• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Collective Dream (Casual Multiverse RP) (Open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Noctis Lucis Caelum opened his eyes. The 20 year old young man looked at his suroundings. This dosen't seem to be the spiritual realm of the crystal anymore. Did Bahamut sent him here? Noctis was feeling as if he was in a dream world.

He noticed another figure nearby,another young man,four years younger then him. A teenager,with messy blond hair with orsnge highlights,golden brown eyes and wearing a military uniform under a yellow and orange haori with white triangle patterns.

"So peaceful here..." the young man said. "If only Nezuko was here. I would take her to a field of flowers and make a flower crown for her!"

"Hey,do you know what is this place?" Noctis asked the boy.
The blond boy, Zenitsu Agatsuma, jumped in surprise. "Who are you?!"

Noctis Lucis Caelum opened his eyes. The 20 year old young man looked at his suroundings. This dosen't seem to be the spiritual realm of the crystal anymore. Did Bahamut sent him here? Noctis was feeling as if he was in a dream world.

He noticed another figure nearby,another young man,four years younger then him. A teenager,with messy blond hair with orsnge highlights,golden brown eyes and wearing a military uniform under a yellow and orange haori with white triangle patterns.

"So peaceful here..." the young man said. "If only Nezuko was here. I would take her to a field of flowers and make a flower crown for her!"

"Hey,do you know what is this place?" Noctis asked the boy.
The blond boy, Zenitsu Agatsuma, jumped in surprise. "Who are you?!"
A figure of a black rider on a motorcycle sped through the roads, the thundering engine causing a cacophony to echo throughout the streets.

Celty Sturluson observed the structures, from the buildings, to the streets. This was a world of her dreams. A mere fantasy that shouldn’t be causing her any concern. But something seemed off this time. The issue was she couldn’t tell what the reason was, so she decided her first move was to to investigate this world for herself.

Celty turned slightly. She detected two figures up ahead; a dark-haired man and a boy in an unusual uniform.

Leaning off to the right of her motorbike, she harshly stepped on the brakes and stopped off the side of the road. She parked her ride on a nearby curb and swiftly dismounted. Celty began to approach the strangers as she reached for something from her back pocket.

Last edited:
43c234a9c68a9175887621cb682428d1.jpg
Arya's eyes slowly blinked open and she did a double-take as she was coming back to her senses. This was definitely not her New York. It didn't even slightly resemble somewhere that looked like New York City, it was just...different in a weird way. She shook her head and slowly rose to her feet.
"Hello?" she called out to no one in particular. If she ever saw Miles again, she was gonna give him a good smack upside the head for sending her back to the wrong dimension. But at least she didn't appear to be glitching out, which was good. She just had to find her way back home before that started to happen. She walked for a while before she felt a slight tingle in the back of her head and turned to see someone dressed all in black with the exception of a bright yellow helmet. The feeling grew stronger as the figure, looking at a young man with dark hair and a teenager in a yellow and orange haori, reached for something in their back pocket. Arya instinctively sent a string of web around the masked figure's hand as they reached for the object, pausing the person's movement for a moment.
"I don't know who you are or where I am, but attacking people is a huge no-no while I'm around. At least until I get back to my dimension. So...who exactly are you?"

Arya's eyes slowly blinked open and she did a double-take as she was coming back to her senses. This was definitely not her New York. It didn't even slightly resemble somewhere that looked like New York City, it was just...different in a weird way. She shook her head and slowly rose to her feet.
"Hello?" she called out to no one in particular. If she ever saw Miles again, she was gonna give him a good smack upside the head for sending her back to the wrong dimension. But at least she didn't appear to be glitching out, which was good. She just had to find her way back home before that started to happen. She walked for a while before she felt a slight tingle in the back of her head and turned to see someone dressed all in black with the exception of a bright yellow helmet. The feeling grew stronger as the figure, looking at a young man with dark hair and a teenager in a yellow and orange haori, reached for something in their back pocket. Arya instinctively sent a string of web around the masked figure's hand as they reached for the object, pausing the person's movement for a moment.
"I don't know who you are or where I am, but attacking people is a huge no-no while I'm around. At least until I get back to my dimension. So...who exactly are you?"
Celty failed to react in time as her hand was bound in a mess of webs.

