Clover Hills

Tobias was only bothered more by her answer as abrupt and well unorganized as it was.
A vacation?, at a time like this?, when the pack had lost members and the borders were left practically unguarded not to mention with breeding season coming once again...
"As you wish Alpha, after i see to the borders"
he relented for her sake, but his eyes glanced to Zayne in caution before he dipped his head slightly and left the two to be alone.
Tobias once out of the pairs sight shifted shaking out his pelt against the sun before taking off allowing his instincts and the scents of the border markers to guide him.
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Comet Comet

a50c47a5940b58b585f63e48ecc278e2.jpg
Some time passed, maybe an hour or so, and Zeke was slowly setting up the camp. He had already gathered some stones from the nearby lake and made a fire-pit base, so that the fire does not spread while burning and being left without supervision. Forest was offering anyone who lived in wilderness everything they need to survive. For humans it was a little bit different as they had to make a source of heat and for that it was necessary to gather wood and other things that would burn, what Zeke was doing at the moment, but sometimes it might come up as a challenge, especially in season like Autumn when rain was a common occurrence. It made most of the wood wet and therefore non-usable to make fire. Luckily for Zeke there has not been rain for a week at least now and to find some firewood and dry leaves and branches for a fire starting was quite easy. With the firewood in his hands Zeke returned to the camp spot and dropped everything down next to the circle on the ground, made out of stones. He leaned down and started to put the firewood in a tipi or teepee type of shape. Inside he put some dry tree leaves, some dry grass for a quick and easy fire start. Out of no-where he heard some brunches braking, some sticks cracking under someones feet. Zeke jumped up on his feet and faced the direction that the sound was coming from. Few seconds later little bit further in the clearing a small deer appeared, a baby deer, not sure where the mother was but it was alone. Right after he saw the deer running out on the clearing, a wolf jumped the deer and stacked his teeth into the deer's neck and took it down. With few angry movements and cramping the jaws into the deer's neck it was gone, the wolf has done it, he got his pray. As Zeke was standing there and watching everything happen, the wolf suddenly realised that there is this unknown spectator. As soon as that happened the wolfs instinct to protect the prey switched on. It dropped its head down with a death stare to the man standing few ten feet away. Zeke observed the wolf and its reaction and it was obvious that it was ready to fight and die for this prey as this prey could have been the last thing that could keep the poor wolf alive. It was obvious that the wolf was a young wolf, for a second it even reminded Zeke of himself in the first years of his wolf life when he struggled to survive and it took all he had to hunt something down and usually those were small creatures that he could kill, like rabbits, squirrels etc.

It was hard to tell why this young wolf would be in such a struggle. Was it a loner as well, was it punished by its pack or anything else that might have happened and put it in such survival position. Zeke relaxed his body as he did not see no possible harm that the young wolf could do, nor he intended to steal the prey. He slowly crouched back down near the fireplace and still looking at the young wolf said "Don't you worry my friend. I am not going to take your hard earned prey away from you." and he added another stick to the tipi shape. "You did good! I am impressed. Enjoy your meal and get your strength back until a bigger and badder wolf comes and rips it from you." he said and gave out kind of evil/sarcastic laugh.

=======================================
Interactions: CZDoubleU CZDoubleU
Mentions:

Last edited:
ARIA

Aria felt herself choke on the air again as Jasper spoke, and she wildly shook her head. “Oh no, no, no,” she began, looking at him cautiously as she continued to press at his wounds that, she hoped, were lessening in their bleeding. “That’s actually the opposite....I...I won’t let him claim me. And we agreed during heat that I’d be locked up somewhere so that I don’t have to have pups, and so Vince doesn’t try to attack anyone who tries with me during heat season.” Aria felt embarrassed talking so openly about it, but she knew Jasper would likely want to know given she was his cub. “Hopefully when we are all under the influence of the full moon and heat season, Matt will still keep me locked up. Not sure where yet, though,” standing, she looked around the area, seeing her bottles of wine she’d hidden within the food. Ones she bought when she had to buy groceries from time to time. Looking over to Jasper, she shhed him, telling him to prepare and be quiet to preserve his energy. Squeezing the cork off, she stepped towards him slowly. “Close your eyes,” she ordered, putting a chunk of meat in his jaw. Waiting for a second to be unexpecting, she dumped the bottle of wine over his wounds, hoping the high percentage of alcohol would at least cleanse his wounds. “I’m not your alpha,” she assured him, making bandages out of the clothes around his stomach. “And if that ever does happen, then Vince will have to bite his tongue,”

Grabbing a bottle of wine, she began swigging it. It was about time she’d be able to get drunk. It had been a while. “I’ll feed Fern meat broth, you rest now.” She ordered, still swigging from the bottle. “Do you ever think Matthew would stray away if we did become mates?”

Jasper
Jasper listened as there wasn't much else for him to do as Aria pressed torn bits of clothing to his wounds in an effort to try to stop the bleeding and alleviate some of the pain. The beta snorted to himself, unlikely Matthew would keep his promise...then again he'd probably pace around outside where Aria was if he couldn't figure out how to get into her and attack anyone that passed by, even Vince. "If the alpha doesn't end up claiming you and ripping into the rest of us for even passing by where you are, I'd be highly surprised," he said. "I do feel sorry for Marie, she's going to get the brunt of the fighting over since's our only other breedable female. Matthew will keep you all to himself." He watched her grab a bottle of wine and open it before advancing towards him and telling him to close his eyes which he did. A few minutes later he wished he had not as a chunk of meat was put in his mouth and alcohol was poured over all his wounds, the beta screaming as the alcohol burned them. He choked out a laugh as Aria said she wasn't his alpha. "Not yet," he said and spat out some deer blood as Aria mentioned Vince having to bite his tongue. "Your brother will take time to have to get used to the idea of his sister being higher in rank than him."

