• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Coliseum matches

ZappiestAbyss

Destroyer of realities
I'm looking for a 1x1 fight Roleplay. You versus me. Rules then story. Don't wanna waste your time with a story if you don't want to follow these rules which is understandable. 

1. Paragraph responses. 4-6 sentences is a paragraph in my eyes.

2. No auto hitting, snagging, dodging, or blocking.

3. Op characters are welcomed and encouraged. Any character that isn't OP will be absolutely destroyed.

4. There is nothing above Gods. No multiversal entity who Gods respect. There are Mortals who can kill Gods but that is it.

5. 3 characters are required.

6. Oc or fandom characters are welcome.

You are tricked into fighting for your life in a coliseum in a desert. No challenger has beat you thus far. A new opponent comes out the gates. A man in a mask, a satchel draped over his shoulder and guns strapped to his back, chest, and legs. He draws a .22 Ruger and runs at you, while running he draws a combat knife and fires at you.

Pm if you're interested.IMG_0170.JPGIMG_0758.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back