• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Collective Dream (Casual Multiverse RP) (Open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
kitsuuyo kitsuuyo lost_girl lost_girl Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore
"Breathing techniques are a seperate thing though. It's sword based techniques most based after elements." Zenitsu explained.
He looked surprised when the yeti like creature had a bag of gummy worms appear. So was Noctis.
"I love sweets but gummy worms,whatever that is ain't my thing." Zenitsu replied.
"Maybe some onigiri perharps. You know,rice balls? Some mochi,those are good!
"Those pastries Ignis used to make would be good." Noctis replied.

Last edited:
Madotsuki peered into the new door that appeared in the nexus. Passing through the streets of the seemingly normal city, she thought about how different this area was from her normal dreams. The kinda obnoxious squeak of her shoes would make it easy to be heard from a distance.
Madotsuki began to attempt to interact with random objects around town to get any kinda reaction from something or find entrances to deeper dreams. But everything just seemed to be a normal city and she hadn't run into any inhabitants yet. Walking was growing tiring at this point but there had to be something to this room, it was sectioned off from the rest of the nexus. She considered using her bike effect to speed travel up but then she heard a voice in the distance, multiple in fact. She had never heard talking in her dreams before only the occasional grunt or scream.
In a brief flash of light a kitchen knife formed in her hand. Rarely had anything in her dreams been hostile aside from the Toriningen, Still better safe than sorry at least. Maybe these entities were unique compared to what she saw before.

Arya shook her head. Multidimensional travel seemed so much simpler compared to this dream stuff.
"Well, I mean, drowning in money definitely doesn't seem like the worst way to go," she joked. "But I think I understand. So you just have to be really careful in thinking of every detail."
She decided to try it herself. She looked up, like she'd watched Yuki do, and took a deep breath.
"Ok. Ummm. One hand-sized bag of gummy worms that look and taste exactly like the ones I had for breakfast last week."
She stretched out her hand and a bag shot out from the pastel, swirling ceiling and plopped into her hand. She looked around at everyone and grinned sheepishly. "Don't judge me, they were good."
She then tossed it to Patchi. "I'll let you do the honors of taste-testing," she said with a smile. She rather liked him, the imaginary friend reminded her of her younger sister's own (a unicorn named Sparkles). Besides, she didn't like to see him disappointed.
The bag was ripped open quite clumsily, silly looking multi-colored gummies worms bouncing out, he takes another paw full and munches on the candy. His pupils expand as he plops into a sit on the floor.

Yuki leans sideways, folding his hands within his sleeves. "And what do we say...?"
Patchi looked between him and the humans, handful hovering above his mouth, before giving a cartoonishly large grin, his sharp cat teeth more rounded at the ends. "Thank you, spider lady-

Yuki squints, Patchi looks down at the floor.
"Miss Arya."

kitsuuyo kitsuuyo lost_girl lost_girl Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore
"Breathing techniques are a seperate thing though. It's sword based techniques most based after elements." Zenitsu explained.
He looked surprised when the yeti like creature had a bag of gummy worms appear. So was Noctis.
"I love sweets but gummy worms,whatever that is ain't my thing." Zenitsu replied.
"Maybe some onigiri perharps. You know,rice balls? Some mochi,those are good!
"Those pastries Ignis used to make would be good." Noctis replied.
Yuki turns to the two.
"I suppose a feast is in order."

The sleeves sway as he juts out his arms, palms open to the ceiling.
"A ham like the one I enjoyed with that last inner traveler."

There was a small pause, the ceiling shifting to spiral in the opposite direction before a shinned silver platter that hovered quite the engulfing shadow morphed above them. Then began to fall towards the two dreamworld walkers, the creature simply stepping aside as the platter slams into the floor. It's weight so large it causes it to rumble and while the creature bounces into the air, Patchi practically flies for a few seconds.
Then the creature grips the handle, despite how large his paw was it only encased a third of the handle as he lifts the top in one fell swoop. And there sat a very large ham, it looked to be the size of a hippopotamus and steam rose from it like a sauna.

