• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ ๐™…๐™๐™‡๐™” - ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

Characters
Here
Other
Here
aghhhh i don't know why i didn't even think to look for gifs of shannyn sossamon being as she's fairly well-known @.@
oof, there's some gold here too. *scrambles to add to profile*

heartstringss heartstringss aw asjkdkj tysm!
but idk maybe i'm just tired and cranky or maybe i haven't played a non privileged char in a while,, but i'm kinda feelin a bitchy, "i don't take shit from nobody", wild dixie char
i'm def not the best at making decisions, especially when i'm up late lmaoo but my indecisiveness is rlly bothering me ughahdj

timshel timshel hm... i know i have a tendency to overthink and worry, but i feel i need to check something real quick-- should i go ahead and add in the descriptive personality section to Sara's bio, or is the way i set up her positive/negative traits section more than enough detail to explain her personality? that's the way i always do strength and weakness sections, so i didn't want to risk being super repetitive by having all that and then a detailed account too... but i guess i just want to make sure it's still detailed enough for your liking being as you're the mod and i'm just a lowly peasant. ๐Ÿ˜จ ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™‚๏ธ

timshel timshel hm... i know i have a tendency to overthink and worry, but i feel i need to check something real quick-- should i go ahead and add in the descriptive personality section to Sara's bio, or is the way i set up her positive/negative traits section more than enough detail to explain her personality? that's the way i always do strength and weakness sections, so i didn't want to risk being super repetitive by having all that and then a detailed account too... but i guess i just want to make sure it's still detailed enough for your liking being as you're the mod and i'm just a lowly peasant. ๐Ÿ˜จ ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™‚๏ธ
iโ€™m really sorry this is causing you stress and i wish it wasnโ€™t, but iโ€™m gonna put my foot down and say thereโ€™s not much i can say here. i said specifically in the character guidelines section of the application page that i am not helping anyone advise/proofread these character sheetsโ€”itโ€™s just not fair to everyone else whoโ€™s applying.
that being said though, i recommend reading through that section again to see what my expectations are. but also at the end of the day, you should be making a cs that youโ€™re happy and satisfied with. you can be as detailed as you like!

i just edited chrisโ€™s CS and added a shitty rough draft of what i want for her history. i noticed a lot of the dixie characters were kinda unhinged, so i changed chris a little bit to make her the protector/mediator of the group.

boy oh boy i can already tell the selection process is going to be reallllll difficult

the gay energy in all of these girls,,,,, i just want a fluff scene where chris holds a girlโ€™s hand bc theyโ€™re trying to skate on her board,,,,,

iโ€™m really sorry this is causing you stress and i wish it wasnโ€™t, but iโ€™m gonna put my foot down and say thereโ€™s not much i can say here. i said specifically in the character guidelines section of the application page that i am not helping anyone advise/proofread these character sheetsโ€”itโ€™s just not fair to everyone else whoโ€™s applying.
that being said though, i recommend reading through that section again to see what my expectations are. but also at the end of the day, you should be making a cs that youโ€™re happy and satisfied with. you can be as detailed as you like!

ah, no worries. stress is my default setting so it's nothing with this process specifically. I was more being awkwardly shy and attempting humor to laugh it off than anything else. also, sorry that I forgot about the part with not helping with CS's. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ anyway, thank you for your honesty, I shall think it over~

iโ€™m gonna make a vibes playlist for this rp just for funsies so i can listen while i clean my room
my only request is that thereโ€™s a few beach boys songs on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back