The rider stopped in her tracks. She flexed her fingers and observed the strange, string-like substance that enveloped her hand. She turned to fully face Arya, the black, tinted visor of her helmet making it difficult to see whether there was truly a face on the other side.

Celty, although there was no expression to show for it, was surprised. This is supposed to be someone of her dreams, but they way this girl looked and carried herself.. it was almost as if she was her own individual. Without a doubt, there was more to investigate here. The rider desired to communicate to her but it was obvious that she interpreted her as a threat.

She slowly raised her arms above her head to show that she wouldn’t attack.

Arya was confused by the figure's fascinated observation of her webs. "Umm. Yeah, you can't really move when this stuff is wrapped around you. I made this web fluid myself, actually. Quite proud of it. Does the spiderperson in this dimension not use webs?"
She watched the figure raise their arms and hesitated before approaching the figure in the yellow helmet and unwrapping the web from their hand. "I mean, I guess if you promise not to attack anyone..." Arya trailed off, watching the person closely.

Attachments

• arya.jpg
    arya.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Arya was confused by the figure's fascinated observation of her webs. "Umm. Yeah, you can't really move when this stuff is wrapped around you. I made this web fluid myself, actually. Quite proud of it. Does the spiderperson in this dimension not use webs?"
She watched the figure raise their arms and hesitated before approaching the figure in the yellow helmet and unwrapping the web from their hand. "I mean, I guess if you promise not to attack anyone..." Arya trailed off, watching the person closely.
The rider lowered her arm to her side once it was finally free.

From her observations so far, she could tell this girl possessed some sort of supernatural ability. Whether or not she worked on behalf of a color gang or some other obscure organization, she needed to gather more information and ask questions. Celty felt cautious of Arya due to the off-chance that she might attack her with her webs again, but she decided to try and show her she wouldn’t pose a danger so that she could speak with her further.

She held up one finger to the girl, gesturing to her to wait a moment, as she slowly drew the object from her back pocket. Celty lifted her hand to reveal in it a small and harmless device. It looked like a regular phone, but the model was very obviously outdated.

She flipped open the device to unlock it and started quickly typing. In a matter of seconds, Celty finished and turned the device’s screen toward’s Arya to show her the message.

“My name is Celty Sturluson, a resident of Ikebukuro. I ended up finding myself here due to some unknown reason - so I was hoping to explore and gather more information.”

“What is your name?“

"Okay, real question." Patchi adjust his baseball cap.

The towering creature glances down at him, his hands folded into the sleeves of his kimono. He grunts as he faces the mix-colored world of pastels before them, doors littering the large hallway.
"I'm listening."

The cat holds the draping sleeve of the other in his paw, his tail swaying beneath the shirt that reached down to where his knees would be.
"Ketchup or mustard?"

The creature scratches the wispy fur of his neck.
"Considering both are condiments and seem to suit all manners of food, I would say both. But considering I do not enjoy the after-taste tang of mustard. I suppose ketchup."

The cat skips in step, letting the fabric go.
"I like both! But something about ketchup and chicken nuggets just goes so well like, uh, what's that word you used? Surgery?"

"Synergy."

He points a plush 'finger' at the other.
"Yeah, that!"

They both stop short as they reach a door, the larger of the two grasping the detailed, carven knob and slowly opens it with a creak. Suddenly both are faced with a wide room, what was supposed to be a detailed, yet hazy dreamscape was instead a multi-mix of dreams and a multitude of people.

"Woah." The cat cranes his head to look around the strange new room, his pupils dilating.
Then he looks at the humans and points.

"Are theses the 'inner travelers' you kept talking about?"

Yuki has to dip his head just to step through the doorway but nods as he stands straight. "Indeed."
He slowly pushes down the other's fuzzy arm with his open palm. "And pointing is considerably rude."

"Oh- whoops, sorry." He hikes his shoulders to his neck, fiddling with the hem of the shirt as he stares at the patchwork flooring.