As she then began swigging a bottle of wine, the beta shook his head and listened to her question as well as being told to rest. "See? Not alpha...you're already acting like it," he choked out. "Hard to say. He likes you and seems to genuinely enjoy your company and being around you," said Jasper as he opened his eyes. "You aren't...a bitch and insane like that...woman who threatened him and controlled Angelica alongside him...nor are you submissive and meek like the omega...like Phyllis if the alpha bothered to notice at all. Aside from Angelica, the alpha seems to tolerate your arguing with him and getting snippy...the rest of us tried that and the alpha would probably skin us in our sleep." Though maybe the latter was due to their genuine hated of the woman-who-was-forbidden-from-being-spoken-of. Jasper breathed out through his nose and shifted back into his human form. "I don't think that the alpha will stray from you when he does end up claiming you. He is trying...he just...doesn't know how to deal with being around someone he actually likes and respects as an equal," he said. "Matthew only knows how to terrorize and kill for fun and control...I think the...love aspect of being with someone he cares for in a possible romantic way is lost on him and he doesn't know how to express it except through violence. So no...I don't think you'll have anything to worry about." ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Last edited:
Ellie tensed up further at his remark, another pang of guilt following as he brought up her rejecting the hand shake and mentioning the the trespassing. Though his next words drew in her curiosity, albeit if the pink shade flustered further when he mentioned her pregnancy before a certain sadness followed at the mention of her pack.

Slowly she looked back up and shook her head slowly, forcing a cheerful smile to her soft and pink glossy looking natural lips, she really was quite the sight to behold, even if a 'mere' half blood. "I-…. don't have a pack at current times~…." she replied with a nervous chuckle, rubbing at the back of her neck timidly, she knew such information was dangerous to share with a stranger wolf but his scent was that of a pureblood and he seemed trustworthy enough. "I'm on the run actually, my pack- wasn't nice…. they wanted to use me for a special trait I have and well- I've been moving from town to town before I found clover hills. I'm studying medicine but most of what I learnt is from my mother, I'm good at healing but well- not much else except catching a rabbit or two on occasion~" she continued with a slightly joking sense, she hated to hunt but when she needed to she tended to stay away from the more intelligent animals such as boar or deer, she'd been taught how at her previous pack by her many 'fathers' though the skill hadn't been practiced in quite some time.

"I know it's not my right to say but well-…." she stuttered, seeming increasingly nervous before bowing forwards, an awkward looking gesture with her swollen belly protruding in front, she assumed she was carrying twins from her own checkups and size. "I'm really sorry but I do believe my cabin if within your territory here at the estate, the townsfolk said I could have it since nobody had seen anyone at the mansion use it even whilst inhabited by rich humans but I really don't have anywhere else to go so I'm begging for you to let me stay!" she pleaded.

Her eyes teared up a little as she continued to stay bowed in as much of a respectful manner as possible, before slowly pulling herself back up to a stand when once of the babies kicked catching her of guard and causing her to wince in shock, placing a hand on her stomach looking embarrassed as she bit her lip. Her striking purplish blue eyes shot through the tree lines like perfectly fired arrows and yet such a soft touch was held within, he hair gently caressed down her shoulders and back gently flowing along with the wind.

VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Ross queued in on her mentioning that her pack used her for her rather special gift.
And made sure to keep that bit of information seated deep within the roots of his mind for a later time. For now he softened his features as she flustered before him and reacted to her babies prods from within her own body.
Despite all this she still had the nerve to beg that he allow her to stay on his property?
It was absolutely amusing the candid gall of this young female but he liked it and the fact she was packless meant no one would be looking for her or missing her should she disappear.
Andrew broke into laughter bending over slightly as it began to hurt his sides.
"Of course you can stay, I don't need the whole forest after all. It is your home is it not? Although if you feel its not your right then come inside and we can discuss fair compensation for your tenure to reside here...maybe some of those medicinal skills you have been telling me about"
Andrew turned from Ellie and began walking back toward the Resort which sat more like a modern styled cabin that jutted from the mountain side.
He stopped at the base of the winding steps to see if she was in fact joining him.
Cosmos Cosmos

Ellie had at first jumped back a little both figuratively and literally to a degree at his sudden burst of laughter though nervously joined in, soon relaxing once again at his words before her face brightened up as she nodded quickly, she was more than happy to help out where she could, especially if it meant keeping her small makeshift home here.

"Y-Yeah! I'd be more than happy to help out where I can if it's of any use to you with what I know!" she replied, realising he'd begun to walk away she quickened her pace to catch up in a still slightly fumbling manner, as he turned back she gave a timid and embarrassed look at her drawbacks from being pregnant in the human form but gave an awkward giggle and kept up the smile as she continued to follow.

Jasper
Jasper listened as there wasn't much else for him to do as Aria pressed torn bits of clothing to his wounds in an effort to try to stop the bleeding and alleviate some of the pain. The beta snorted to himself, unlikely Matthew would keep his promise...then again he'd probably pace around outside where Aria was if he couldn't figure out how to get into her and attack anyone that passed by, even Vince. "If the alpha doesn't end up claiming you and ripping into the rest of us for even passing by where you are, I'd be highly surprised," he said. "I do feel sorry for Marie, she's going to get the brunt of the fighting over since's our only other breedable female. Matthew will keep you all to himself." He watched her grab a bottle of wine and open it before advancing towards him and telling him to close his eyes which he did. A few minutes later he wished he had not as a chunk of meat was put in his mouth and alcohol was poured over all his wounds, the beta screaming as the alcohol burned them. He choked out a laugh as Aria said she wasn't his alpha. "Not yet," he said and spat out some deer blood as Aria mentioned Vince having to bite his tongue. "Your brother will take time to have to get used to the idea of his sister being higher in rank than him."

