Clover Hills

Axel began walking north following the line of the territory being sure to keep close that way if Mathew were to see him for whatever reason he could claim she wasn’t technically on the territory. He mindlessly began strokeing the wolf boy in his arms as he had. “What are you in the mood for?” Then the boy asked him a question he hoped he wouldn’t. Ah. Children so innocent and honest. “Uh, in a way. I sort of have feelings for her but shhh,” he said pushing his fingers to his lips “don’t tell her, and remember don’t speak of your mother. Or Mathew will have it out for you again.” He then lifted the boy as he stepped over a large trench lowering him ice he passed over it. The lake came into quick view and he smiled softly.

“We are here....” he smiled and walked across the soft dirt right up to the waves and set the boy slowly into the water. “It will help....” he said and turned to the female. “Would you care to hunt with me? We can hunt here on mutual ground so thus you will not get hurt and it’s in view of the lake so I may watch Mathew’s boy.” He truly liked the pup. Wanted to make sure he was as comfortable as possible. “Oh and keep an eye out for ginger root and mint leaves so I may wrap the boy later. He needs it.” Briefly the man reconsidered leaving the boy. But he wouldn’t drown and even if he tried Axel knew he would be there and in the water so fast.

“That reminds me. My name is actually Axel, I told you Alex before because I wasn’t really sure who I was. Everything was so confusing. But. My name is Axel. It’s a given name. Bella gave it to me. She told me my mother didn’t name me when she had me. But a lot of the things she told me were lies so who knows what I was called before. I could have been a trapezoid before and not known it.” He smiled at his own joke.
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ARIA

“But she’s a baby- you aren’t going to feed her raw meat whilst she’s in human form, are you? She barely has teeth to chew,” Aria smirked, though thought the idea that Matthew cared so much for the child was sweet. The buck was really beginning to irritate her, and excitement flew through her upon realising how close they were to the new sector. “Are you implying no one will try to fight for me? Well, I’m offended.” She teased, though was still confused as to why he said what he did. “But I do believe I’ll have to be hidden far away from Vince- he will hurt himself trying to attack any wolf that comes near me. For his safety from trying to defend me, I think that we will have to find a hidden place somewhere.” Aria moved closer to Matthew, almost brushing against him as they walked. “Hopefully for ice he’ll find someone by himself. The poor boy always gets turned away by the females,”

As he stopped, Aria hadn’t even noticed until she realised he was speaking. Upon turning, she noticed he was a few metres behind her. “Well, whatever happens, I’ll fight alongside you. Against Yaz, against Kagore. Phantasm is like family,” she stated, and continued walking. “We best get back quick, the pack are half starving already. Need to prepare for the winter,”

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Marie bit back a growl as he mentioned the heat season and something about Ice. Her eyes shifted towards him as he moved up beside her. She could tell the Omega wasn't strong enough to support pups or a mate, she could see it. And he seemed too young to her, so he was definitely a no go for her. All these males at the moment were a no go to the female. "No, I'm not mating with him." She said gruffly to him. She wasn't happy that it was brought up, she didn't even know why it was brought up. Was he trying to say that he wanted a chance with her? The thought annoyed her. "When I was with that hunter, my heat was used against the other wolves. To attract them to the traps and get killed by either me or him. Mainly me." her eyes shifted once more to the male before back to over looking the Territory. "I don't know you... Males well enough to mate with you."

