• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ ๐™…๐™๐™‡๐™” - ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

Characters
Here
Other
Here
trust me, I'm definitely gonna be picking her brain when I get home if she actually reads through them. idk if she will, but she usually has some pretty... interesting input on my role-play stuff considering she didn't grow up practically living on the internet like I did lol. Noivian Noivian

jack is done, and also i'm making this my first post bc apparently my first actual post didn't count so i'm not sure if u can see the form or not ?? lmao

ugh so i was definitely right in thinking i wouldn't be done by deadline lol, i got super close but i'm struggling waaaay too much to put together a well written personality blurb and a well written history for my character to be done, and it's not worth rushing it.

this is such a cool idea and i hope you guys have fun with it!! : )

jack is done, and also i'm making this my first post bc apparently my first actual post didn't count so i'm not sure if u can see the form or not ?? lmao

that's a negative, ghost rider. but your post on the application page is probably under moderator review what with you editing it, honestly.

ugh so i was definitely right in thinking i wouldn't be done by deadline lol, i got super close but i'm struggling waaaay too much to put together a well written personality blurb and a well written history for my character to be done, and it's not worth rushing it.

this is such a cool idea and i hope you guys have fun with it!! : )
oh no!! would a couple extra hours help? totally willing to be flexible!

jack jack Jack JACK JACK J A C K

itโ€™s still not showing up for some reason! weird

btw, timshel timshel -- so i realized i'm a total space cadet 'cause i forgot to actually ask you whether or not it's okay for me to add sam as a fairly active side character along with sara. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ i just want to let you know that if for any reason whatsoever you'd rather i didn't, he clearly doesn't have to be. we can obviously discuss it more once you've made your decisions; it's mostly just me world-building with her right now. ^^ he doesn't have to be front and center with her. anyway, i'm sorry that i'm an airhead and forgot to ask first. ;o;

btw, timshel timshel -- so i realized i'm a total space cadet and that i forgot to actually ask you about whether or not it's okay for me to add sam as a fairly active side character along with sara. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ i just want to let you know that if for any reason whatsoever you'd rather i didn't, he clearly doesn't have to be. we can obviously discuss it more once you've made your decisions; it's mostly just me world-building right now. ^^ he doesn't have to be front and center with her. anyway, i'm sorry that i'm an airhead and forgot to ask first. ;o;
no worries! feel free to world build and develop as much as you likeโ€”letโ€™s revisit this topic if/when the time comes :-)

alright. callin' it a night tonight - i'll finish my decision-making in the morning. i'll be in touch with you all tomorrow! sweet dreams & lots of love. get stoked.

i really said "i'm a bad bitch you can't kill me" to the deadline and then woke up in a cold sweat at 8 am because i remembered it's due at noon not at the end of the day shkdsjlh

skylar is finished! finally! i love him my wittle snake ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž

alright gang. time's up. again, i thank you all for the time and effort you put into these applications.
i made the decision to expand the cast by two (meaning, four yankies and four dixies) to accommodate more people. that being said though, with the sheer number of people we had apply, i did have to make quite a few cuts.
please watch your private messages for the latest from me. i'll be reaching out to each of you individually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back