• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

COD Zombies: The Saga of Johnny Weiss

Johnny Weiss

Nothing to say? you must be a zombie
@Sophia Richtofen

//Before we begin, I must explain why the rules will be so restrictive. I have a friend, who will remain anonymous, who helped create COD zombies. He created the characters, and wrote a LOT of the music in the games. He is very sensitive about his art, and finds it annoying that most roleplayers do not roleplay with COD zombies correctly. Of course, it isn't very greatly explained why they're doing it wrong, in the game, so I will take the time to do so now.

First of all, the only people that can buy guns off the walls, use the mystery box, or use the perk-o-cola machines are those who are favored by the gods. The stories in the games have EVERY character that is favored by the gods. That means that NO oc, not even oc's that my friend create, can use wall guns, the mystery box, or the perk machines.

Second of all, Nicolai, Richtofen, Tank, and Takeo are super-soldiers. They were made into those by Richtofen, after which time, he erased their memories. This is why in Black Ops, they seem to be playing around, why they can walk faster than the zombies can run etc. etc. etc. For regular characters, Canon or not, it is actually HARD to survive.

Third of all, if you die, you die. There is no coming back at the end of a round, because you are dead. PERIOD.

Fourth of all, there is no rounds. It is an unending stream of zombies. If they thin out, it's because they're somewhere else. DO NOT RELAX.

Fifth, only those favored by the gods get drops. There is no nuke, no max ammo, no death machine.

Sixth, there is no wonder weapons. How would we get them, if not from the box, anyway?

Finally, the zombies in this world didn't just come and destroy everything. They had a major outbreak every 5 years or so, but the gods gave the Earth 2 years or so in between outbreaks to rejuvenate. 2025, however, is a completely different story. Richtofen, who was God of the AEther at the time, ended that cycle.//

go to the Character Sign-up tab, describe Sophia, with a picture, as per the Character Sheet that I'll place. And remember, Sophia Richtofen is NOT Canon. Richtofen only had a son, who was Edward Richtofen Jr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back