Sebastian
"Oh," was all Sebastian said before he was told not to say anything, the youngster wondering if there would end up being new pups to make Matthew happy at getting more pack members. Sighing at the reminder that Matthew would be displeased if he brought up mama, the pup nodded, violet eyes dimming. When they reached the river, he was set down within it and yelped in pain as the water hit the pup's legs. His ears twitched as he heard Axel speaking to the female he liked but apparently didn't want the other girl to know, the pup's nose wrinkling and scrunching up his face. After a bit the water began to soothe the pup's burns. He ignored the rest of the conversation, not really understanding what Axel was telling the female he liked. Mentioned: CZDoubleU CZDoubleU ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Matthew
"The pups were fed meat as soon as they got teeth, most of them born in human form," said Matthew. "Of course even if they had teeth they were still fed milk. Then I will have to think of something else to give Fern." He certainly wasn't giving the pup milk, that was disgusting. Maybe pup could live off chicken broth or pureed food. Or maybe he could find something by sending someone out to find out what one fed toddlers who didn't have hardly any teeth. Matthew shifted uneasily at her teasing of nobody fighting for her, debating with himself whether he should answer that or not. "Maybe someone would if they cared enough to do so," he finally got out, Aria turning to him as she realized he wasn't following her.

She then spoke about Vince needing to be separated from her so he didn't injure himself fighting to defend his twin and how he would get himself hurt if he did so. "Hmmm...very well. He can go out and look for a female himself." She spoke of hoping Ice found someone to mate with and how the females tended to turn the omega down to which the male said nothing. "Perhaps they are looking for someone who can fight for them and provide for a family, Ice is okay at hunting small prey and chasing big prey but he cannot fight well. Or maybe they are turned off by his appearance. I understand some people still are wary of albino people." She then continued walking and she spoke of Phantasm being like family. "It seems we are the only pack who is like family...how ironic. Good...I need all wolves on hand to help protect my moonbeam." Though he could do just fine against his brother, he appreciated the offer of help.

Vince
Vince's ears twitched as he heard Marie speaking about not mating with the omega nor was she going to mate with the rest of the pack. She spoke of how her heat had been used to attract males and then those males killed mainly be her or the human. "Matthew may not be pleased by this...but if you think you are at risk...well of course you are. You have five males who will be after you for passing down their lineage and genes. Matthew will likely be...preoccupied..." A low rumbling growl was issued from the wolf as he thought of the alpha with his sister. "Then perhaps you should leave. Ice will stand no chance against the pack...he will be either injured or killed." He did not speak of there being a possibility that he, Jasper or Vince would be injured or possibly killed as well though the beta and gamma were known for their fighting prowess. "Then return when your heat is over." Comet Comet

ARIA

As he spoke, acting as if no one cared, Aria’s expression soured. “I guess if no one cares I’ll go then,” she growled, half offended that Matthew had implied that she was thought after in the pack, especially after he’d asked her to be his mate. Half-limping as she carried the buck, limbs sore under its weight, she picked up her pace, ignoring the alpha with great intensity. Did he really believe he could speak to her like that? After that, she felt her heart squeeze under the weight of his words. ‘If they cared’ repeated endlessly in her head, to the point she couldn’t stop herself from growling under her breath, the distance between the two wolves increasing. The 3 words tossed around in her mind hypnotically, throwing her back to her days before being a wolf, when her brother wasn’t there and her family really didn’t seem to care.

“Why are you still talking?” She snarled. “That’s strange for someone who doesn’t care,” She snapped, words drenched in venom as she quickened her pace once more. In a moment of rage, she almost considered requesting to leave the pack, or to even attempt to attack the man. But, she didn’t want to hurt him. As she gained closer to territory, she flipped the buck off of her back. Stretching with a slight whimper, she grabbed it by the throat and began dragging it into the house, back to where the food was stored. “Fucking bullshit,” she whispered under her breath, shifting. Without any clothes, she just stood there, staring at the prey and clenching her jaw. Mood swings were awful.

Marie didn't move her eyes towards the male this time, just continued to look out at the territory. She didn't know this male, how could she have the thought of mating with him? Of course Matthew wouldn't be happy for the female to leave the pack during heat season, no alpha would be happy with that. She would get the urge later on to mate, but at that time she hoped that she would be far away at that time. She didn't want anymore.. Lavenza's running around. Her bloodline was already ruined, she didn't want to make it worse. Plus, she didn't want her pups to die with her if she ever got killed by that dreadful hunter.