As she then began swigging a bottle of wine, the beta shook his head and listened to her question as well as being told to rest. "See? Not alpha...you're already acting like it," he choked out. "Hard to say. He likes you and seems to genuinely enjoy your company and being around you," said Jasper as he opened his eyes. "You aren't...a bitch and insane like that...woman who threatened him and controlled Angelica alongside him...nor are you submissive and meek like the omega...like Phyllis if the alpha bothered to notice at all. Aside from Angelica, the alpha seems to tolerate your arguing with him and getting snippy...the rest of us tried that and the alpha would probably skin us in our sleep." Though maybe the latter was due to their genuine hated of the woman-who-was-forbidden-from-being-spoken-of. Jasper breathed out through his nose and shifted back into his human form. "I don't think that the alpha will stray from you when he does end up claiming you. He is trying...he just...doesn't know how to deal with being around someone he actually likes and respects as an equal," he said. "Matthew only knows how to terrorize and kill for fun and control...I think the...love aspect of being with someone he cares for in a possible romantic way is lost on him and he doesn't know how to express it except through violence. So no...I don't think you'll have anything to worry about." ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

ARIA

Aria grinned somewhat smugly as Jasper spoke. “Well, I suppose everyone will have to stay away then, won’t be hard,” she replied, using the clothes to absorb the blood, lifting it up every now and again to let the air have it and cool down the heat that would likely be radiating through his stomach. As he spoke of Marie, she nodded lightly, eyes looking towards the open door for a moment, making sure no one else was near. The matters were confidential, she didn’t need to pack hearing it, especially Vince; he’d run riot. “Poor Marie,” she agreed, biting the inside of her cheek. Aria couldn’t imagine how horrific it’d be to be the breeder of the pack, or what will be the breeder of the pack come heating season. It would be a horrible night for the girl, and the very thought made her clench her teeth. If she could have it any way, Aria would protect the girl herself but, come heat season, all her wolf’s wants would be prioritised, and she, unconsciously, wouldn’t necessarily defend the girl from breeding males. “It will be awful for her- maybe she should be locked up too. We discussed that as well, Matthew and I. Had she want to be hidden, I’m sure it can be arranged.” Her eyes flickered a little sadly as he spoke of Matthew, smiling lightly and continuing to tend to his wounds. “Well, I can only hope that I’ll be his sole focus come heat season. But, the state of mind wolves get into makes me believe that there will be others he will seek out if he can’t find where I am. I get that, though. Wolf instinct,” Stepping back a moment and leaving the cloth to do its job, she knelt down beside Jasper, inspecting his neck. “How’s your neck? Sore?”

“As for Vince....I don’t think he’d ever get used to the idea of his baby sister being alpha, let alone with Matt. Dangerous situation, I guess,” words slightly dazed with confusion, she sat back a little, taking another swig from her bottle. “Do you want one?” She reached for another bottle, passing it to her sire. “I’m guessing you need it, especially after being attacked. Must be a pain in the ass,” she blurbed from between swigs.

“I enjoy the man’s company too. I hope he doesn’t tire of me is all,” Aria spoke, head starting to feel a little fuzzy. She hadn’t yet eaten, and the alcohol was hitting her pretty quickly. Her eyes shifted out of the way as he turned back into his human form, and she pushed the other bottle further his way in hopes of persuading him. She didn’t want to get drunk on her own. “That Bella woman?” The words were out of her mouth before her conscious checked it. “He hates her, though I thought he loved her. He did love Angelica though, still does, probably,” she mumbled, tapping her fingers against the glass bottle. “It’s nice to hear it from an unbiased view,” with a heart smile, she drank another gulp of the sweet, plum-coloured wine. “How does he feel about drunks, eh? Seeing as I’m halfway drunk and when he comes back I might be opening another bottle.” She poured and nudged his arm lightly. “Drink with me?”​

Miley smiled at Niko when he showed up, shaking her head. "Everything is fine, I was just.. called somewhere. I have to handle this then I'll be back." She said kindly to him before kissing his cheek. "I'm sorry that it is so sudden, it was sudden to me too. I promise I'll be right back." And with that, she woman was out the door. She was trying to remember the directions as she walked into the forest, the woman's eyes turning it's blue wolf like color and her senses heightening so she could get her sense of direction. She remembered being told about the resort 4 miles from her house, yet, she didn't remember a resort being anywhere near her. The woman snorted before taking her clothes off and shifting into her wolf form. It would be quicker for her this way.

She shook out her thickening black fur before sniffing the air around her. She caught the scent of that male that was at her house earlier. She growled softly before following the smell quickly. It didn't take her long to reach the place, the black wolf sticking to the outsides of the resort as she looked in. She didn't come into view, smelling humans around the place too. One scent out of the others caught her attention, making the woman growl to herself. Andrew Ross. She shifted quickly back to her human form and got dressed before walking out and towards the scent of the man with a scowl. She wasn't happy for him to be here, along with not understanding why he was here. He came into view of her as she called out, "Ross, what are you doing here?" She asked the man, a displeased look clear on the woman's features.

Jasper/Matthew/Vince & Ice
Jasper did not reply for much of the conversation, feeling rather odd and praying that neither Matthew nor Vince would show up, as the beta would likely be attacked again and had no desire for further injury. "Sore," he grunted as he lifted a hand to the tor flesh. "But I'll heal. Hmmm...most likely right...he'll know not to say anything," said Jasper with a shrug of his shoulders. He calmly watched Aria as she slid a bottle to him while continuing to speak, the male just nodding at the right moments. "Don't get too plied with alcohol that Matthew comes back and kills us both for not taking care of his niece first before the rest of us, let alone the other four pups. The alpha ended Sebastian's punishment though I've no idea where the youngster is."