Yuki scratches his goatee. "Perhaps I should request gravy..."
Patchi's paws make little grasping motions as he stands next to the large dinner.

Arya smiled when the gummies passed Patchi's taste-test with flying colors. So it had worked after all. She was pleasantly surprised. Maybe she could handle this whole dream world thing after all. She held back her laughter at being dubbed 'spider lady' by Patchi. "Of course, Patchi. Glad to help."
Suddenly, Yuki called for a ham and there was a small pause, the ceiling shifting to spiral in the opposite direction before a shinned silver platter appeared. Arya gasped as it began to fall towards the two dreamworld walkers, Yuki simply stepping aside as the platter slammed into the floor. Its weight was so large, it caused a rumble and Arya was bounced into the air. "Whoa!" she squealed at having suddenly been thrown into the air. She landed back on the ground on her stomach with a winded "Oof!" and took a moment to catch her breath before she could stand again. You'd think for a girl with spider-like powers, she'd be more graceful, but she was still just a teenager.
She watched in awe as Yuki gripped the handle and lifted the large top in one fell swoop. There sat a massive ham that looked to be the size of a hippopotamus. Arya couldn't help but simply stand there and stare. What-? How-?
She was snapped from her silent awe by an obnoxious squeaking noise. Grimacing, Arya turned towards the noise to see a girl. In a brief flash of light, a kitchen knife formed in her hand. Suddenly on edge, Arya instinctively shot out a bit of web to knock the knife from the girl's hand and to the ground. "Who are you?" she asked warily.

Attachments

• arya.jpg
    arya.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 1
“ Your breathing style sounds interesting to me.” Ace nodded, perhaps he’ll ask more about the breathing art in the nearby future. He thought about Celt’s question long and hard. “ King of Pirates is an important title in my world. Gold Roger’s last words before his execution was anyone who finds his treasure, the one piece is crowned king of pirates. His words started the golden age of piracy.” It was all Ace had to say about his father for now leaving it there. He can’t help smiling at the thought of Luffy achieving his dream. “ I know Luffy will become king of pirates one day. I feel it’s only right to support my brother.” He knows Luffy will do it and he wishes to encourage Luffy. Ace thought about the idea of inner traversal space. “ I’m willing to face any nightmare myself if it means getting home.” He thought of all his loved ones' welcoming faces, especially Luffy’s.

He looked at the sudden appearance of food warily,” Onigiri actually sound good to me.” Ace realizes he hasn't eaten anything since waking up in this dream world. He stared in surprise at the ham, it's big enough to feed a pirate crew. “ How about a cake to go with that ham or maybe sake?” His attention was on the sudden appearance of the new girl. Arya seemed to have taken the knife off the girl. He looked at the newcomer warily.
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 kitsuuyo kitsuuyo KirienIsamu KirienIsamu lost_girl lost_girl Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore

Last edited:
Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore KirienIsamu KirienIsamu lost_girl lost_girl kitsuuyo kitsuuyo Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
Noctis looked at the ham. "It does look tasty. And no vegetables thank the Astrals." he added.

Zenitsu heard something nearby thanks to his enhanced sence of hearing.
He turned to face the young girl with à kitchen knife in her hands

In the real world, Zenitsu would react when he's asleep. However this is the dream realm...

He saw Anya knock the knife off of the girl's hands.

"Thunder breathing : First form.... Thunder clap and flash!!"

Surounded by lightning, Zenitsu blitzed toward the knife and caught it, to make sure the girl would't get à hold of it again. He then put it in an area where it coudn't be found again.
He then blitzed near the girl.
" What were you thinking?! You could have hurt someone!"