The female stood up and moved her gaze over the territory once more before flicking her ear. "It would be the best if I left during that time. I already put the pack in danger by being here, I don't need to put my own.. blood in danger by being hunted with me." Her blue gaze moved back to male, the scar across her right eye a reminder of what happened last time. Her blue eyes we're beautiful before then, the damage caused from the spike off the knuckles of the hunter stabbing her eyes. She had a scar across the side of her eye, making that side cloudy. She wasn't blind in her eye, thank God it didn't ruin her sight, but it made her eyes ugly, one a beautiful shade of blue while the other was half cloudy. It was a reminder to her that she was just trying to protect these nice wolves and this was the cost of being who she was. If she wasn't a lavenza this wouldn't have happened. She looked away and shook her white, thickening fur before saying to the male, "no more sitting here, I'll go check the actual borders, they need it. And maybe feed myself. You guys can have whatever Aria and Matthew bring back." The female didn't like eating what others caught, it wasn't her kill and she didn't feel worthy enough to feat upon someone else's kill.

Her paws met the ground with equal haste and silence. They twisted and turned with the terrain as she raced through the trees using her last effort to chase a stray dear through the woods. It was small. Just the size for a young female wolf as she farted after the dear. She was the same colour as the fair coloured dear minding her darker paws that made her look more fox-like then that of a wolf. She cased it though one territory after another until she broke away from the other wolves territory. She launched herself at it. The last effort she had. All her strength in this lunge if she failed she would walk away hungry once more and more so now of she succeeded though she would get the dear and feet fruitlessly on its corpse. Her mouth watered and she swallowed as she flew through the air everything traveling in slow motion.

Her teeth came in contact with the dear on the spine by the neck. She twisted then throwing all her weight on to it dragging it down as she slid under the dear. It kicked but she had advantage. She quickly assumed her position and dug her sharp claws into the chest and front of the dear until it tore. She kept going slicing roping and tearing until she smelled the jugular vein. It was all a matter of seconds now. She adjusted her grip and yanked back biting down once more. Tighter. Stronger finally the blood of her kill filled her mouth. Poured in and reminded her she would eat well this evening.

The best kill she’d made in a week. Her jaw loosened as the dear slowly began to quit moving. She let it go entirely watching it’s life leave its eyes. Ghostly. She rose up limping for a moment panting exasperated. Her skin streatched thin over her bones her fur hiding her emaciated self she shook herself and laid eyes on a man she neither recognised by sight nor smell. Her head tilted and she dropped low over her kill snarling at him. Should he approach her she would kill him to keep her meal. She would have to eat it here so she looked at it and back at him contemplating the best way to do so.
OBESE OBESE

Matthew

The alpha grumbled to himself when Aria got pissed off and left, whining about him still speaking even as she did leave while he continued following her. Females. It was so much easier talking to females and males who were terrified to death of him and did as he ordered and said out of fear of being smacked around. Maybe he ought to spend time with his pretty albino omega. The wolf's labrums pulled back into a malicious smile. Ice wasn't likely to get much attention come heat season. If she had been human, Matthew would have thought she was on her damn time of the month...Axel's mother had certainly got irritated and bitchy from what he remembered. Then again...Matthew had never been good with expressing himself around her either. If she cannot figure out I care for her then maybe I need to look elsewhere or just drop the position altogether.

He did not bother speaking the words as he though out loud as he followed her back to the village, watching as she shook the buck off and began dragging it towards the house where meat was kept and followed her. Dropping the meat into the house, which is was thankfully one that was standing, the alpha jumped Aria, shifting as he did so and staring down at her with his human eyes of indigo. As usual, the alpha could care less that he was naked, nor that Aria was. Matthew also didn't really care if the girl struggled either or was uncomfortable. Before the female could do anything, he kissed her and sank his teeth into her lip, drawing blood. "You talk too much and whine about the most incessant things. If I didn't care about you, I'd claim you right here, especially with your poor twin gone off somewhere. I am showing quite the restraint I think..." Before the alpha could continue he heard Jasper's voice.

