• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ ๐™…๐™๐™‡๐™” - ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

Characters
Here
Other
Here
anyway how is everyone doing LMFAOO

oh, u kno. up in here just listening to music 'bout to revamp some of sara's personality section. 'bout to BUST IT OUT here we gooooo~

I might withdraw my character, so many amazing characters already!! I'm sure timshel timshel is having more than enough of a hard time already deciding the cast!

I might withdraw my character, so many amazing characters already!! I'm sure timshel timshel is having more than enough of a hard time already deciding the cast!
aw man oh no :โ€™( would love to have you but totally get it though!

you know, it's kind of funny. i chose to make a girl for this because i figured there would be a lot of boys thrown into the pot and instead it's like... almost all girls. and also everyone's character is queer in some way or another. ๐Ÿ˜‚ weird how that worked out.

I love you too much timshel timshel to not apply, plus tiffany has to be my favourite character so to flesh her out, even more, is worth it.

small q tho, are all the youth of charleston attending the same high-school?

I love you too much timshel timshel to not apply, plus tiffany has to be my favourite character so to flesh her out, even more, is worth it.

small q tho, are all the youth of charleston attending the same high-school?
amazing :โ€™-)))
& no! yanks go to a fancy private school, and dicks go to the crappy public high school. great questionโ€”shouldโ€™ve mentioned that earlier. iโ€™ll find a place where i can edit something and sneak that in.

hello i am so interested. thought i'd say that in the ooc so i can also scream about outer banks in the same post. is this inspired by it bc?? the gifs? some of the plot themes?? i love it.
edit: never mind i finished reading the interest check 0.2 seconds after asking
hello! very excited to have you!
ahaaa, yes. glad you got those vibes!

excuse me but are you still accepting applications? i'm looking to get back into writing, (since uni is cancelled 4ever), and this seems perfect for me!

i studied gothic literature for two years! so... may i still apply and which position do you need applicants for most?

excuse me but are you still accepting applications? i'm looking to get back into writing, (since uni is cancelled 4ever), and this seems perfect for me!

i studied gothic literature for two years! so... may i still apply and which position do you need applicants for most?
applications are due friday at 12pm pst. thanks for your interest!
i recommend you gloss over some of the reading material in the interest check and joining page, where iโ€™ve included more information about character creation.

howโ€™s everyone doing this fine afternoon?

hattie is done! hooray! everything should be all there but it's a little difficult to read with the coding, (idk why).

also i appreciate everyone's use of content / trigger warnings! means a lot to me and i'm glad we're doing our best to be responsible & accommodating for the needs of others !!

everyone enjoy some new tidbits and anthem for tiffany which is such a VIBE (usually not a fan of our aussie music but this is a bop) ๐Ÿ˜Œ

everyone enjoy some new tidbits and anthem for tiffany which is such a VIBE (usually not a fan of our aussie music but this is a bop) ๐Ÿ˜Œ
*if* (note the if) both our characters were accepted, i can see them not being friends necessarily but definitely having some kind of unspoken alliance. like nodding to each other if they saw each other. don't you think? although they have little in common, they have similar experiences- being victims of men and then smeared by the yankees. hattie would definitely hold some empathy for tiffany even if she only knew the rumours about her and not the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back