• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

College RP

Jade is an art major and your roommate. She has blue hair and eyes wearing jeans and a colorful tee must the time. I'm looking for someone who won't be srp but it can be romantic. I'm looking for someone who wont try and change the roleplay all of a sudden to a whole new topic.

jadetheartist said:
Jade is an art major and your roommate. She has blue hair and eyes wearing jeans and a colorful tee must the time. I'm looking for someone who won't be srp but it can be romantic. I'm looking for someone who wont try and change the roleplay all of a sudden to a whole new topic.
Can I join in? :)

I like romance (and like to think I'm good at it) and I won't change the roleplay at all. What is srp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back