"Uh...Al..." When Jasper got closer, coughed and averted his gaze at seeing what was happening. "I'll just..."

The male yelped as Matthew's head snapped up and suddenly the large and angry-eyed alpha was on him, Jasper screaming as he suddenly found himself underneath Matthew's wolf form with his throat in his jaws. At the pressing down followed by bones cracking, the beta quickly submitted, realized he'd just fucked up and interrupted the alpha and what seemed Aria's new position. His throat was immediately jerked around by the alpha as claws tore into the beta's stomach, blood welling up from the wounds. "WHAT?!"

Jasper whined and struggled to get Matthew's grip to loosen, the male shifting out of fear into his wolf form. "Niko...there...loner...woods near Clover...!"
Matthew stared down at his beta and released him before stalking off. "Fix the food and feed my moonbeam!" he snapped at Jasper before turning and stalking off for Clover Hills, the alpha not going for a confrontation but to drink. The beta lay there, his throat sore but thankfully not too damaged and thanking his lucky stars he'd gotten away okay before turning to Aria.

"Aria...okay?" he questioned. ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Vince

Unaware his sister had been attacked by the alpha, Vince listened to Marie as she spoke to him. He didn't speak for some time as she flicked an ear at him and responded, saying she didn't want anymore of her blood running around. "That is your choice I suppose...maybe your pups wouldn't inherit the bad traits of your house if they had a...sane father to balance it out," he spoke slowly. "Just because you're an omega for now doesn't mean you can't eat. Granted, you'll eat last with Ice and Axel but that could change with a promotion. Eventually you will have to get used to pack life...unlike the other packs we do care about our members and more or less get along. We're wolves and are destined for pack life...we're probably the only pack here who modifies and shows the value for family, even if we walk the line between wilderness and tame. As Matthew says, we're the balance of the packs. We look out for each other...and if you need help with that human....just ask." Comet Comet

Last edited:
"Id rather they stayed like this if that is the case"
Tobias responded as he watched over Angelica as she continued working.
It had always been moments like this one when the couple seemed to be their most relaxed and he for one preferred it this way rather than the latter which meant running around in fear of them meeting being found out or worse.
He smiled once more before giving her shoulder a gentle squeeze.
"I will be back soon, enjoy yourself as much as you can and i will see you later on, love you"
The male expressed as he turned from the woman and her works as he walked off to find Gabriel and receive his taskings for the day.

The young male wolf had been doing as instructed and seeking out Mileys scent it was relatively string in this area.
As if to answer his suspicions she opened the door before him.
"Can i help you?"
She asked and her demeanor showed a slight ray of confusion.
Clearing his throat he dipped his head slightly in respect before continuing.
"Our Alpha wishes to see you, I have been ordered to inform you of his arrival. He resides at the Resort about four miles from here..."
The male scrunched his nose at the scent of the pups that flooded his senses yet decided not to pry into the pure bloods affairs.
He finished his message as he dipped his head once more.

"It would be wise not to keep him waiting, good day"
With that he turned and began walking back towards the way he had came only stopping to briefly look back at the female once more before turning and disappearing from her sight.
Comet Comet

Angelica & Triplets/Gabriel
The triplets remained quiet as their...parents...spoke to each other, Angelica just glad they weren't old enough to ask questions. "Sadly, there is no way unless you wish to tell me witches and sorcerers are in fact as real as werewolves," said Angelica. She sighed as Tobias said he was leaving and to enjoy her time, that he would be back as soon as possible. She did not tell him to be safe this time, knowing he could do so on his own. "Always," put in Oracle while the woman responded in kind to the warrior.

