• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Codex's Art Dump

Y'all should be jealous, I get to see Dex's art before it's posted here. There's so much work that you'll drown in it when he posts it all!

Great work as always buddy. ;)

Dadadump. I edited the first post to include a few new works and prettified it so all my art is in one place. These are the new ones! Except the first, but I edited that one a bit. :)

I like birds I like birds Thanks so much owo I love painting haha but I haven't done anything this lineart intensive in ages so I'm glad to hear it looks nice!

Notorious Notorious Luchador Psy, pls.

Also, little pixel avatars that I wanna do for newbies. I plan on adding more to the collection, as they're quick little things. Here's: sample zelda fan, Musician's, Kaerri's, Hope Robinson's, and Meredith's.

UbUOBey.png
VpHOxgT.png
bhcrSxO.png
CvuKn0l.png
RFhrKrO.png

This update is in honor of procrastination. All of them except the lastmost and Mr. Golem are WIPs.

Holy crap... *Throws away all art supplies and uninstalls Sai.*

I don't think I could ever draw ever anything half as good as the pictures here. These are are gorgeous, dude.

Warnik Warnik Noo don't get discouraged. D: You gotta keep going or else you'll never improve! I still see stuff and feel discouraged but the key to improving is taking it as inspiration and not defeat. :P

Also here's a few other pieces I forgot to post.

This is @Lyro's character; don't use without his permission.
full

And then these are Notorious Notorious ' characters (apart from bottom left) so don't use without his permission either. :P
full

This one is mine, mostly drawn to illustrate the change since the beginning of the story.
full

Users who are viewing this thread

Back