Last edited:
Arya frowned, now very confused. Her spidersense had been wrong. It was never wrong. Even now when she seemed to be in no real danger, it still lingered. Why was it being all weird?
"Sorry, I...I don't know what's wrong with me," she apologized to the figure as they typed away on a device that was obviously not some kind of weapon.
My name is Celty Sturluson, a resident of Ikebukuro. I ended up finding myself here due to some unknown reason - so I was hoping to explore and gather more information. What is your name?
So this person wasn't from here after all. They were from Tokyo and...were sent here too? Arya'd never heard of others who weren't spiderpeople being able to travel the multiverse. This was all very confusing.
"Oh. Hi, Celty. I'm Arya from New York City. People there call me Arachna and I try to protect the citizens who live in my city as well as I can. I originally thought one of my friends just sent me back to the wrong dimension but now..." she trailed off as she looked around at the unfamiliar and confusing surroundings and people who all looked different from each other. "I don't know what to think."
Arya turned at the question and, to her surprise, saw a cat in an oversized shirt and baseball cap. She wasn't surprised that the cat could talk, she'd gotten over that when she'd met Peter Porker.
"Indeed. And pointing is considerably rude," a yeti-like creature in a kimono answered the cat as he stepped through what looked like a door.
But the towering yeti creature definitely made her nervous.
"Oh- whoops, sorry."
"Ummm. Can someone let me know what exactly's going on? I'd greatly appreciate it," Arya said, now having given up on trying to figure out where she was and who these people were. At least she knew now that Celty wasn't the attacker she'd been wary of before and seemed like she could be trusted. But the others, she had no clue as to who they were and if they posed a threat or not, since her spidersenses apparently couldn't be counted on in a place like this.

Attachments

• arya.jpg
    arya.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Arya frowned, now very confused. Her spidersense had been wrong. It was never wrong. Even now when she seemed to be in no real danger, it still lingered. Why was it being all weird?
"Sorry, I...I don't know what's wrong with me," she apologized to the figure as they typed away on a device that was obviously not some kind of weapon.
My name is Celty Sturluson, a resident of Ikebukuro. I ended up finding myself here due to some unknown reason - so I was hoping to explore and gather more information. What is your name?
So this person wasn't from here after all. They were from Tokyo and...were sent here too? Arya'd never heard of others who weren't spiderpeople being able to travel the multiverse. This was all very confusing.
"Oh. Hi, Celty. I'm Arya from New York City. People there call me Arachna and I try to protect the citizens who live in my city as well as I can. I originally thought one of my friends just sent me back to the wrong dimension but now..." she trailed off as she looked around at the unfamiliar and confusing surroundings and people who all looked different from each other. "I don't know what to think."
Arya turned at the question and, to her surprise, saw a cat in an oversized shirt and baseball cap. She wasn't surprised that the cat could talk, she'd gotten over that when she'd met Peter Porker.
"Indeed. And pointing is considerably rude," a yeti-like creature in a kimono answered the cat as he stepped through what looked like a door.
But the towering yeti creature definitely made her nervous.
"Oh- whoops, sorry."
"Ummm. Can someone let me know what exactly's going on? I'd greatly appreciate it," Arya said, now having given up on trying to figure out where she was and who these people were. At least she knew now that Celty wasn't the attacker she'd been wary of before and seemed like she could be trusted. But the others, she had no clue as to who they were and if they posed a threat or not, since her spidersenses apparently couldn't be counted on in a place like this.
The creature clears his throat, a sound gruffer like an animal's grunt then human.
"You are within the dreamworld. A multi traversal space of inner dimensional rem sleep."
He gestures a large paw to himself. "I am known as 'Yuki', I am one of the many guardians of this dreamland. I traverse through theses dreams to scare away nightmare's inflicting children and guide inner travelers. You are all inner travelers, you are here mentally and physically, instead of Dreamers, who arrive through mere sub consciousness."

The cat bounces beside him as he spoke before pointing a paw 'finger' at himself. "And I'm Patchi!"

"Patchi is the collection of a child's imagination and dreams, typically referred to as 'Imaginary friends', here they are called 'Soulful'.

They both bow at the waist, though Patchi does give his leg a scratch before returning to the bow.
"Pleasure to meet you."
"Nice to meet you!"

Last edited:
kitsuuyo kitsuuyo lost_girl lost_girl Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore
Zenitsu's eyes widened as he saw both the woman with the cat ears helmet and the costumed figure with spider powers.
His eyes widened. "Demons!!! And another spider one tooo!!!" He shouted.

