• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Coldwater: A Supernatural Horror Western OOC

If possible could Jericho also join the investigation party? He is a former soldier and bounty hunter plus a big guy so he would probably be useful! 😁

Totally fine by me! I don't know why, but I didn't get a notification about any replies since Monday & I thought this thread had died :c

Jericho is so worried about poor Bambi right now lol

Hehe, I would be too! She's standing there covered in blood talking about creatures in the woods 😂 I thought I'd wait for Dr. Acker to get another post in before I get her to respond.

Got it. I was planning to have JB stay in the church and prep his rifles for tomorrow. If it would be helpful for him to visit anyone, let me know. He's an older man now, doesn't sleep much, prone to wandering.

I have a rad idea for Delia, but I’ll probably wait a bit before working it in since there is already so much going on with the search and with what’s coming in the morning.

Got it. I was planning to have JB stay in the church and prep his rifles for tomorrow. If it would be helpful for him to visit anyone, let me know. He's an older man now, doesn't sleep much, prone to wandering.

I'm gonna have Bambi poke around the church, she could use a visit for sure if you're up to it. I'll post shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back