• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ ๐™…๐™๐™‡๐™” - ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

Characters
Here
Other
Here
im like ur #3 fan of all time. admire u so hard.
5d6a8058d686a52ff3615e7fa7b44f74.jpg

always nice to meet a fan no i dont do autographs

djjhdhjsdjdsjdk jk jk ummm thank you??? idk why you would do that but ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿฅบ

also i explicitly avoid tiktok it would literally suck the lifeforce out of me i already watch stolen tiktoks on insta for like. HOURS on end. it is a blight of my existence, a bane of my people (dumb people)

5d6a8058d686a52ff3615e7fa7b44f74.jpg

always nice to meet a fan no i dont do autographs

djjhdhjsdjdsjdk jk jk ummm thank you??? idk why you would do that but ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿฅบ

also i explicitly avoid tiktok it would literally suck the lifeforce out of me i already watch stolen tiktoks on insta for like. HOURS on end. it is a blight of my existence, a bane of my people (dumb people)
bro that was me until i gave in
and now i have the attention span of a goldfish
i HIGHLY recommend giving in (;

ugh well my computer crashed and i lost all my progress on my sheet. and by all my progress i mean everything. im gonna go lie down now.

happens, this is why you save progress kiddos. i shoulda known, too. my computer's been fucking up for a while now.

& jasper's live
hard to find a totally fitting placeholder image when your concept of the character isn't tied to one specific fc? anyway enjoy.

christ, at this point even if i don't get accepted for this group, i think sara's harsh chaotic energy is certainly becoming a craving for me ._.
muchos gracias for at least providing inspiration for a different sort of character than i usually play~

everything is up for my kiddo but the backstory!! very stoked to b able to give this a shot
you work fast and i also love you endlessly.

ooo so many characters already! I'll have to give them a read, but for now, I've posted a placeholder! just go to re-work a pre-existing app x

ooo so many characters already! I'll have to give them a read, but for now, I've posted a placeholder! just go to re-work a pre-existing app x
absolutely LOVE that placeholder gif !!

absolutely LOVE that placeholder gif !!

thankssss! I'm tempted to use amber heard as my fc since her character in drive angry vibes with the character I got going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back