He was silent as she began talking of hoping the alpha kept his attentions on her during the upcoming breeding season and that he might end up wandering and finding other candidates if he could not find her. He did not mention it but he did wonder if the alpha would end up seeking out the brothel again where Vince and Ice had been first discovered and saved from or even the omega Angelica, which would likely not go over well with the woman or her mate...he doubted the latter as the alpha was known to keep his word...the former he could not be 100% certain of. It was unlikely, only because Matthew's wolf would probably only see Aria as strong enough to produce strong and capable pups...then again...the alpha might try with Marie regardless. The beta sat up though, winching at his wounds as he took the offered bottle and opened it. "You're apparently good at hiding this, the alpha only has his drugs...guess it's a good thing we can't get intoxicated or high as werewolves. Like I told you before, we know what we get into by being part of Matthew." The beta frowned at the mention of the mother of the alpha's daughter. "There's a difference between love and outright obsession towards someone," he said. "Matthew loved in Angelica in that she was terrified of him and he could lord over the woman's mistress and his former lover...apparently he loved rubbing it in Bellatrix's face. He also...for some reason...has serious issues with that loner that he gave up Angelica and her children to after three months...but had no such issues with Bella's pack using the woman for their own sadistic purposes." Sadistic purposes meaning fucking with the woman's mind which Matthew seemed to take the utmost pleasure in doing, throwing her to the pack, pretty much things he doubted the alpha would ever put Aria through...showing how vastly different he saw the two women.

Asked how the alpha saw drunks, the beta shrugged. "Matthew tends to get more violent when he's been drinking or doing drugs. He doesn't seem to mind them all that much I don't think. I've never been drunk around him so can't really say." ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion
Matthew's journey took him through the mountains and through the forest, always heading in a southern direction until he cut west and headed towards Clover Hills. The alpha boldly strode through several loner territories...just because he could and most had learned after getting chunks ripped out of them that they were better off not fucking with the cream wolf. In his human form, the wolf reached Clover Hills and casually walked into town, the male passing by various shops and homes until he got to a liquor store which he went into and pursued at his leisure.

Vince ignored Ice's chatter and whines from his his bleeding face, the gamma's teeth having grazed them in his attack on the omega for being late, even though Ice had explained why he had been late. Vince hadn't cared, told the omega to shut up and continued with the patrol, the pair of wolves not finding anything noteworthy.

Nikolaus
Nikolaus sighed in relief and shifted his eyes and hand back when he heard that both Miley and the children were alright. He didn't get a chance to speak to her about the scent of another male lingering outside the cabin, rather stunned when the female kissed him and feeling somewhat awkward when it brought Jasper's annoying conversation to the loner's mind. He only nodded as she left and then went to check on his pups, finding them asleep and huddled against each other in Miley's bed. Satisfied, he went back to the living room and made himself at home.

Gabriel
Zayne said nothing so she assumed there was nothing he could think of either. Tobias seemed to, in the alpha's mind, excuse himself and disappear to the edge of the lawn before slipping into the trees and out of sight, the woman then turning upon her mate. "You can choose which amulet to give to each of our children," said Gabriel finally after a few minutes of silence had stretched between them. "Do you think I should allow the Glaswin woman, M....Miley...back into the pack?" The woman had, by now, gotten over her anger at being lied to though still did not appreciate it, however her few half-blood wolves had not died at all in such a short amount of time so she assumed they were safe. Comet Comet

Andrew smiled as Ellie did indeed follow and even agreed to help in any way she could.
"Good,good. You help me out and who knows, maybe that small cabin you own may be replaced with this"
"Ross what are you doing here?"
The male turned his eyes falling on Miley as she confronted him.
His smile only grew.
Yet his eyes pierced towards the Glaswin at the same time warning her of confronting him in such a way any further.

"Perfect timing, I was about to entertain my newest guest. In the parlor please join us, and i will explain everything. Ellie i do apologize if you could just manage with this for a bit. It's a work matter and unfortunately cannot be overlooked, Just come with me for now"
He explained to each woman his eyes settling on the on he was speaking to at each time as he continued to climb the staircase and enter the resorts grounds.
A short walk later they would have entered the sliding glass door and been greeted by a man who bowed slightly before taking any coats they may have worn.
Ross now in a button up long sleeve moved into the parlor and walked over to a standing tray which held a few bottles of liquor and glasses with a tin of ice.
He fixed himself a scotch neat and waited or the lovely ladies to follow suit.

"Now of course Ellie i cannot permit you to drink with the pups and all, Miley?"
He questioned her name asking if she wanted anything to drink.
Although he was sure of the answer.
Comet Comet
Cosmos Cosmos

Ellie had once again been startled as another werewolf smelling stranger appeared, there certainly seemed to be a lot in this area she thought to herself with an awkward and more internally embarrassed giggle as Ross seemed to almost instantly defuse the situation and instead act as though the clearly angry woman were a close friend. Though strange she did little more than raise a brow before smiling politely once again and following after with a small sigh at yet more quick paced excursive, one hand supporting her belly in a timid manner.

As they finally arrived at the door Ellie was half panting and cheeks clearly flustered as she tried to catch her breath, being raised in a full werewolf pack she had previously been used to spending most of her time as a wolf, now here and after travelling for a handful of years she was still getting accustom to the human form completely not too mention the added confusion of pregnancy in such. Once within the parlour making sure not too loose sight of the one person within the manor she actually somewhat trusted she let out a polite nod in his joking question, or at least that's how she took it.

VeiledPariah VeiledPariah Comet Comet

Miley narrowed her eyes even more when the male shot her a look to not act such a way to him. Excuse me? She thought to herself. He may have been in the council longer than her, but Miley was well capable of being at the same level as him. She followed him silently as he talked to the other girl. She didn't understand why Ross had this.. pregnant little girl with him, bur she wasn't going to question. Not yet. Her main question was why the hell he was here. There was no reason for him to be here, if anything, there should only be one council member and she was told to be here. Was he really going to let this female join in on their work talk? She didn't need to know about who they were and where the come from, there was no point for her to be here. She was in the wrong place and Miley knew that this innocent pregnant female didn't need to get caught up with whatever Ross was planning.
Once getting inside the resort, the man offered Miley a drink, telling a joke to the other female before turning his attention to Miley. "No, I'm good on drinks. Why are you here Ross? Were you sent? Why wasn't I told anything?" She asked him one question after another, she was just curious and annoyed as to why he was here.