The yellow clad demon slayer hid behind Noctis.
"Please protect me!" He asked Noctis. " Last time I fought a spider demon, I got poisonned and almost turned into one!" Zenitsu added, crying.
"Whoa, take it easy Zen. They're not demons. Besides.,this is à dream world, right?" Noctis faced the newcomers.
Zenitsu notice Patchi.
"À taking cat too?!" He cried. Before to remember that he is in a dream realm.
"Oh, right, we're in a dream...
My Name is Zenitsu Agatsuma, I'm à démon slayer... Though I hâte to refer myself as such."

"I'm Noctis Lucis Caelum, prince of Lucis, Though I not acting as such. I consider myself a normal guy."

Last edited:
Ace recalls going on his own search for Black Beard never noticing anything wrong perhaps it’s his fault. He made his way over to the group overhearing the boy panicking about those ladies being demons. Ace first noticed upon arriving there that Zenitsu had similar clothing to the Wano people. “ Does anyone know what’s going on here? I was looking for someone and somehow I ended up here.” He asked, politely. He was very confused about where he was. The next thing was how to find a way back home, perhaps he’ll figure it out later. in the meantime he wants to know if anyone has any idea what’s going or if there’s a way to return home.

kitsuuyo kitsuuyo SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 lost_girl lost_girl Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore

Celty listened closely to what these creatures had to say. She returned their greetings with a polite nod. Folding her arms, the woman turned towards the side of the street as she fell into deep thought about their situation.
So everything about this place truly was unfamiliar, and so were the origins of these strangers around her. But the reality of her being here mentally and physically struck her with immense concern. If that really was true, if she really was here as an *inner traveller*, then she needed to find a way out of here. Back to Shinra and the others…

The rider returned to reality as she took notice of the approaching two, that man and the blonde boy from earlier. Although she could see that the boy was very obviously frightened about them being demons.
Celty’s helmet tilted slightly. A prince? And a demon slayer? She found their titles and introductions strange, but her confusion was quickly diffused with the assumption that it must’ve been something from their own world. She raised her device again and began to type out her response.

It took a moment for her to finish typing. Turning the device’s screen towards the two, she showed them the digital message.

It’s nice to meet you both, Zenitsu and Noctis. And don’t worry, I’m not a demon. (ㆆ_ㆆ’ ) I don’t think this girl is either..

The rider now sensed a new presence approaching the group and turned on one heel to face a man of unusual appearance. Upon hearing his question, she began to type again on her device and showed the screen towards him.

I’m as lost as you are and so are the others, but the creatures here just explained a bit about our situation. We’re here in this world as something called inner travellers.

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 lost_girl lost_girl Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore

"Good to know...Come to think of it,your sounds are not those of demons."Zenitsu replied. "My sense of hearing is sharper then those of a normal human being. I can even detect a being's species,emotions and thoughts just by their sounds." he explained.

"Neat. Well I can warp." Noctis replied. "As the creatures said,We're in a dream realm. They refer to us as ..inner travelers? Oh,and Yuki,Patchi,you wouldn't happen to know Carbuncle? He's my dream guardian. A small blusish white fox with a red gem on it's head?"

"Dreamworld,eh? I'm feeling more confident and secured in my dreams." Zenitsu replied.
lost_girl lost_girl Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore kitsuuyo kitsuuyo

Last edited:
“ Dream world? That explains a few things.” Ace nodded he doesn’t recall anything besides camping on an island rumored where Black Beard is staying for a few days. He looked at Zenitsu who looked no older than sixteen. “ Your sharp senses sounds like mantra from my world though yours sounds like a neat ability.” He realizes it’s time to introduce himself to these people as others already have done so apparently. “ I’m Ace D Portgas. It’s a pleasure to meet all of you.” He thinks they all seem really friendly at least to him.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 lost_girl lost_girl Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore kitsuuyo kitsuuyo

"Good to know...Come to think of it,your sounds are not those of demons."Zenitsu replied. "My sense of hearing is sharper then those of a normal human being. I can even detect a being's species,emotions and thoughts just by their sounds." he explained.

"Neat. Well I can warp." Noctis replied. "As the creatures said,We're in a dream realm. They refer to us as ..inner travelers? Oh,and Yuki,Patchi,you wouldn't happen to know Carbuncle? He's my dream guardian. A small blusish white fox with a red gem on it's head?"

