• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Club Penguin DC Universe Naruto High

TheFordee20

One Thousand Club
hi guys does anyone wnat to roleplay with me?

i want to make a roleplay where we roleplay club penguin characters in high school but it is also in the current kaynon dc universe so like batman can be our principel also i want to include naruto and all of the characters from the naruto in this roleplay because i think that naruto is the best of the top three tbhhh

i will be playing Ebony who is a black penguine who is the daughter of batman and catwoman,, she has super powers but she doesnt use them because she things they are lame and she is too depressed to do so because she doesnt have a great life because she gets bullied because of her weight even though she is actually like the perfect amount of curvy because she has a very healthy diet and also Sasuke is her boyfriend and she might be pregnant with his child

i just think this would be really fun!!! ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back