• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Coldblood

@lox

I didn't mean you were improperly referring to your friends pronouns, but in other cases you often use "their" instead of the correct form (there, they're, their)

!!!

Kokio said:
@lox
I didn't mean you were improperly referring to your friends pronouns, but in other cases you often use "their" instead of the correct form (there, they're, their)

!!!
blame it on casually chatting okay

bigfoot said:
NEVER *gets on my rollerskates and rolls the fuck out*
YOU ARE NOT SETTING A GOOD EXAMPLE (} :) )(} :) )(} :) )(} :) )(} :) )(} :) )(} :) )(} :) )(} :) )(} :) )

I posted Sorel's CS! I'm working on Ashmuel, and Hatchee now.

Yeah, coming up with a well thought through character can be quite troublesome at times..

*tries to deflect the daggers you shoot at me*

Casual actions will not be in my posts, I swear 8D;;

I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS FOR THE HEADMASTER UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH

THESE ARE TROUBLESOME TIMES IN THE KINGDOM

get it? because.. we're in a role play including kingdoms..

*slaps own knees*

Kokio said:
Yeah, coming up with a well thought through character can be quite troublesome at times..
*tries to deflect the daggers you shoot at me*

Casual actions will not be in my posts, I swear 8D;;

I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS FOR THE HEADMASTER UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH

THESE ARE TROUBLESOME TIMES IN THE KINGDOM

get it? because.. we're in a role play including kingdoms..

*slaps own knees*
LOL yes Sorel is a mysterious pup

I cannot deny or confirm anything but you can take a guess, I love hearing ppls thoughts tbh

Nooooo. It must be revealed within the plotline!!

If he despises both humans and blood tablets, HOW DOES HE FEED?

Does he have a secret stash of human slaves to feed upon going back on all of his preached values regarding helping/protecting humans?

??????

N.................NO.......................NO ....NO HE DOESN'T.. I can CONFIRM he does not do that.

He doesn't despise humans! He just doesn't like being near them because it makes him upset with hunger, but he does take blood tablets reluctantly after being talked into it for hours............ but he does take blood tablets.

Also, he appears to be a small child. Despite being a pureblood, it seems as if he would have very little strength when it comes to battle or defending himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back