Cosmos Cosmos

(Zayne's will be up soon, I just got to get ready for work now scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Council (Klinge-Bill, Sky-David, Adolf-Rome)
The bird Klinge had sent with the letter for the last of the Altman House had finally reached the eastern seaboard of the United States, with the help of the weather Klinge was consciously controlling to make the bird's flight straight and easy even though it wasn't a sea-faring avian. Which had involved a bit of explaining to his grandson and an impromptu lesson between birds that were adapted for the oceans and birds that were not. Still, it was a good lesson for the child and he eagerly took to it. With the bird on the eastern coast, it could hunt easier and rest within comfort with the wolves loyal to the council watching over it.

Klinge had tightened the guard around the estate and sent out agents to the different lands west of the Atlantic, confirming for a fact that the other houses were extinct. Amelia's funeral had been completed but the storm had yet to abate over Europe, the Cohen Head's anger still visible within the air and the weather reaction to the wolf's emotions. The old wolf was currently outside with a few guards as he stood watching Rome get introduced to the female that Adolf had found for the younger man. In the couple days that had passed in France since Amelia's funeral, he had informed Sky in no uncertain terms that she was not to go on vacation for the summer and it was safer for her to remain within France and the council headquarters where she had lived when she had taken the council position when her pups had been grown. It had sparked a bit of an argument and now Sky had a scar resembling lightning on her left arm and back from Klinge losing it and causing the woman to be struck by lighting. The woman had wisely not brought it up again. He removed the cigarette from his mouth as he saw one the council agents come up to him and inform him they'd been unable to pick up Amelia's scent and where it had gone after she'd disappeared from the estate.

Klinge not had come forth with what he suspected nor of what he had found out on Amelia's body to either Sky nor Adolf, leaving the other two council members to wonder what had the older wolf so angry all of a sudden that seemed to arise with Amelia's death. He had passed word to the guards though that Ross was not to be trusted and was a traitor to the council, nor was he allowed anywhere near the council and to be executed on sight along with any of his house still left or anyone that followed him as well as orders to not mention it to Sky and Adolf, nor the three council heirs or outside the headquarters. At the elder's orders, the guards did not discuss it unless in private within the barracks situated upon the grounds, Klinge having to take on the role of leader of the council which was quite stressful, however it was better for everyone if he were in charge compared to Adolf and Sky who would likely mess things up. He turned as David rode up with Bill, the child was adapting well here though he still missed his mother. "David, take Bill inside," he ordered. "Rome!"

The sandy haired male turned at the shout of the old wolf. "Take your mate to be indoors unless you wish to get soaked."

The four young wolves disappeared into the estate, David after getting down from the horse and helping Bill down from his own, a pair of guards taking the horses to the resident stables. As the rain began to fall, covering the land in wet and mist, Klinge popped the cigarette back into his mouth and retreated indoors himself, staring out the window. "Who exactly has betrayed us?"

Klinge closed his eyes in exasperation as Sky's voice filled his ears and he turned towards her. "Who all isn't here that is still alive?" questioned Klinge in return. Was he the only smart wolf here now that Amelia had passed and Andrew had shown his true colors?

"Miley wouldn't betray the council."

Klinge rolled his eyes. "You would be surprised at just what people can do and how they can hide their true motives...but no...the girl doesn't have the power to do so," said Klinge. "Figure it out, then you perhaps you and Adolf will get some answers. Now, if you'll excuse me Sky." He left before the woman could open her mouth. That didn't stop her from shouting at him though when she realized he was dismissing her.

"Cohen!"

The woman growled to herself as Klinge disappeared from sight and went off to find her son and grandson instead. Perhaps I should throw David early into the Haven seat, he thought to himself. At least the youngster wouldn't argue as much. This was why he much preferred dealing with Jackal. Heading back into the meeting room, he headed over to the table and pursued the map again of the United States, sliding the map of Montana into it which they'd had Miley bring with her. "Now...what is it about this town that attracts so many purebloods to it and from three of the 12 houses, now that Winslow is extinct?" he questioned himself as he idly tapped some numbers on his personal laptop with his other hand.

(Okay Comet Comet )

a50c47a5940b58b585f63e48ecc278e2.jpg
Some time passed, maybe an hour or so, and Zeke was slowly setting up the camp. He had already gathered some stones from the nearby lake and made a fire-pit base, so that the fire does not spread while burning and being left without supervision. Forest was offering anyone who lived in wilderness everything they need to survive. For humans it was a little bit different as they had to make a source of heat and for that it was necessary to gather wood and other things that would burn, what Zeke was doing at the moment, but sometimes it might come up as a challenge, especially in season like Autumn when rain was a common occurrence. It made most of the wood wet and therefore non-usable to make fire. Luckily for Zeke there has not been rain for a week at least now and to find some firewood and dry leaves and branches for a fire starting was quite easy. With the firewood in his hands Zeke returned to the camp spot and dropped everything down next to the circle on the ground, made out of stones. He leaned down and started to put the firewood in a tipi or teepee type of shape. Inside he put some dry tree leaves, some dry grass for a quick and easy fire start. Out of no-where he heard some brunches braking, some sticks cracking under someones feet. Zeke jumped up on his feet and faced the direction that the sound was coming from. Few seconds later little bit further in the clearing a small deer appeared, a baby deer, not sure where the mother was but it was alone. Right after he saw the deer running out on the clearing, a wolf jumped the deer and stacked his teeth into the deer's neck and took it down. With few angry movements and cramping the jaws into the deer's neck it was gone, the wolf has done it, he got his pray. As Zeke was standing there and watching everything happen, the wolf suddenly realised that there is this unknown spectator. As soon as that happened the wolfs instinct to protect the prey switched on. It dropped its head down with a death stare to the man standing few ten feet away. Zeke observed the wolf and its reaction and it was obvious that it was ready to fight and die for this prey as this prey could have been the last thing that could keep the poor wolf alive. It was obvious that the wolf was a young wolf, for a second it even reminded Zeke of himself in the first years of his wolf life when he struggled to survive and it took all he had to hunt something down and usually those were small creatures that he could kill, like rabbits, squirrels etc.

