• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Coexistence RP

Starsy

Dreamweaver
*The tabs have hidden scrolls*
Coexistence.

RP about witches and vampires

INTRO INFORMATION RULES LINKS

• Witches and vampires have been at odds and fighting each other for centuries. Each side had lost many of their own, too many. There were also times when their existence was almost exposed to humans because of the fighting. The vampire royal families and the Witches covens leaders finaly had enough of the bloodshed and decided something had to be done. They sat down together and came up with a solution. From each coven and vampire clan they would send one or two members to go live in the same building in a nearby city to prove coexistance was possible while still keeping their human cover. If the project succeeded the participants would be greatly revarded but if the project should fail...the consequences would be even greater.

182d3477c268b483fe2e1aa12897ded2.jpg

code by vesuvius

Last edited:
This sounds really interesting. Not sure if we can pick roles just yet but if we can I'm all down for a witch.

Starsy Starsy I would love to join this a vampire.
Wow this got interest fast! Great! Of course you can have a vampire role :)
This sounds really interesting. Not sure if we can pick roles just yet but if we can I'm all down for a witch.
Thanks for being interested to join this RP of mine! Yes you can have a witch role! :)
This is the chill and campy RP I've been missing. c: Mark me down as joining.
Well I have no idea how chill it will be with two warring species trying to live and coexist in the same place but I would be happy to have you join :)

Oh and just in case its important to anyone, while I usually like anime or art FCs I would prefer realistic for this roleplay :) hope that's okay with you guys.

I see eyeliner on beautiful boys, I like. I also see some of my fav people ^^ I'm interested but have to see if I can join another rp haha. I'll let you know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back