"Love you as well...and I will try my best," said Angelica with a quiet chuckle, only turning back to her notebook when Tobias had left the clearing. Staring down at it she tapped her fingers against her knee as she looked down at the words...an IEP was useless if your writing still was small but at least it was more spaced out then before when she'd been in elementary to high school. She couldn't say much for her math and frowned as she looked at the infants. She would worry about that later. Maybe she should get back into lesson planning for preschoolers...the woman's face brightening. Not that she would end up becoming a teacher....no funds but she could still teach the kids...it wasn't like preschool was a requirement or even Kindergarten...or maybe it was...that would be something else to look up then if she got the chance. Education in Montana.

He put an arm around her waist to steady her until the world before her stopped spinning with the wave of dizziness that overcame the girl upon standing so abruptly, Alis falling back onto the earth as the world danced before her, slipping from the stranger's arms and causing him to stumble. "Bazyrios!" The shout came from the young woman as she sat up and looked around her, not seeing the foal anywhere within her immediate sight. The alicorn had gained his name during their travels but as she looked around, what met her were naught but mountains and trees, the sky covered in misty gray clouds with the pale rays of the twin suns trying to shine through, casting faint glimmers of light on an otherwise shadowy community. Far away, a screech could be heard, drowning out the terrified shrieks of an animal in distress.

Gabriel had disentangled herself from her mate's hold as she scented someone coming towards them through the trees and rose to her feet, her nails and teeth elongating in her mouth, anger and sadness still within the woman's eyes, yet exhibiting a somewhat calmer mind than earlier. All that appeared through the territory was Tobias coming towards them, the woman's teeth shifting back to normal as she stared at the male though her eyes retained their aqua hue of her inner wolf. "Tobias...how are Angelica and the three sprouts?" she questioned him. Her voice was rough but she didn't otherwise move from Zayne's side as he was being a calming presence to her at this moment which she realized subconsciously that she needed. VeiledPariah VeiledPariah Mentoned: Comet Comet

EZRA

Ezra looked over at axel with a somewhat tired grin, her eyes fixated on him and the pup, watching as he attempted to assist the pup in getting better. The two seemed to whisper, something admittingly foreign to the wolf as she watched with lazy eyes, racked with fatigue. As the wolf and puppy chattered, Eliza stayed silent, quietly assessing the situation and wondering whether, should she at all, bolt out of the way and away from Phantasm territory. At his sudden speech, she jumped. “Oh...I wish I could...unfortunately I don’t have enough energy for hunting. Im sorry,” her eyes looked somewhat cold as she watched the puppy. “I’ll stay here....with the boy....If you need?” She asked, tone drenched with fatigue.

“I feel sorry for you. Bella was a selfish and arrogant ruler. Might as well ask family for answers?”​

Marie took a step towards the forest before stopping to listen to what the male has to say. "If I need help I will ask. I can handle the human though, I lived with him since I was six, I know how he is." the female huffed before flicking her tail at the male and walking down the hill into the forest below. The overlook only did so much for the female, she needed to check the territory to make sure there was no threats. Before she left though, she told the male, " I was taught that I need to hunt for myself before I eat. If I don't do anything, I don't eat." She turned her white head towards the male slightly as she said this before disappearing into the woods below.

Marie traveled to the edge of the territory, sniffing everything around her. As far as the female could smell, there was no dangers around. She could smell other wolves around her, but not any that she should be alarmed with. She continued to smell around, Catching a white rabit in the process. It was slow, the rabbit getting ready for hibernation and not expecting a wolf to come up behind it. She found a safe spot for herself to eat the rabbit, looking all around her before she let her guard down to eat.

