• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Coldblood

lox

smoll

W3BJXD3.png

fvIfl8u.png

Out of character chat goes here. Feel free to ask any questions or state your concerns, or just chat!

Hello! Just wanted to announce that we are not accepting any applications before all the tabs show up!

OKAY! Everything is up! Character applications are open, but please read everything before submitting. Thank you! ~

Character submissions can be posted in the Character Sign-up thread, right?

(Sometimes people like to receive character skeletons via PM etc.)

Kokio said:
Character submissions can be posted in the Character Sign-up thread, right?
(Sometimes people like to receive character skeletons via PM etc.)
Yes, they can be posted in that thread!

lox said:
Yes, they can be posted in that thread!
Okay, thank you! I'll be sure to post my submission shortly. The roles of the staff on the Overview thread are of characters that are already claimed or are they pre-made roles for others to fill? Do you have to go through extra steps for your character to be approved as part of the Faculty/Task Force?

Kokio said:
Okay, thank you! I'll be sure to post my submission shortly. The roles of the staff on the Overview thread are of characters that are already claimed or are they pre-made roles for others to fill? Do you have to go through extra steps for your character to be approved as part of the Faculty/Task Force?
Actually, those are mine and png's ocs, were still working on posting their character sheets right now! (It's taking some time because it's a lot lmao) Well, these character submission sheets are specifically for joining the Team Force. So if you're approved, you're oc(s) will be directly assigned to the Team Force! The faculty is pretty much off limits as of now, because it's pretty full as it is and their all relative to the plot. Anyways, yeah, if you're signing up, you're signing up to be on the Team Force ~

lox said:
Actually, those are mine and png's ocs, were still working on posting their character sheets right now! (It's taking some time because it's a lot lmao) Well, these character submission sheets are specifically for joining the Team Force. So if you're approved, you're oc(s) will be directly assigned to the Team Force! The faculty is pretty much off limits as of now, because it's pretty full as it is and their all relative to the plot. Anyways, yeah, if you're signing up, you're signing up to be on the Team Force ~
May I ask what you mean by "Voice Claim" on the character sheet?

Is that regarding what person (Third, First, etc.) you may post in or ...?

Kokio said:
May I ask what you mean by "Voice Claim" on the character sheet?
Is that regarding what person (Third, First, etc.) you may post in or ...?
By voice claim, it pretty much is what the voice of your character(s) sound like! You can use a in real life person as a example, a voice actor of you're choosing from anime, tv shows, etc. It's up to you!

lox said:
By voice claim, it pretty much is what the voice of your character(s) sound like! You can use a in real life person as a example, a voice actor of you're choosing from anime, tv shows, etc. It's up to you!
Also, will there be a general mention of Task Force members on the Overview thread? Since there are only tabbed mentions of Staff and Students being that members of the Task Force are alumni/graduates thus they don't necessarily follow under either category. Sorry for so many questions!

Kokio said:
Also, will there be a general mention of Task Force members on the Overview thread? Since there are only tabbed mentions of Staff and Students being that members of the Task Force are alumni/graduates thus they don't necessarily follow under either category. Sorry for so many questions!
Oh no, it's fine! Don't worry, ask as many questions as you need too. Yes, we are going to approve members as the task force as submissions for characters are posted, and will be assigned to the Team Force, once we approve of the character sheet. Once approved, we're going to put your character's names in the "To be announced" tab next to the staff tab, so everyone will be aware of who is in the task force, etc. Most of the staff on that tab are actually the leaders of the Team Force, so they do not qualify as students. The Team Force members are strictly the students of the school, and nothing more.

I just realized the lore bbcode is messed up, SO HOLD ON.

Ok it's fixed..... lmao.......................... dies

lox said:
Oh no, it's fine! Don't worry, ask as many questions as you need too. Yes, we are going to approve members as the task force as submissions for characters are posted, and will be assigned to the Team Force, once we approve of the character sheet. Once approved, we're going to put your character's names in the "To be announced" tab next to the staff tab, so everyone will be aware of who is in the task force, etc. Most of the staff on that tab are actually the leaders of the Team Force, so they do not qualify as students. The Team Force members are strictly the students of the school, and nothing more.

I just realized the lore bbcode is messed up, SO HOLD ON.

Ok it's fixed..... lmao.......................... dies
rip. What was wrong with it?

LOL ..A LOT... the BBcodes were just messed up... Of course! Anyways, i'll be posting a few of my oc's in a bit. It's going to take a bit to do all of them because it's six oc's, but we're all going to be waiting for enough submission to begin anyways, so there's a lot of time ~

OOPS I think I messed up the code while editing it the first time 8-) just fixed it a little while ago

New application idea: a detailed description of your character doing the Cha Cha Slide and that's it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@lox

Sorry, I'm new to these forums so I'm not too great with the coding.

How did you abbreviate a link with "XXX"

ex: (#1 / #2)

You can use any image site, I use imgur, you get the direct html for the image there. So, after that, you do "1#" example, highlight over that, and then click the chains linked together next to the A on the editing thing right above this. Paste the html code in there and select enter! Then the link will be attached to the 1#, so when you click it, it goes directly to the image.

bigfoot said:
New application idea: a detailed description of your character doing the Cha Cha Slide and that's it.
You heard them

HEY quick thing, I forgot to add age to the skeleton (somehow) so please add their age! Their in the "highschool" age group so if that gives better insight.

@lox

Yeah I was wondering about that. I've also found various typos in the Lore/Setting sections and it's bothering me. D:

Kokio said:
@lox
Yeah I was wondering about that. I've also found various typos in the Lore/Setting sections and it's bothering me. D:
HAHA.......................................... OH MAN. Tell me what those are please lmao

My feel when everyone found typo's but no one told me about them till now

SEARCH... SEARCH FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES! Tell me where they are please....... and we literally wrote so much and all we wanted to do was GET it on this thread. So ... if you'll excuse us lmao (this is why editors matter)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back