It was hard to tell why this young wolf would be in such a struggle. Was it a loner as well, was it punished by its pack or anything else that might have happened and put it in such survival position. Zeke relaxed his body as he did not see no possible harm that the young wolf could do, nor he intended to steal the prey. He slowly crouched back down near the fireplace and still looking at the young wolf said "Don't you worry my friend. I am not going to take your hard earned prey away from you." and he added another stick to the tipi shape. "You did good! I am impressed. Enjoy your meal and get your strength back until a bigger and badder wolf comes and rips it from you." he said and gave out kind of evil/sarcastic laugh.

=======================================
Interactions: CZDoubleU CZDoubleU
Mentions:

The girl's green eyes stared intently into the boy. Her snarl came to a close with his statements. She stopped and stood up rising from her hackles until she stood fully erect. Her tail swayed back and forth and then as if on cue she took a snip of the deer pulling the skin muscle and fat from the animal. He applauded her and she had half a mind to jump around flaunting herself. She was young and tiny and was just too tired to do any of that. She stepped away and toward the Male sniffing him. A loner. Just like her. Maybe he’d seen her brother who had taken off to god knows where doing god knew what. She turned dropping and gripping the deer. She slowly dragged it. Across the dirt and rocks straight to the Male. Then she stepped back about three feet from it and sat down nudging the dead deer as she had.

She’d no clothes to speak of. Hers were back in the cave she’d made her home. Her reddish wounds still shown against even her wolf fur. She turned looking behind her and then snapped at a fly playfully. Her ear twitched as she offered the food to the Male. She couldn’t possibly eat an entire deer on her own in enough time to make it worth anything. She might turn the skin into clothes later but doubted she’d have the strength. She would more than likely need to move south for the winter and gather food there. If she wasn’t to find a pack in time. Which was looking to be the case. Her tail flicked and she nudged at the deer again in offer Ende. Another werewolf loner was promising. She might be able to stick with him for a while teach him what she knew about the area. She just wished she had taken better care of herself. Ths was the beat kill she’d taken down in a months time since running herself ragged searching for her brother.

{I’m not really sure if wolves are supposed to talk. I don’t think they are so.... again I’m not sure I tried sorry.}

Astiel blinked as he heard a noise, and took their children willingly into his arms, cradling them in his arms as he watched Eliza. He'd have gone after her to see what the threat was, but someone had to stay with the babies, and protect them. He sat up a little more, keeping them tucked against his chest, and watched. Amora. Hearing her mournful howls and the scratching, he grimaced and looked at Eliza, "She's probably thinking they're like Rose..." He said to his mate softly, "She'll probably go back to Ash soon. Probably." He mumbled, keeping his voice quiet so as not to disturb the little ones in his arms.

Levi seemed to grow bored of biting at his mother, and hopped off to go and play with the other two dominants Raito and Chikari. Artemis watched carefully, not wanting any of them to get hurt whilst playing, especially since Levi had a tendency to bite. She pulled her newborns closer, letting them snuggle against her, and huffed softly. She really wished she could help Michi, but she supposed looking after the pups was at least keeping them out of her way.

Styx simply huffed at Visery's attitude toward him. Pretend she didn't exist? He didn't pretend she didn't exist. He'd tried to say hello plenty of times, to see how she was. The others in the pack did often get the same questions asked, but it seemed that Visery was of the opinion that everyone ignored her anyway. Perhaps if she interacted first with people then she'd find they wished to speak to her. It does take two to tango after all. With her gone though, it wasn't like he could correct her, so he instead settled near to Michi, watching her for a moment.

"Are you in pain Michi? I can go fetch one of the Healers..." He said softly to her. He wondered how Tor would have acted toward Michi's current issues and Styx's own reaction to them in turn. He missed his mate, hoped she'd return soon.

Cosmos Cosmos ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

Michi simply looked away with dull eyes and a pained expression, "…. I deserve it so-…. don't worry." she muttered under her breath, one arm still wrapping around her stomach at the aching sensation. She looked so different now it was hard to believe- back during the old alpha's rulings she was always so positive, so up for anything, betraying the ranks or forcing smiles onto everyones faces no matter what, but slowly the girl had changed, so quietly and so alone that it seemed others hadn't even noticed until it was too late. The fiery orange haired girls pale face gleamed gently under the sun. She had so many questions still, like who was that healer that took her in back then? Who was that girl who stopped the fight back at phantasm? More than ever- what was happening to her pups over there…. Even during that panicked state she smelt them, their scent undeniable in the takeover wolf's form.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Amora continued to whimper loudly and whine outside the door, the scratching counting more vigorously before her form eventually shifted into that of human, legs spread out on the floor as fanged teeth and crimson eyes looked on fiercely, an yet despite the clawed hands and wild hair of the most human form the wild could take her eyes teared up in a way that made her seem like no more than a human child, "W-Wrose!….. Wrose!…." she called out despretly from outside the door, trying her best to work out the door handle before simply beginning to bang herself against it, the noise more than easy enough to hear throughout the entire house.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys CZDoubleU CZDoubleU ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

The young male scented her upon the clearing entrance.
He stopped and ducked low smiling as he shifted into his wolven form.
Now he stalked around watching as she laid out and what appeared to him waited for his arrival.
Using everything she had taught him he edged closer knowing his scent would eventually give him away.
Just before reaching her he shifted back and arms wrapped around her as his lips brushed by her ear.
"Its been awhile, I have missed you...Is...something the matter?"
Jackson expressed with a little concern as he released his playful grip on Coyotys body.
CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

Ross turned his gaze from Ellie while he did it held a smile and then upon Mileys words toward her although a bit of spite could be seen within the features of his eyes.
"Well it could be said that i was sent. As for why i ask a little patience my friend while i explain."
Ross sat down breathing a heavy sigh
Stirring over the drink in his hand a few times before taking a sip.

