• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Coldpine - Mystery | Drama | Romance |

I wanted to play a girl who was from the same orphanage Millie was from. They would have been close. There's also a secert about her parents that she knows, but decided that she's better off without them.
Okay I like that, and if the secret is about Millie's parents PM me what you had in mind.

I’m interested in being the sheriff/deputy’s son, I think it’d be an interesting role for this.
You're welcome to it :)

I'd like to play an outsider type character who used to protect Millie from bullies in the town.
Okay that's cool, even though I explained she was the type that even bullies had the heart not to mess with. Maybe a protector type?

Somewhat-Both.
Creeeeepyyyyyyy

I eerily support as well.

I would be interested in playing a teacher's child and the sheriff since we need adults, correct? I can write up more info on the characters before we start.

I would be interested in playing a teacher's child and the sheriff since we need adults, correct? I can write up more info on the characters before we start.
Nah we don't NEED adults persay, and I think CosmicBoii CosmicBoii would NPC the sheriff since he's playing his son. Like you would probably NPC your teacher-parent character as well.

Okay!!! OOC is up! Link at the bottom. Please do the following:

1. Read EVERYTHING on the OOC page before moving on to the CS thread.
  2. When making your characters' CS, follow the template but feel free to add extra flair/details if you'd like. NPC's related to your characters will be added to a separate tab on the CS, just make sure you give me a picture of them so I can link it to the NPC list.
  3. PM me if you have questions or concerns about the OOC or CS
  4. Go BACK to the OOC and read the Rules to be thorough.
  5. I will review CS' when I can today, those that are accepted will be added to the Cast, and those that are still working will be set under Pending.

OOC THIS WAY ===> Coldpine. [OOC]

Need maybe one or two more people, preferably a male character and a female character. To have a balanced number of people and enough to form a small clique.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back