• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern COD, creepypasta or Cyberpunk RP

XxTaraxX

One Time Luck
Heya, I’m looking for a male RP partner. Please be literate, detailed and can write at least a paragraph or so depending on the situation! I have three ideas.

I’m hoping to do a Call of Duty RP. We can both create OC’s or it’d be GREAT if you could play as either Soap, Ghost or Konig from the game.

A cyberpunk/scifi themed RP. Can discuss more details and the plot if you’re interested. :)

A creepypasta RP. After someone to play Ticci Toby, Ben Drowned, Jeff the killer or eyeless Jack

Hello, Hello!

I am interested in the cyberpunk/scifi themed RP. I've watched the anime *Sad flashbacks* and know a bit about the game, haven't really played it myself though. I usually post three or more paragraphs x post. My only down side is that because of school and work, I'm posting like twice or three times a week, so I understand if that's too slow.
I also like to talk a lot outside the rp, too keep myself motivated and brainstorming keeps the hype of the rp alive xD I also don't abandon rps without a notice, which rarely happens. If I am going to be busy or something, I will let you know and do my best to keep up to date on my posts :3 let me know if you have any questions!

Hello, Hello!

I am interested in the cyberpunk/scifi themed RP. I've watched the anime *Sad flashbacks* and know a bit about the game, haven't really played it myself though. I usually post three or more paragraphs x post. My only down side is that because of school and work, I'm posting like twice or three times a week, so I understand if that's too slow.
I also like to talk a lot outside the rp, too keep myself motivated and brainstorming keeps the hype of the rp alive xD I also don't abandon rps without a notice, which rarely happens. If I am going to be busy or something, I will let you know and do my best to keep up to date on my posts :3 let me know if you have any questions!
Hey! Thanks for the interest. DM me and we can get started. :)!

Hi, I'd be interested in a cyberpunk rp based off the game. I am sorta female, but I tend to main as male characters. Let me know if you are interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back