• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Coffee's Search Thread - Edited 9/04/16

InactiveCoffee

Inactive
New Items will be in this color!

Items that I am currently the most interested in will be in this color!

INTRODUCTION
Please read the rules, and requirements for my plots. I ask these things for reasons. Indulge me, please. 
~I'm literate to a point. All I really care about is that you punctuate. Seriously. 
~Please be able to write more than 3 sentences. Unless our characters are in the midst of dialogue. In essence, I would like to see at least 1 good, detailed paragraph. If you write more, then that's absolutely wonderful. If I write something that's hard for you to respond to, please tell me. I will more than gladly rewrite it and try to make it better! 
~I like to chat while we rp... I'm a very talkative person. ^-^ I also like to continuously discuss future happens/plot twists as we go along to keep the story interesting. 
~Help me write a plot, or add to the ones I've listed. Every story needs a basic plot line, or I tend to get bored or stuck easily. I need to know where I'm taking my characters. An end goal. It helps me fill out their personalities and how they react to situations. 
~If something comes up, you get bored, you don't like where the story is going, or anything else, PLEASE tell me. Please tell me if the story isn't working for you, or something came up. Tell me if an idea is stale and needs to be changed. Tell me if you have any ideas that will help. Don't just disappear on me. :D --As an added note to this rule: If it comes to me being the one who gets bored, or I don't feel into the rp anymore, please do not try to guilt me into staying. 
~I will do any gender pairing, though some I am better with than others. Just ask me! ~Settings: Any. As long as I have a basic idea of the technology level :D
~I am an experienced RPer, but no, that doesn't mean I understand everything. 
~I am flexible with whatever image you prefer to use, and am more than willing to use whatever imagery you'd prefer. 

ABOUT THE DARK THEMES 
~I basically have no limits, except for my character (personally) abusing any child in any fashion if said child is under like... 16 or 17.... 
~That means: Yes, I'll play in an RP that has dead people (Ghosts can be fun), I'll RP someone who is a killer, or sadistic... (in those kinds of RPs, I'd prefer to be the receiver of the punishment, not the dealer). Histories of abuse, and neglect are fine as well. 1) When I say "Supernatural" that means Werewolf, vampire, ghost, anything mythical or well, supernatural! 2) Please be able to add to the rp and do not expect me to direct the story with every aspect. I can't come up with everything. 3) Please do not try to get me to play a role that is opposite a role I've already specified as my preferred role. If it only states a preferred gender, but we are using the plot in a way that does not allow for that gender, then I'll take the character description of what would be the "gender" specific. (Aka, I'll play a male as the role described to be female if all I prefer is to play the female gender for that specific plot) 

INFORMATION

Any of the written plots can be adjusted to fit a MxM or MxF (or even FxF) pairing. It does not have to follow the gender specifics written therein. Just ask me! The ones I really want to find a partner for have a * beside the title. There are some noted for DARK THEME, I will not negotiate being the "Psycho" role in these themes. I do not have the imagination for acts of terror. Though I certainly love a good scary story and find the thrill of danger fantastic. Aka: I want to be the person taking the punishment... not the one dishing it out. Examples: The Exorcist, Drag me to Hell, The Lazarus Effect, Quarantine, American Horror Story, Paranormal Activity... Please be able to fulfill the desired role if you wish to play the part. I'm not looking for Psychos with a soft side. I want to feel afraid! || WHEN YOU POST or PM ME || Don't just tell me what plot you're interested in... ||I would very much like to hear your thoughts, so you don't have to be afraid to state your opinions. You don't have to "Well, uhm... I'd prefer..." or "Uhm, you can decide, I guess..." or things like that. I work with my partners to make this fun for us both. ||

NOTES + ANNOUNCEMENTS

Announcement #1: My entire schedule is debatable, but generally I'm good to post whenever I find time to log on. Saturday to Wednesday 8 AM to 4 PM give or take a couple hours, and all other times just... whenever.

Announcement #2: I sometimes respond to messages via Mobile, so just because I answer a message doesn't mean I'm online to respond to an RP. I only answer PMs when I'm on mobile as it is extremely difficult to write a full, engaging RP response on the tiny screen that is my cellular device. Please don't expect me to.

PAIRINGS

All roles listed in Bold are the ones I will play, if none are designated, then you may choose your favored role. ALL Pairings can be of any gender pairings

I do not have any particular pairing ideas at the moment...

PLOTS

More to come! (I'm working on some new ideas)

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Heyheyhey! I'd love to attempt to make a story out of the White Rabbit song! I've actually got an idea for it, though it's rather rudimentary. 

Essentially; The world of fantasy has become corrupted by a dark magic, Character A is much like Alice, following something into a "rabbit hole" only to find her/himself in a land that appears happy, but has an underlying tone of a deep sickness. Character B would be an inhabitant of this world. Perhaps he/she would appear sane, but the more Character A is around Character B, the more Character A starts to see small things in the way this world works that don't feel quite right, and it's all being circulated by the White Rabbit, the king/queen/dictator of the world of magic, who wants nothing more than to see this place burned to the ground by it's own power.

>>Bump!<<

Hey there! I was wondering if you'd be up for an RP wherein an angel tried to purify a human/demon, if it's a human, there's also a demon trying to corrupt him further, feelings may arise, they may not.

Hey there! I was wondering if you'd be up for an RP wherein an angel tried to purify a human/demon, if it's a human, there's also a demon trying to corrupt him further, feelings may arise, they may not.

Shoot me a PM and we can discuss it. It sounds somewhat interesting, but we will need to flesh it out a bit more than what you've provided for me to determine if it's something  I'd be interested in....

I'm afraid I don't have much of a plot but I do have a character that I thought of when you mentioned psycho. However, I don't think she's the kind of psycho you're looking for. She's the kind that just likes explosions and is too crazy to care about consequences.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back