• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Coded post / Fancypost Storage?

rawry

you'll find your flame
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello, new and old person here, semi-familiar with BBC but it's been a hot minute. Is there any place on-website that holds multiple fancyposts - or i guess as they're called now, coded posts? how do y'all keep track of multiple types of coded posts? do you just put them on google docs?

sincerely, someone who is Not With the Times

Hello, new and old person here, semi-familiar with BBC but it's been a hot minute. Is there any place on-website that holds multiple fancyposts - or i guess as they're called now, coded posts? how do y'all keep track of multiple types of coded posts? do you just put them on google docs?

sincerely, someone who is Not With the Times
Are you asking about a place where you are able to store codes?

Are you asking about a place where you are able to store codes?
yes, I— xDDD i suppose that is a much simpler way of putting it

a previous website I was on had a semi-storage place where you could save these codes under seperate names, and then when you were posting under a thread you could pick one and it would automatically paste into the text box. Is there anything similar to that on this website?

(sorry, I don’t have any helpful advice to offer but if you ever find any code storage/master-list/thingie, I’d be interested in using it too!! ☺️)

Post Macros (the thing that will let you save codes for use in a post and then select the one you want when you post) are currently disabled due to a codebreak caused by a recent site update. The staff are working on getting them back but, as this involves dealing with the third party responsible for most of the site's coding, they have limited control over when this will happen.

In the meantime, you can still save codes in your Private Workshop. You can make them ready to copy and paste by surrounding them with spoiler and code tags ([spoiler][code][/code][/spoiler]), and you can bookmark the thread in which you keep your codes for easy access from anywhere on the site. Hope that helps- lmk if you have any other questions!

Post Macros (the thing that will let you save codes for use in a post and then select the one you want when you post) are currently disabled due to a codebreak caused by a recent site update. The staff are working on getting them back but, as this involves dealing with the third party responsible for most of the site's coding, they have limited control over when this will happen.

In the meantime, you can still save codes in your Private Workshop. You can make them ready to copy and paste by surrounding them with spoiler and code tags ([spoiler][code][/code][/spoiler]), and you can bookmark the thread in which you keep your codes for easy access from anywhere on the site. Hope that helps- lmk if you have any other questions!
Thanks so much! So post macros wikl return, at some point, thats good to know. Thats super helpful :)

Thanks so much! So post macros wikl return, at some point, thats good to know. Thats super helpful :)

Oh yes!

This is one of my most personal favorite features and we all use it as a staff, this isn't going anywhere, its just still currently broken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back