"The council has been betrayed, Amelia is dead and i am unsure of the culprit.
The reason i came here is that you are one of the few purebloods remaining i can trust seeing as you yourself say you have gotten no word"

Andrew sighed again as he looked over the women before setting his drink down.
"Im am hiding out here for now, until i find out who is responsible. I need your help though, do you still have a way into Haven? I feel Gabriel would know something"
Comet Comet
Cosmos Cosmos

Jasper/Matthew/Vince & Ice
Jasper did not reply for much of the conversation, feeling rather odd and praying that neither Matthew nor Vince would show up, as the beta would likely be attacked again and had no desire for further injury. "Sore," he grunted as he lifted a hand to the tor flesh. "But I'll heal. Hmmm...most likely right...he'll know not to say anything," said Jasper with a shrug of his shoulders. He calmly watched Aria as she slid a bottle to him while continuing to speak, the male just nodding at the right moments. "Don't get too plied with alcohol that Matthew comes back and kills us both for not taking care of his niece first before the rest of us, let alone the other four pups. The alpha ended Sebastian's punishment though I've no idea where the youngster is."

He was silent as she began talking of hoping the alpha kept his attentions on her during the upcoming breeding season and that he might end up wandering and finding other candidates if he could not find her. He did not mention it but he did wonder if the alpha would end up seeking out the brothel again where Vince and Ice had been first discovered and saved from or even the omega Angelica, which would likely not go over well with the woman or her mate...he doubted the latter as the alpha was known to keep his word...the former he could not be 100% certain of. It was unlikely, only because Matthew's wolf would probably only see Aria as strong enough to produce strong and capable pups...then again...the alpha might try with Marie regardless. The beta sat up though, winching at his wounds as he took the offered bottle and opened it. "You're apparently good at hiding this, the alpha only has his drugs...guess it's a good thing we can't get intoxicated or high as werewolves. Like I told you before, we know what we get into by being part of Matthew." The beta frowned at the mention of the mother of the alpha's daughter. "There's a difference between love and outright obsession towards someone," he said. "Matthew loved in Angelica in that she was terrified of him and he could lord over the woman's mistress and his former lover...apparently he loved rubbing it in Bellatrix's face. He also...for some reason...has serious issues with that loner that he gave up Angelica and her children to after three months...but had no such issues with Bella's pack using the woman for their own sadistic purposes." Sadistic purposes meaning fucking with the woman's mind which Matthew seemed to take the utmost pleasure in doing, throwing her to the pack, pretty much things he doubted the alpha would ever put Aria through...showing how vastly different he saw the two women.

Asked how the alpha saw drunks, the beta shrugged. "Matthew tends to get more violent when he's been drinking or doing drugs. He doesn't seem to mind them all that much I don't think. I've never been drunk around him so can't really say." ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

ARIA

Aria huffed under her breath as Jasper spoke. “It doesn’t look too bad,” she mumbled to reassure him, fingers running over his neck lightly to check for protruding bones, of which all seemed to be in place. There was slight bruising it seemed though over his vertebrate- nothing that seemed to be of high seriousness. “I can probably do something for that, no need for Zero. Simple ice pack and rest, I reckon,” the wolf noted, frowning softly. When he spoke of Vince, she shook her head. “He better. God knows Matthew would tear him apart otherwise, though I wouldn’t let him,” Aria stated, gaze dropping to the floor. She didn’t want her brother to be disgusted or hurt by the potential future status of her as alpha, or even annoyed towards Matthew. The young woman didn’t doubt it may cause a few issues and uprises within the pack, perhaps with more members than Vince, but she didn’t want to think about that. “Kill us all? Must be nice,” whispered the woman under her breath, still slightly burdened with the whole fact of being a werewolf, although still adjusting. “I talked to him about Sebastian. I think the way he treated that poor boy was disgusting. And I let him know, too,” expressed the girl, pouting. “But speaking of, we best feed that girl,” Standing, Aria stretched, offering her arm to jasper, holding him up as She pulled him to his feet.

“Yeah, I hide it in the prey corpses sometimes. He doesn’t seem to notice, though I didn’t think he’d mind.” At her words, she raised a questioning eyebrow, chewing her inner cheek. Upon the notice that they couldn’t get drunk, Aria scoffed. “You’re fucking joking? I can’t even get drunk? What does happen when we drink then?....nothing?” Her eyes looked fiery, irritated that a single human action had been stripped from her, just like the rest. In a moment of anger, she kicked the wine bottle so hard it smashed in shards against the wall. “What drugs does he take? Why would he take them if they don’t work?” The whole talk towards Angelica and Matthew made her head spin. The treatment the alpha had towards the woman was horrific, and the mere thought made her heart seize in disgust. She didn’t like thinking about the way Matthew treated her.

“Violent? So he’ll be violent when he gets back? I don’t think I want to see him more violent than I already have,”​

Astiel blinked as he heard a noise, and took their children willingly into his arms, cradling them in his arms as he watched Eliza. He'd have gone after her to see what the threat was, but someone had to stay with the babies, and protect them. He sat up a little more, keeping them tucked against his chest, and watched. Amora. Hearing her mournful howls and the scratching, he grimaced and looked at Eliza, "She's probably thinking they're like Rose..." He said to his mate softly, "She'll probably go back to Ash soon. Probably." He mumbled, keeping his voice quiet so as not to disturb the little ones in his arms.
Amora continued to whimper loudly and whine outside the door, the scratching counting more vigorously before her form eventually shifted into that of human, legs spread out on the floor as fanged teeth and crimson eyes looked on fiercely, an yet despite the clawed hands and wild hair of the most human form the wild could take her eyes teared up in a way that made her seem like no more than a human child, "W-Wrose!….. Wrose!…." she called out despretly from outside the door, trying her best to work out the door handle before simply beginning to bang herself against it, the noise more than easy enough to hear throughout the entire house.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys CZDoubleU CZDoubleU ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

