

wa-jpg.143030

We have Four cabins, Two for girls toy for guys! Two for one team, two for another!

room-jpg.143031

Get use to each other, you dont get rooms! All that comes in a cabin is six beds, one dresser, one furnace, and a lovely mirror!

The Outhouse/Confessional:

outhouse-confessional-jpg.143034

You'll do your duty here! This is the outhouse, it smells terrible, and isnt cleaned! I dont pay the staff well enough so....

You also give your confessions in here! You'll talk behind peoples backs, and lets us know all your feelings!

Bonfire:

loser-jpg.143035

This is were we eliminate people! Its a bonfire! Thats pretty much it!

SO welcome to your summer getaway! I hope you survive!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back