Vince/Ice

Vince shook his head. It sounded too much like thecalpha’s rules...those whovdudn’t pull their weight didn’t eat. The gamma rolled his eyes but started at a mental command from the alpha to take Ice out on patrol. The gamma shifted as he watched Marie leave before howling for the omega and waited... the howl serving to startle Ice from where he was staring at the alpha’s toys before getting to his paws and rushing out to Vince’s location, stumbling upon Zenith abd nearly tripping over the pup in the pup in the process. Grabbing him, he carried the whelp back to the pack and set him down by the alpha’s niece, scurrying back out abd towards the gamma who attacked him and then began walking, a bleeding albino following behind.​

Miley frowned as the man spoke to her. Who was this man and why did his "alpha" want to meet her? How the hell did he know about her? She frowned even more when the man walked away saying something about she shouldn't keep him waiting. She knew of this resort four miles away, and she was very cautious of who this man was. She couldn't just up and leave at the moment though, she still had Niko's pups. She made a face before pulling her phone out to dial the man, telling him that he needed to come take care of his pups for a bit, she had something to do. The female hated doing this to the male, bit she needed to take care of this business in case it was something important. scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Nikolaus
Niko’s phone went off and he picked it up, frowning as he listened to her voice on the other end saying she had something to and he would have to collect the kids early. Niko sighed but informed her he would be over soon and hung up. Grabbing his stuff, he went to his boss’s office and knocked on the door, explaining a family situation had come up and had to deal with it. Thankfully his boss was willing to let him go and understanding, the loner thanking him and heading out of the shop, tossing a five on the counter for a jumbo hot chocolate and heading out once he got his drink. It as a new thing they just started, $4.00 for the jumbo size, but well worth it in Niko’s mind and seemed to do well within the cafe. Leaving the cafe, he headed down the streets to the outskirts of Clover Hills and soon arrived at Miley’s door, five minutes after she called him. The male frowned as he caught the scent of another unfamiliar scent around Miley’s front porch and his eyes shifted to their flood coloration, his free hand shifting into claws. If anyone had harmed his family or Miley, he’d tear them apart! Niko didn’t bother knocking as he rushed up the stairs and burst into the cabin, eyes darting around until he spotted Miley...safe and alive. A rumbling growl died in his throat as he could scent his pups in Miley’s room...the male striding toward her. “Are you alright? Are the kids okay? Not giving you issues?” Comet Comet

Angelica & Triplets
Angelica looked up at the sky as she paused in her writing, shaking her dominant hand out to relieve the sudden cramping she tended to her after writing a while and looked over the pages. “...Almost four pages done of this chapter and still a lot to go on,” she said to herself, before flipping through her notes. “Find Rhydian...umm...half check, head to Grimcrest...not done...crew found...need to do...possibly show creature that appeared in The Quest or put that as chapter 4? Eh...I’ll decide that as I get closer...tentative yes?” She looked over at the triplets, got to her feet and went to check on them. She rolled her eyes as she found them asleep but checked their breathing regardless. Finding they were still alive, she took to walking around the clearing for a bit, her movement no longer stiff as she did so.

Rhydian Pendry...her twin brother...Prince to Falaindale. To think that he had been living a week and few days journey from her all this time. At their feet were Bazyrios and the female griffin whose egg had been found in Calcherth, the girl shuddering at the thought of the vampire outpost. For once there was no rain to impede her journey...their journey now. Her twin’s sword rested at his right hip, her brother watching their surroundings as they traversed, sticking close to her side. “We should be in Grimcrest by afternoon.”

His words brought her from her silent observing of him, Bazyrios snorting as he sensed his girl’s dislike of the name. Alis tilted her head back, shielding her eyes from the sun that peaked through the rich and vibrant emerald canopy above them, trying to see the twins suns but they were hidden from view. “Grimcrest...why do we need to go there?”

Rhydian turned and stared at his sister. “We need supplies if we’re to head to Awuxhull. It’s another week before we hit the port city and that’s our best place to get help with our quest. We cannot do this on our own Alis. We need people to help and we need a method of transportation.”

“Method of transportation brother? Just what do you have in mind?”

