• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Code Lyoko Type RP

I'll have a character up tomorrow, hopefully, if I manage to get things done fast enough. At the very least, the pictures might take a bit, but the writing shouldn't take all that long.

I'll take a guy, if the gender split is still being enforced.

Question: if we're following a similar plot to Code Lyoko, should our characters look the same both in and out of game, or can they have a separate appearance?

Hiya!

I was going to suggest that the characters look identical in game, however I know it's hard to find reference photos online for the characters you will be creating. I am totally open for suggestions! If you guys would like, I can go more in depth about the monsters and different environments our characters will be facing.

<3  
@Lady Astra @_Line 213

Hiya!

I was going to suggest that the characters look identical in game, however I know it's hard to find reference photos online for the characters you will be creating. I am totally open for suggestions! If you guys would like, I can go more in depth about the monsters and different environments our characters will be facing.

<3  
@Lady Astra @_Line 213

Yes, please!

I'm going to be a little late to the party when oc comes to getting a character up, but if possible I'd like to reserve a guy. Currently out of town with only a phone so it would be hard to make a proper CS.

I'm currently waiting for a CS for an example.  I like to have a baseline to follow when making a character.

@Lady Astra @_Line 213

As far as locations/monsters the characters will be encountering in their adventure see here! These are merely just a few of the locations and monsters however, more will be added as the characters progress throughout the RP. 

Are we literally using pieces of Code Lyoko, or are we making things up based on the sort of feel the show had? I was under the impression that we were doing the latter.

Do we post our characters in the character sheet page or create another topic for our characters?

I'm going to be a little late to the party when oc comes to getting a character up, but if possible I'd like to reserve a guy. Currently out of town with only a phone so it would be hard to make a proper CS.

I only use the site on my phone

Are we literally using pieces of Code Lyoko, or are we making things up based on the sort of feel the show had? I was under the impression that we were doing the latter.

Id like to make things up as we go, I just felt like we needed a base line for locations and monsters and didn't want to have to spend all the time creating them on my own. We don't have to use the monsters from the show, we could create our own! The location would pretty much remain the same however.

Do we post our characters in the character sheet page or create another topic for our characters?

Feel free to post your character replying to the character sheet page!

Id like to make things up as we go, I just felt like we needed a base line for locations and monsters and didn't want to have to spend all the time creating them on my own. We don't have to use the monsters from the show, we could create our own! The location would pretty much remain the same however.

Feel free to post your character replying to the character sheet page!

Okidoki! It'll be a wip for now but I should have it done soon 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back