Madotsuki had been admittedly surprised by the sudden retaliation when she hadn't even gotten that close yet. Most entities would back away when she carried her knife around. These were clearly different from the ones she had encountered before, more sentient. Maybe they would react differently to her other effects.
One had asked who she was but Madotsuki never even thought about talking to anything in her dreams, she wouldn't even talk to anyone in reality. It wouldn't hurt to try at least, maybe she could figure out why they were here or what could be in this room.
"What are you all doing here?" She asked attempting to learn more info on the room still believing the others to just be part of her dreams, this question could be misunderstood without context. Deciding to play around a bit more to see more reactions there was another brief flash of light as she summoned her umbrella effect which cost the area around her to start a light rain.
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat lost_girl lost_girl

It felt strange for her to hear this story from someone of a different world, but it was very interesting nonetheless. This Luffy person must be very powerful to be able to contend for such a title.

To support your family’s dreams.. that’s something I can respect greatly. She responded to Ace.

Celty paused as she caught word of a feast from the guardians. She turned slightly, then felt the sudden and violent rumble of the ground beneath her. The woman, mistaking the rumble to be a threat of some sort, materialized a large scythe in her grasp. She quickly became startled by the appearance of a platter of food before the group.

In a wisp of darkened smoke, the weapon de-materialized and she was struck with astonishment. She’d never seen a piece of ham so huge before. It reminded her of that animated movie she watched with Shinra not too long ago, the one where all the food came in gigantic portions. What was the name of it again? Meatballs with a chance… Chance with a cloudy meatballs…?

She was snapped out of her pointless train of thought as she was alerted by the arrival of a newcomer like the others. Celty stepped back and kept her guard. Was this girl an inner traveller too?

Hoping to diffuse some of the confusion, she raised her device and typed out something for her.

Most of us here were transported from our own worlds and met up in this place, this dream realm.

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 lost_girl lost_girl Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat

Last edited:
“ You would like Luffy if you ever met him though he doesn’t stay in one place at once he’s always on seafaring adventures with his crew. Luffy’s heart is big and yes he’s strong and determined to be king of pirates. I stand by him achieving his dream.” Supporting Luffy with his dream is the only way he knows as way of showing his love. Luffy accepts him as a human rather than a monster because of his blood.

He looks up at the rain frowning fortunately for him he’s not affected by rain as much as unmoving water. He looked at the girl next. “ Like everyone said we are from other worlds, you’re in the dream realm like us. This is an interesting ability. How are you able to do it? He guessed in a dream that everything is possible.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 kitsuuyo kitsuuyo Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore KirienIsamu KirienIsamu lost_girl lost_girl

Last edited:
Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore kitsuuyo kitsuuyo KirienIsamu KirienIsamu lost_girl lost_girl Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
"Good to hear."Noctis said to Ace. "I hope your brother suceeds. I am a king myself,since my dad passed away. It's just...well..." Noctis said. " My kingdom is in eternal night right now. I'm stuck inside the royal crystal. It's a total surprise that I can still acess the dream world."

"This rain is soothing! I feel my worries melting away!" Zenitsu replied.

" I-its just some effects I found in m-my dreams" Madotsuki replied. Her voice sounded off like she hadn't properly used it in a while. A bit of anxiety began to creep up from suddenly from being confronted by new faces. Despite what they tried to explain, she dreaded the idea that these people were real people like her, for her own sake she chose to continue to lie to herself that it was all just a dream still. Besides what kind of normal people shoot webs or carry a sword around? "I-I have more if you want to see" She cycled through a short collection of different effects quickly including, turning her head into a street lamp, then becoming a witch with a broom, after that she materialized cat ears and a tail before ending the short showcase with forming a hat and scarf.
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat kitsuuyo kitsuuyo Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore lost_girl lost_girl

Patchi gives a rapid wave to Madotsuki as he peers around the large dinner.
The yeti-like creature gives a lower energy wave to the girl, than tucks his hands within his sleeves again.
"I suppose cake would be efficient. Though I've never had any." He muses quietly to himself.
The cat wonders over to the girl and gives her a big grin.

Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore kitsuuyo kitsuuyo KirienIsamu KirienIsamu lost_girl lost_girl Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
Zenitsu looked surprised as he witnessed the girl's transformations. " That's...well...quite unique...though we are in a dreamworld. I shoudn't be surprised!" he added. "Having real people in my dreams is kinda new to me as well..." Zenitsu continued.
"Nothing new to me! Though it's kinda cool!" Noctis replied,giving a thumb up to Madotsuki.

A man who looked to be in his twenties walked by in a green cape, armor, and a shiny helmet with twenty-inch horns growing out of it like it was the most ordinary thing in the world. Stopping when he looked the group's way, he folded his arms and cupped his chin thoughtfully.

"Hmm. I was expecting something more goddess-y and less clothed. I must admit a girl in leather doesn't seem too out of place, but I find myself asking how my innermost fantasies came to be peopled with furry animals, young boys, and a little girl who's a nationwide talent show all by herself. Any chance the one with the broom calls herself Agatha?"

He said aloud, but it wasn't easy to tell if he was talking to the people standing there with him, or only thinking out loud. Mostly he was looking amused by the situation until he came to the girl in the red mask. Leaning back with his head tilted to one side as he stared at the front of her costume.

"Mmm? Should we know each other?"

"Young boy? Dude,I'm 20 years old!" Noctis spat as he saw Loki. "You look like you're coming straight from a RPG video game." the prince added.

Zenitsu looked at Loki ,nervously. "He's not human,but not a demon either." the young demon slayer replied. " He's still powerful...JUST WHAT ARE YOU?!" Zenitsu shouted while shaking like a leaf.
RanRed RanRed KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat lost_girl lost_girl kitsuuyo kitsuuyo

Celty tilted her helmet off to one side as she viewed Madotsuki’s wide range of abilities. She crossed her arms. The way the girl conjured these effects reminded her of how people can normally change their own dreams.

Was this girl just a regular old dreamer.. or an inner traveller like them..?

She, was once again, alerted by the arrival of another newcomer. The rider studied the man’s appearance and silently agreed to Noctis’s comment of him looking like he came out of a game. To be fair, most of these people had their own backgrounds and their own worlds, so she had to stop feeling surprised at whatever circumstances come their way. The only thing that could perturb her at this point was a real alien walking up to them, with dark bulging eyes and grey skin just as they show it in the movies.

Celty Sturluson shuddered at the thought. Aliens were her one true fear.

Perhaps you should calm down about this.. We don’t know yet if he’s an enemy or someone like us.” She texted to Zenitsu.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 lost_girl lost_girl Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat RanRed RanRed Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

"Mm-hmm. Very well. You're a 20-year-old girl in leather. A video game? Which one? My lawyers would have words." The man replied to the incredibly good-looking and disturbingly androgynous younger person in black. Turning to the waifish blonde, he held up a wagging finger.

"Not a what but a who, my observant young friend. I am Loki. God of Purity. Friend to the just and lover of all that is good and decent. Where was I? Ah, yes, leather—and, no, I assure you I've nothing to do with demons or evil giants or killer robots or dark elves or alien conquerors."

He seemed concerned to apparently frighten the boy so. "Please, look around us. Here, we are not gods or soldiers, not labels or roles or burdens. I myself come here to become what I could not when I wake—except the just and good and decent part. Totally in character."

RanRed RanRed Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore kitsuuyo kitsuuyo KirienIsamu KirienIsamu lost_girl lost_girl Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
Noctis looked angry."Girl?! I'm a guy!" Noctis shouted.

Zenitsu looked shocked. "A...god...that explains the sounds coming from you..." the young demon slayer added.
"I guess you are right." Zenitsu replied to Loki. "Here in my dreams,I'm not a coward... I'm more brave and sure of myself. Gramps's teachings were not for nothing...I can help the people in need."

For some reason, she doubted Loki’s introduction of being a good and decent God of Purity, but she decided to not be rude and question him on that. It’s good he wasn’t in any way associated with aliens or anything like that. That was probably the important thing.

