• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern club chris [closed]

Nap

pumpkins
club chris
party animals from here on out
i
i
i
i
i

CetWLBW.png
n a v i g a t i o n
about me
writing style
ideas
vetoed
let's talk about random things​
Hello and welcome to my thread. I'm glad you've wandered over here now let me tell you a little bit about myself.
  • I go by Chris and I usually identify as male over the internet, however, I'm biologically female.
  • My favorite color is greige.
  • I'm addicted to spaghetti and sushi.
  • I'm an avid indie, alternative, and soft rock listener.
  • I do some photography here and there, not as much as I used to but I'd like to get back into it.
  • I'll be a sophomore in college starting this Fall 2017.
  • My dog Koda is my best friend.
  • KDrama and historical tv shows are my shit.

what kind of writer am i​
  • Casual-detailed, meaning AT LEAST 2 paragraphs. I usually match my partners when it comes to writing length.
  • I'm comfortable playing MxM, MxF, and FxF. I can do it all. (;
  • I like most genres and themes (especially dark ones), although I'm not so much of a futuristic-type of person. All of my roleplays have some kind of realistic aspect to them.
  • I like to develop a relationship with the people I write with because it's always nice to have friends.
  • I'll likely at least once a week but life sucks some times, ya know.
  • I communicate with the people I write with so if I seem pushy and too energetic, let me know.
  • I prefer forum roleplaying vs PM because I bookmark all my roleplays and check my bookmarks often.
  • I'm always open to ideas!

pairings i personally enjoy (not limited to)​
These are just pairings but if you have a legit plot you want to write out, just throw me a role idc.

Teacher x Student
Royal x Knight
Royal x Commoner
Royal x Assassin
Supernatural x Human
Supernatural x Supernatural
Mafia Member x Citizen
Captive x Captor

some times people are too crazy​
These are things I won't do at all.
  • Anything that violates RPN rules.
  • Furries
  • Mary and Gary Sues
  • Lack of development
  • Things pure romance based

Last edited:
Okay yes @kdrama
You're right, you're not cute, you're an adorable god XDD but I'm so basic and have been craving like a Who are you: School 2015 type RP???? Or like To The Beautiful You. I'm so trashhh

But why though. I'm so derpy

And yes pls because I've been really feeling the romance lately
Because you are amazing and goals in every way???

Saaame. I need some romance in my life bb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back