• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Clumsy's hunt for new friends

Hey there! I'm Clumsy and I've decided that it's time to pick up a few role-plays to satisfy my urge to write. Some basic information about me that way you know what you're getting into with me; I'm a 29 year old female who works from home full time and also have a munchkin so I can't say I'll be super active and posting constantly. Current goal will be a couple times a week as my weekends are hoarded by my boyfriend.

I'm fairly open minded but like everyone - I do have my limits. These are things I WON'T role-play.
- Pretty much anything against TOS here. Aint here to get in trouble.
- Age regression//gender bending//things of that sort. It's just not my cup of tea.
- Incest//anything involving minors.
- Super gory/graphic things. I'm a big baby with a weak stomach. I'll pass on the SAW level things.

That being said, you can count on me to do the following:
- I don't do one liners, three liners, or whatever. Typically you'll get a couple of paragraphs or I'll match what you give me.
- I play just about any character but I'll warn you now - female characters are my comfort zone so I highly prefer to play them.
- I'll double on characters. I do like to introduce side characters and such.
- You're welcome to suggest things - in fact I encourage it! This is going to be a joint effort & so we both have a voice!
- I'll be understanding of obligations! You won't have to hear me harping about a post every five to ten minutes cause life comes first.
- I'm big on OOC chat as well as plotting and planning! This is a must with me.
- I do prefer to speak via PM or Discord. It's easier, I'm less likely to lose track of it there.

Current interests & ideas:
- Big fan of zombies.
- Like cowboys & stuff.
- Things that go bump in the night. Vampires, werewolves, ghouls, the scary stuff.
- Crime. Gangs/mafia
- Unlikely pairings! Enemies to lovers, polar opposites, arranged marriages.

Starting over;
Muse A has been through the ringer in the last year, things have been so bad for them that they decided that the best route of action was to flee. Leave home and start a new life far away where nobody knows them. Muse B is the owner of a bar/diner/shop of some sort and also the landlord of Muse A's new home. Interactions between the two are kept to a limit as Muse A is determined to keep their distance from everyone until finally - a day comes where they need Muse B's help. And their story unfolds from there.

Obligations;
Muse A comes from a successful family that is very well off and being the only child - is the golden child. Everything they could ever want or need is theirs - except for the life that they want. Much to their disdain, they are expected to take the company torch and with that duty comes another requirement - marriage. They are given three days to choose a suitable partner. Being single and having no time or interest to date, they make a hasty decision and choose their childhood best friend who they haven't spoken to in years after the friendship went sour.

I'll post more later as I think of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back