• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Collective Dream (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I can’t decide on Ace from One Piece or Edward Elric.

Feel free to start whenever you like. There is no plot to follow right now so its casual character interaction. I recommend starting by detailing your character entering the world.

Oh boy.. the question about what our characters dream of.. well for Ace is freedom.. from the world gov.

It's a big question, if you're not sure your characters can always be reluctant to tell.

It's a big question, if you're not sure your characters can always be reluctant to tell.
Yeah.. in Ace’s case it’s a painful thing to answer. Eh I guess he can say he wants Luffy to become King of the Pirates!

So if Ace were to imagine getting cotton candy for example will it work just to clarify?

I assume so? As long as you take into consideration all the details. Like Yuki only specified the size so the flavor sucked.
I was just planning on editing mine if it doesn't work lol

Last edited:
Hmm debating on bringing this child prince from Chrono Trigger who is born in 12,000 BC and natural magic abilities. He’ll take a look at Loki and stare at Zenitsu. “ He’s a god ..”

I can see a lot of the people being protective of the boy until he goes,” I can handle myself! I have magic.. not just any type of magic but shadow magic.”

Though if I were to bring him in he’ll be all over the cat he’s mostly close to his older sister and his cat.

And well what he dreams of well if you played Chrono Trigger.. he lost his home to Lavos who is the main antagonist.. a parasitic eldritch horror. And the final boss. And well.. it’s tragic even more as his sister becomes fused with its evolved form in the sequel.

The guy that Noctis and Zenitsu are facing right now:

Hmm I think Enmu can play on Ace’s nightmares would be interesting..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back