Celty was unable to enjoy the feast and decided to just listen in on the conversation between the three. But suddenly, she sensed an unknown presence far from where they were.
She froze up and turned on one heel facing the direction opposite of the group. She detected fast-moving steps.. moving like sharp heels clicking across the ground.. and moving towards them at an alarming speed. But the movement of the presence suddenly receded once Celty had taken notice.

What was that..?

A feeling of suspicion rose. She called up her motorcycle, which had moved up from the curb of its own volition and stopped at her side. Celty mounted the motorcycle and adjusted her helmet as she did.
She turned towards the others and typed out something for them on her device.

Flipping the screen, it read,

I sensed something strange, off in the distance. I think there’s someone watching us.
I’m going to go confront it before it becomes a problem. Would anyone like to come with?

lost_girl lost_girl SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat RanRed RanRed

Yuki and Patchi observe the groups conversation at the new arrival, 'God of Purity' was a pretty big stretch for the guardian. It's not that a god hadn't existed here, but they don't normally waltz into inner traveler territory and openly annoyance it.
The cat turns to the large beast, placing two paw fingers to the opposite sides of his head.
"He's got a funny hat."

'Funny' indeed, his whole attire really didn't resemble a God of Purity, he's witness purity. Raw and powerful and followed like a subtle light in children's dreams, but large horns and drapes of snake like green did not feel very pure to him.

Patchi's shoulders hike towards his neck at the mention of strange sounds as he fidgets with the hem of his shirt. "Do you think...?"

"Perhaps it's another one's dream. But that feeling of being watch sounds much more like a nightmare."
He pats his large paw on the cat's cap before making his way over to Celty in long strides, towering over her as he stands next to the vehicle.
"I shall accompany you."

Celty nodded firmly at Yuki. She felt assured that the guardian would be coming with her. He knew this realm better than she did, after all.

She prepared to leave as she revved up her motorcycle.
After typing out another sentence on her device, she turned the screen towards him.

I don’t think I can carry you on my ride, but can I trust you to keep up?

Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore

"You're no god of purity!!! The sounds from yoy are powerful but NOTHING secere or pure!" Zenitsu shouted at Loki.
Zenitsu then heard two strange sounds. One was of the being Celty wrote abour,but the second was familliar...and something Zenitsu didn't want to deal with. There are two dark presences nearby..." Zenitsu replied,his voice shaking with fear. "And one of them is a powerful demon..."
"No nightmare or demons in my dreama thank you very much!" Noctis replied.
Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore RanRed RanRed kitsuuyo kitsuuyo KirienIsamu KirienIsamu lost_girl lost_girl Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat

Celty nodded firmly at Yuki. She felt assured that the guardian would be coming with her. He knew this realm better than she did, after all.

She prepared to leave as she revved up her motorcycle.
After typing out another sentence on her device, she turned the screen towards him.

I don’t think I can carry you on my ride, but can I trust you to keep up?

Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore
He leans down before nodding. "No, I'm certainly too big for your vehicle. But I assure you that I won't stray far behind."
He turns to Patchi. "You behave."

The cat folds his arms, giving him a widespread grin and tilting his face sideways. "No promises."
Yuki nods back to the inner traveler and gestures his outstretched paw to where the noise had come from. "Let's us explore."

Alright.

Celty pocketed her device and took hold of the handles with both hands.

She gave a nod to Noctis and Zenitsu, making a mental note of his warning. She failed to take notice of the second presence but the mention of it disturbed her.
Whether or not it truly was a demon was something to discover.. But she trusted the young boy’s word since his hearing seemed to be stronger than hers.

She slammed her foot on the pedal and now took off on the road, leaving wisps of black smoke in her wake. The engine whirred loudly, the rattling noise of the motorcycle reminiscent of that of a neighing horse..

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore lost_girl lost_girl RanRed RanRed KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back