ELIZA

Eliza kicked the door as she heard the wolf halting to move, growling very threateningly, eyes glowing solid, fluorescent amber. Her hands pressed against the door as she shook her head. “It’s sad that rose died and all, but she isn’t coming near our babies. Not in her state of mind. She’ll probably try to steal one,” Eliza growled, though her anger clearly wasn’t aimed at Astiel. Then, hearing Amora call out, rather childishly, what she thought must have been ‘Rose’, she slammed her foot into the door. “Amora go before I call Gabriel. I swear to god I’ll kick your ass- these are my babies, and they’re too young to be played with. Go. Leave.” Her jaw clenched as she listened further, then slammed her fist on the door. In response, Alma started crying, weeping into her father’s chest. “Astiel....what should I do? She won’t bloody leave,” turning, she looked over at him, eyes like fire.​

ARIA

Aria huffed under her breath as Jasper spoke. “It doesn’t look too bad,” she mumbled to reassure him, fingers running over his neck lightly to check for protruding bones, of which all seemed to be in place. There was slight bruising it seemed though over his vertebrate- nothing that seemed to be of high seriousness. “I can probably do something for that, no need for Zero. Simple ice pack and rest, I reckon,” the wolf noted, frowning softly. When he spoke of Vince, she shook her head. “He better. God knows Matthew would tear him apart otherwise, though I wouldn’t let him,” Aria stated, gaze dropping to the floor. She didn’t want her brother to be disgusted or hurt by the potential future status of her as alpha, or even annoyed towards Matthew. The young woman didn’t doubt it may cause a few issues and uprises within the pack, perhaps with more members than Vince, but she didn’t want to think about that. “Kill us all? Must be nice,” whispered the woman under her breath, still slightly burdened with the whole fact of being a werewolf, although still adjusting. “I talked to him about Sebastian. I think the way he treated that poor boy was disgusting. And I let him know, too,” expressed the girl, pouting. “But speaking of, we best feed that girl,” Standing, Aria stretched, offering her arm to jasper, holding him up as She pulled him to his feet.

“Yeah, I hide it in the prey corpses sometimes. He doesn’t seem to notice, though I didn’t think he’d mind.” At her words, she raised a questioning eyebrow, chewing her inner cheek. Upon the notice that they couldn’t get drunk, Aria scoffed. “You’re fucking joking? I can’t even get drunk? What does happen when we drink then?....nothing?” Her eyes looked fiery, irritated that a single human action had been stripped from her, just like the rest. In a moment of anger, she kicked the wine bottle so hard it smashed in shards against the wall. “What drugs does he take? Why would he take them if they don’t work?” The whole talk towards Angelica and Matthew made her head spin. The treatment the alpha had towards the woman was horrific, and the mere thought made her heart seize in disgust. She didn’t like thinking about the way Matthew treated her.

“Violent? So he’ll be violent when he gets back? I don’t think I want to see him more violent than I already have,”​

Jasper

Jasper nodded without saying anything, sipping at the alcohol. "Our metabolism as a wolf speeds up and takes away the effects of being high or drunk. It's a bummer as it burns out the effects...pretty much nothing though Matthew discovered ecstasy puts women and girls into heat," he said as he allowed Aria to help him to his feet. She spoke about Sebastian and telling the alpha that what he did to the boy was disgusting. "And he didn't hit you for that?" Jasper shook his head. "Crack, Ecstasy, LSD, for some reason the alpha refuses to touch heroin...says he doesn't want to look like a homeless junkie who has track marks running up and down their body, Weed, PCP, over the counter pills, and I think he's gotten hooked on Psilocybin. I don't know, you would need to ask the alpha but he usually mixes two or three drugs together or mixes certain drugs with alcohol. As for why he takes them, I couldn't say. Maybe the alpha just likes the fact they won't cause him any real damage. The fact that the omegas are usually the brunt of the alpha's anger when he's on drugs doesn't seem to bother him. Yeah, if he's had quite a few beers or he comes home and mixes it with drugs, I suggest taking Fern and sealing up yourselves up in one of the deeper caves. The alpha wouldn't will likely go for the weakest possible link which means his toys, Sebastian or Ice in the pack...it's just better to stay away for a few hours until the alpha's done."

Gabriel & Zayne's Sons
The fact that the alpha children were asleep within their couple cribs within the master bedroom, or were until there was a sudden howling down the hallway, served to wake at last Randall and Nuntis up who began crying loudly at their sleep being disturbed. Whether Kyle and Kia had woken up as well, well it wasn't like the infants could tell or say. The fact that Gabriel heard it and suffering the effects of her son being alive and not knowing his precise location, caused the alpha female to snap and disappear into the house, slamming the door open so that it banged against the wall as she shifted into her half form and began heading for the stairs, leaving Zayne there to get the childrens' presents and her own to take into their room or try to keep her from murdering whoever had woken her pups up. Mentioned: Comet Comet

Ellie began to tense as the situation got well- for lack of a better word very dramatic. Or perhaps hostile was a better term? The timid natured girl however continued to simply softly giggle and smile between the pair at the confusion of the conversation, curious as to why Ross was allowing her to listen in on what seemed like such personal and confidential matters. It was when he mentioned someone died that her eyes widened a little and she hoed a little panicked, trying to remain calm however it did show on her face. She left slightly unnerved standing right next to the woman who quite frankly was acting very aggressive and dominant along with the other male, after all she was just a now lone half blood, not too mention pregnant at that. "A-Are you really sure it's fine I'm listening to all this?…. It's okay really if I can't, I wouldn't want to be any more intrusive than I already am after all and I'm certainly not up for making any enemies at current times~" she let out in a small and respectful manner, awkwardly fiddling with her dress around the decently sized baby bump as she grew increasingly uncomfortable in her human form, being someone not naturally used to stying in it for long periods but having had to due o just moving in and many of the townsfolk 'popping over' all the time she'd barely had a breath in wolf form for a few weeks, and this situation certainly wasn't making it any better, boy did having her mother around to make that tea sound good right about now with all this chaos.

Comet Comet VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back