• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ ๐™…๐™๐™‡๐™” - ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

Characters
Here
Other
Here
decided to completely rewrite jasper's history! on my clown shit today fellas

suppose i'll go w a yankee boy then! it's okay pretty guitarist girl... i'll come back for you one day
ac30a56d7a4511c08942ec1740cf7328.jpg

umi

sophie. sophie. how the hell did you manage to get tabs next to an image? are you using divs or the old bg trick?

do ya have a link to the freebie so i can pick apart the codes? :3

because it doesn't take me long to start building playlists for ideas, i'm just gonna throw it out there that this song is giving me hella vibes for the coming-of-age friendship dynamic of this RP.

Noivian Noivian oop little late but yes i have gotten into bbcoding lately and i have some mediocre codes here if you have need for them ๐Ÿ˜ณ
edit: tfw you accidentally tag yourself instead of the person ur replying to i-

Noivian Noivian oop little late but yes i have gotten into bbcoding lately and i have some mediocre codes here if you have need for them ๐Ÿ˜ณ
edit: tfw you accidentally tag yourself instead of the person ur replying to i-

feels, man

also your codes are super pretty and i hope its ok if i dissect them so i can learn too :O

ye feel free to dissect my codes thats how i learned coding in the first place lol!

already coded my cs for this, so i'm working on micah's actual sheet now ๐Ÿ‘€
which means of course i have to make 17 spotify playlists based on him to get into that groove

edit: hello milq ๐Ÿ‘€

Users who are viewing this thread

Back