• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Codex's Art Dump

C.DEX

Art Fart
Welcome to My Art Thread!

I've decided to start anew with a little bit more formatting and prettiness, now that I've got the time to do so (or nobody is watching my screen, haha). Click on the pictures below to see their full resolution!

Portraits and Colors

Linearts

Sketches

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, these are really (insert 10 million more "really"s) nice!

Something about them is just so refreshing. =w=

mN4DdoA.png

A drawing of @Notorious's character, Vitor Frede.

VcNfPoE.png

Among other characters; Dayle, C-2341, and Lucy-Luce.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is honestly kind of eerie how much you nailed how I imagined he looked. Nice job buddy! 

I'd love to see these others colored too, great work. Got too much talent in there! haha

Oh, these are great! Special props to your shading, especially in that portrait of Vitor. Really adds volume to the drawing.

jAe6Uu2.jpg

This one is spoilered because it has a bit of drawn blood. I drew this one about a year ago, but I figured I'd up it. King Oturre-Itille of the Ashe humans defending his daughter in a mountain elf invasion.

Last edited:
So, I lost my tablet pen for a while. And that was suffering. Never did end up finding it, but did find out that ordering a new tablet was going to be less expensive than ordering the pen (damn you, Wacom), so when it arrived (two days ago I believe, but the days just blend together anymore) I was furiously scribbling all my thoughts out.

I ended up making a neato drawing of an upcoming character in my roleplay with @Notorious (my only roleplay at the time, actually). His name is Raf, and he's a space ronin.

ML1kp8L.png

A space ronin based off of goats.

I'm going to be lining some of the traditional work I made as well, so expect it~

Last edited:

The post in which I compulsively vomit out a ton of unfinished pieces, oh god help I'm drowning? All from @Notorious roleplay because it's honestly the only thing that inspires me as of right now

vI5344H.jpg

qd1qVpQ.png

eJO0sRi.png

G0geH5C.jpg

QcF9uUQ.png

RzclYXm.png

OKAY. I THINK I'M DONE.

This is what happens when I don't finish anything. Also I'm drawing Casar way too much, but he's honestly probably the easiest to draw

EDIT:​

nZzluFZ.jpg

Normally I won't post traditional pieces, but this one doesn't look like complete shit so there's that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back