• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ ๐™…๐™๐™‡๐™” - ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

Characters
Here
Other
Here
[drags hand down face] micah is almost done, just need to expound on his redeemable qualities & we're ready to rumbleee

popping in here 2 say everyone's characters look dope so far, i might b applying cause this is so big brained
& i see them mitski lyrics on jasper's sheet timshel timshel :^)

popping in here 2 say everyone's characters look dope so far, i might b applying cause this is so big brained
& i see them mitski lyrics on jasper's sheet timshel timshel :^)
go ahead and put another thing on your plate, why donโ€™t you
& u know jasper be yearning

go ahead and put another thing on your plate, why donโ€™t you
& u know jasper be yearning
you know me babey, constantly juggling everythang at once (;
plus im v Excited to see jasper. luv my boy

i finished my app and marisol is p much just the southern rip off version of maddy from euphoria
but i love her anyway
also hi guys i'm hype ๐Ÿค™

i finished my app and marisol is p much just the southern rip off version of maddy from euphoria
but i love her anyway
also hi guys i'm hype ๐Ÿค™

bad bitches ONLY

u kno she the saddest baddest bitch!!

jesus Christ Iโ€™m so late to the game idk wat to do. thereโ€™s already so many amazing characters do I even apply ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿป

jesus Christ Iโ€™m so late to the game idk wat to do. thereโ€™s already so many amazing characters do I even apply ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿป
make my decisions even harder why donโ€™t you
jk hello love and i would absolutely LOVE it if you applied!!!

pretty sure every single one of these kids would be the kind of stupid to still go out and hang with friends during quarantine lol

pretty sure every single one of these kids would be the kind of stupid to still go out and hang with friends during quarantine lol
not jasper! he can take a whole ass trip in the comfort and safety of home :')

aha! bold of u to assume marisol has friends!!

erzulie erzulie โ€slim thick w yo cute assโ€ i should have expected nothing less from you

actually I guess sara wouldn't really be hanging out with friends either, but she certainly wouldn't be quarantined at home the whole time 'cause she's in a lot more danger being at home than she is being out on the damn streets lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back