"Dreamworld,eh? I'm feeling more confident and secured in my dreams." Zenitsu replied.
lost_girl lost_girl Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore kitsuuyo kitsuuyo
Yuki looks up into the swirls of pastels, scratching at the fur on his neck.
"Most guardians do not like to cross paths, some harbor nightmares and trauma. Other hallucinations and misconceptions of the mind, Carbuncle is not a guardian I have ever meet."

Patchi sneaks his way past the creature, approaching the humans with both furry paws out.
"What do you dream about?"

"Patchi!"

He turns on his heels, twisting the hem of his shirt in his paws. "Wha-?"
"We do not ask inner travelers about their dreams. It's considerably nosey. We've been over this."

"Yeah, yeah."
He presses his paws against Zenitsu's leg like how cats often do when looking for attention.
"Do you dream of pretty landscapes? Like flower fields and worlds beyond your own?"

His tail wages as he peeks up at the other, Yuki simply sighs.
"And it's rude to touch others without permission..."

Zenitsu smiled as he heard the words flower fields.
"Y...Yes,I do!" He added with exitement. I always wanted to take Nezuko in a field of flowers and make her a crown of flowers,just for her!"
He blushed red while giggling happilly.

"At least the little guy is having nice dreams." Noctis replied. "I wish my father and Lunafreya were still alive...That me and my friends get our home back... free from the Niflheim empire's cluches. Free from the Starscourge..."

"Well,it's not the only dream I have..."Zenitsu added,now looking sad." In my dreams,I help the innocent and the weak. The time Gramps spent on me to train me wasn't in vain. I want to change..."
Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore lost_girl lost_girl kitsuuyo kitsuuyo Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat

Last edited:
Celty thought for a few seconds about her answer to the question, but she couldn’t quite find one. She felt as though her life was already very idyllic living in Ikebukuro, being surrounded by her friends and all, but she knew her answer would’ve been very different many years back.

She decided not to answer. The woman turned towards the others and listened closely to their responses. It seemed these people had personal lives of their own, although she didn’t know much about them.

Celty decided this would be a good time to pick up on more information. She began to type on her device and turned it towards the guardians.

Since you are here with us, I have a question about this place. Are the inner travellers here free to come and go as they please?

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 lost_girl lost_girl Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore

Celty thought for a few seconds about her answer to the question, but she couldn’t quite find one. She felt as though her life was already very idyllic living in Ikebukuro, being surrounded by her friends and all, but she knew her answer would’ve been very different many years back.

She decided not to answer. The woman turned towards the others and listened closely to their responses. It seemed these people had personal lives of their own, although she didn’t know much about them.

Celty decided this would be a good time to pick up on more information. She began to type on her device and turned it towards the guardians.

Since you are here with us, I have a question about this place. Are the inner travellers here free to come and go as they please?

Yuki brushes his palm along the length of his wispy goatee rhythmically.
"Considerably, but it was both simplistic and difficult to achieve. Most come here accidently and how you leave is dependent on how you arrived. Some could simply walk in and out of this plane, others tend to get stuck for a bit. The most effective travel I've witness is guiding through misplaced dreams before finding a fraction of your own."
He gestures his large paw to the door he and the other had entered through.

Patchi waves his paws. "But going through misplaced dreams can be super dangerous!"

"That is true. You are walking through lands with no consciousness, the likelihood of facing a nightmare or being lost in the worlds mystic is why we will guide them."

The cat nods his head a handful of times. "Yeah, yeah!"

Last edited:
“ Mantra is similar in that a person for example can hear sounds from a long distance though how does breathing work?” He’s confused if having sharp senses falls under that umbrella. The question of his dreams would be a personal one to Ace. He dreams where he’s free from the World Government’s persecution just because Gold D Roger was his father. Live his life free from regrets and most of all he accepted by everyone regardless of his bloodline. He smiled brightly, it's not something he felt comfortable answering instead he thought of Luffy. “ My dream is to see Luffy becoming the king of pirates.” He thought it was safer than talking about his personal dreams. He’s not going to admit anything preferable keeping it to himself.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 kitsuuyo kitsuuyo lost_girl lost_girl Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore

Last edited:
Arya listened as Yuki and Patchi explained how they were all in some sort of dream realm and the demon slayer and prince of Lucis (whatever that was) introduced themselves. They all seemed nice enough. Then Patchi asked them what their dreams were and Arya couldn't help a soft smile. To be honest, the last few days had been a dream to her. Being able to meet other spiderpeople like her...It was nice to not feel so alone. She was snapped out of her thoughts by Yuki's explanation of how they could get home.
"...That is true. You are walking through lands with no consciousness, the likelihood of facing a nightmare or being lost in the world's mystic is why we will guide them."
Arya nodded. "Okay. I for one am willing to face any nightmare and make any journey to get home. I've had to fight worse before. But I have a question. Since we're in a dream, can we do whatever we want? Like, fly or dream up ice cream or something? So why couldn't we just dream up a door that can take us home?"

Attachments

• arya.jpg
    arya.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 1
The method of exploring misplaced dreams sounded very dangerous. To risk her life all in the pursuit of getting home was one she didn’t know whether or not she could handle. And the uncertainty of such a method startled her.

Celt felt a tinge of admiration for Arya. The girl seemed more than willing to take that path.
Well.. if it was the only viable option to return home .. it was something she herself could definitely consider.

Arms crossed, she stood where she was and continued to listen to the others. But Celty’s attention was alerted by the mention of the title, King Of Pirates, made by Ace. Although she was not of his world, it definitely sounded like something interesting that she had to ask about.
She started to type something out for him, then turned the screen towards him once again.

King Of Pirates-? Is that an important title from your world?

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat lost_girl lost_girl Jaw Breakcore Jaw Breakcore SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Arya listened as Yuki and Patchi explained how they were all in some sort of dream realm and the demon slayer and prince of Lucis (whatever that was) introduced themselves. They all seemed nice enough. Then Patchi asked them what their dreams were and Arya couldn't help a soft smile. To be honest, the last few days had been a dream to her. Being able to meet other spiderpeople like her...It was nice to not feel so alone. She was snapped out of her thoughts by Yuki's explanation of how they could get home.
"...That is true. You are walking through lands with no consciousness, the likelihood of facing a nightmare or being lost in the world's mystic is why we will guide them."
Arya nodded. "Okay. I for one am willing to face any nightmare and make any journey to get home. I've had to fight worse before. But I have a question. Since we're in a dream, can we do whatever we want? Like, fly or dream up ice cream or something? So why couldn't we just dream up a door that can take us home?"
"Not quite..."
His face scrunched in a complicated look.
"This word is an unstable structure of fantasy. You can create anything, but doors can only appear from Dreamers or misplaced dreams. But creation is like wishes of genies, because the world is absolute imagination, if you simply ask for marshmallows, you may find yourself flooded and drowned."

The cat holds his tail. "I saw one inner traveler drown in money."

Yuki tilts his jaw up.
"One hand sized bag of gummy worms."

Suddenly, a bag shoots out from the pastel swirling ceiling and plops into the creature's outstretched hand. He holds it between his fingers in demonstration.
"Though you will also have to be considerate of senses."

He drops the bag into the cat's outstretched paws, who eagerly rips it open and stuffs a paw full in his mouth. Then his muzzle scrunches and he stick out his tongue, his shoulders hiking to his neck.
"Bleh!"

Arya shook her head. Multidimensional travel seemed so much simpler compared to this dream stuff.
"Well, I mean, drowning in money definitely doesn't seem like the worst way to go," she joked. "But I think I understand. So you just have to be really careful in thinking of every detail."
She decided to try it herself. She looked up, like she'd watched Yuki do, and took a deep breath.
"Ok. Ummm. One hand-sized bag of gummy worms that look and taste exactly like the ones I had for breakfast last week."
She stretched out her hand and a bag shot out from the pastel, swirling ceiling and plopped into her hand. She looked around at everyone and grinned sheepishly. "Don't judge me, they were good."
She then tossed it to Patchi. "I'll let you do the honors of taste-testing," she said with a smile. She rather liked him, the imaginary friend reminded her of her younger sister's own (a unicorn named Sparkles). Besides, she didn't like to see him disappointed.

Attachments

• arya.jpg
    arya.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back