Bright green eyes met his, eyes like malachite, as she asked her question, surprise appearing on his visage before he turned his head back to the front. This had been the first time she had openly acknowledged him as her brother, but discovering they were siblings and she had seen their father; for her to know she had other family out there was a shock both royal twins. “A ship seems our likely bet. From what I understand of what...father...told you, it seems these trusted people sailed around Xaythea. The question is...will any of these people be left alive to help us?”

Hours later they stood on a hill, the gentle slope extending downward, the dirt road changing to cobblestone as they’d reach the entrance of town. The town housed 5,000 souls, the burg was situated by a cavern. Worn limestone walls on every building, thick smoke that choked the air and the black wooden rooftops gave the place a sublime appearance. Spread out within the center of the burg was the market, a sprawling place that sold not only food but slaves...both sentinet non-humaoinds and humans. “Keep your pet close and your hands on her reins. The slavers willl pay high prices for young animals, the younger the better,” Alis said.

Last edited:
Tobias eyed the pair curiously but decided after a cautionary look to Zayne that he could indeed handle whatever was going on that had spurred him to move more quickly.
"Great as always, their mother takes good care of them. I was just coming to see what needed to be done today? Before my patrol?"
The male warrior explained to both the Alpha Male and Female although he was a little hard pressed to let go what he thought he saw a moment ago.
To the male it looked as if Zayne was assaulting or attempting to abuse Gabriel but the ex loner always knew there were two sides to a story so he preferred to hang back until the truth revealed itself.
"Are you both....Alright?"
Comet Comet

"One little berry bush~…. Two little berry bush~" Ellie hummed quietly under her breath with a giggle picking up the the leaves of each small shrub along the way, the little blue and reddish berries an important part of one of the herbal remedies her mother taught her though the leaves in the off season like currently could be used in both a soothing salve and made an excellent tea given enough practice that she certainly didn't have but was determined to gain the ability without burning either herself or the tea leaves, awkwardly giggling and looked down at her bandaid covered fingers from this mornings incidents, known the body they'd probably already healed but she kind of liked them there, a comforter of sorts she supposed.

Her head soon looked up with a flutter of wings come from the trees as a pair of robins landing on a branch having one through the upper foliage of the tall oaks of the forrest lining near the base of the mountain, a place just outside the barely used property of a large resort she'd found. Most of the property around it in the forrest was untouched and she couldn't smell another wolf for miles, she'd been coming here ever since she first moved into the cabin by clover hills. It wasn't an easy trick, especially seven months into her pregnancy but it was one she was more than happy to make. Smiling as she looked back down at her stomach she giggled, gently rubbing a hand over the bump before a curious noise caught her ears, a car? The resort had been so quiet she was sure they'd been closed for maintenance or something so why would someone come all the way out here? Unless they were like herself herb collecting which she very much doubted. Slowly pulling up to her feet she brushed off the white dress stained with light dirt marks as she crept closer to the tree line peering out with black hair gently falling down over her shoulders.

VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

From the trees above her an almost innocent looking child cocked its head sideways to stare at the female playfully.
It giggled before hopping down out of her view.
Another rustled the bushes as it dashed past her ankles.
Suddenly the three children that continued to move around the dense vegitation so she could not spot them stopped.
Everything got quiet almost to a deaths stillness until each began to sing.
One little berry bush, Two little berry bush
This went on for a few moments until the three children who could be no more then nine years of age stood clustered together behind Ellie.
Miss, we are soo very hungry. Please may we eat you?
The trio telepathically forced into the females mind as they bared fangs and claws preparing to lunge together to tear the pregnant female to shreds.
"Children Stop!"
Came the call from Andrew which immediately received a response.
Yes Alpha
The children retracted their fangs and ran to their Alpha hiding behind his legs and clutching at his pants like normal skittish children would.

"I apologize for their unruly behavior, they tend to have overactive imaginations. Ross, I have recently moved here for the time being. Its a pleasure"
He expressed explaining away the small lycans actions as nothing more than wolf pup play.
Giving his surname and extending a hand for her shake as he introduced himself and left it open so she could do the same.

