• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Codex's Art Dump

We need like, a commission link or somethin' from you. I'd very much be interested in having you paint and/or draw something for me one of these days, should the desire fully arise, and I'm certain there's many others here who'd just love to have you make something for them. The opportunity to have you fulfill a request is too good to ignore, after all.

Edit: Notices stuff about commissions and is scrambling to figure out where she missed such a thing as information on how to commission art

Thanks to the lovely @DerUbermensch for this commission, and as always, the character / picture below is theirs. Others may not use it without permission from Der. :)

full

That's probably a good thing, considering she's kind of a space-version of the outback-type people. :P

kevinspacey.png

voidpriest1.png

On another note, @Lyro and I just launched a new RP, Riptide. This is art representing the Stream and Void Priests. Check it out!

GHDGHDH! It's been too long since I updated this thing.

My black harpy boi.
full

Sinna.
full

Notorious Notorious character on the right, mine on the left.
full

Portrait.
full

Sad Imille.
full

Notorious Notorious sci-fi squid babe, and Imille.
full

IRL commission - a friend of mine's WoW character.
full

More IRL D&D shenanigans!
full

Last IRL D&D character.
full

//wipes sweat

EDIT: And updated the thumbnails in the first post. On a roll.

Last edited:
January 1st, 2017
Dahz2IK.png

January 8th, 2018 (today)
full

I think I've made some improvement. :D Though at the end of this one I got tired and didn't really finish, but ah well. Progress shots!

This thread is a gift - your art style is so cool! I know like nothing about art but I love how expressive and active all the people seem. It's really impressive!

your sketches are ABSURDLY clean which i can only assume came from lots and Lots of practice because i am definitely no where near that level but goals. and i LOVE the way you do those space backgrounds. awesome stuff!

full

full

Barbie doll nudity in the spoiler below:
full

This is really wonderful!

Thanks!!

you're a god

no, u

your sketches are ABSURDLY clean which i can only assume came from lots and Lots of practice because i am definitely no where near that level but goals. and i LOVE the way you do those space backgrounds. awesome stuff!

My sketches vary depending on how much trouble I'm having with a subject (as seen in the orc pictured above, which isn't as clean as 'usual', I guess), but I think a big part of it is forcing yourself to be confident and happy with the lines you put down so you're not continually reworking them. I think that's what makes a really strong sketch. Thanks so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back