Ellie has at first thought nothing of the rustling, that was util three small children appeared out of nowhere and slowly began to sing, stumbling back against the tree with a nervous laugh watching the scene play out in a very horror movie-esqu manner she froze up in panic at the next part, eyes widening as the small teenage girl previously full of cheerfulness and curiosity stood terrified, cradling her pregnant belly protectively.

Another eep escaped her mouth as a voice called out demanding the children to stop, watching them run over she took a few hesitant and nervous steps to turn around and face the figure before letting out a sigh of relief at seeing him seemingly have some sort of control over the children, she could already smell the werewolf all over both him and the pups, though she'd never seen children from her pack behave in such a manner.

Slowly she reached out and towards the extended hand before curling her fingertips back in a hesitation and putting her hand back by her side, instead offering a kindhearted and closed eyed smile before giggling now less terrified and more playfully in response, "I-It's fine! I'm so sorry if I was trespassing it's just I didn't see anyone around here before and I just came to collect some herbs from the area for some tea and medicine I do because I- well I'm doctor courses online I don't live to far from here you see so I- um!? Sorry-…. I'm fumbling over my words quite a lot it seems?~…." she stuttered out, her cheeks growing ever lightly pinker in their shade as she continued before topping to a pause on the otherwise pale complexion of the girl as her hands clutched together in front of her like a nervous child, eyes flickering out of direct contact embarrassingly.

However she'd had more than simple nervousness playing a part in not touching his offered hand, her emotional therapy ability was out of control as of late since she'd become pregnant and merely touching someone can become a rather invasive and personally experience for both parties involved.

Gabriel
Gabriel smiled at hearing the omega and her pups as well. Tobias seemed concerned about the situation and she looked at her mate got a few minutes. “Good. Take time to heal, both of you. No...nothin that I can think of. Zayne? Is there something I am missing?” She turned to look at thevnske beside her whom had remained silent.

“Everything is fine...no...actually it isn’t but I appreciate the concern. You have Angelica to deal with and multiples to deal with. If you need time to yourselves, you have permission to leave the pack for a...mmm...vacation of sorts.” VeiledPariah VeiledPariah Comet Comet

Matthew

The alpha grumbled to himself when Aria got pissed off and left, whining about him still speaking even as she did leave while he continued following her. Females. It was so much easier talking to females and males who were terrified to death of him and did as he ordered and said out of fear of being smacked around. Maybe he ought to spend time with his pretty albino omega. The wolf's labrums pulled back into a malicious smile. Ice wasn't likely to get much attention come heat season. If she had been human, Matthew would have thought she was on her damn time of the month...Axel's mother had certainly got irritated and bitchy from what he remembered. Then again...Matthew had never been good with expressing himself around her either. If she cannot figure out I care for her then maybe I need to look elsewhere or just drop the position altogether.

He did not bother speaking the words as he though out loud as he followed her back to the village, watching as she shook the buck off and began dragging it towards the house where meat was kept and followed her. Dropping the meat into the house, which is was thankfully one that was standing, the alpha jumped Aria, shifting as he did so and staring down at her with his human eyes of indigo. As usual, the alpha could care less that he was naked, nor that Aria was. Matthew also didn't really care if the girl struggled either or was uncomfortable. Before the female could do anything, he kissed her and sank his teeth into her lip, drawing blood. "You talk too much and whine about the most incessant things. If I didn't care about you, I'd claim you right here, especially with your poor twin gone off somewhere. I am showing quite the restraint I think..." Before the alpha could continue he heard Jasper's voice.

"Uh...Al..." When Jasper got closer, coughed and averted his gaze at seeing what was happening. "I'll just..."

The male yelped as Matthew's head snapped up and suddenly the large and angry-eyed alpha was on him, Jasper screaming as he suddenly found himself underneath Matthew's wolf form with his throat in his jaws. At the pressing down followed by bones cracking, the beta quickly submitted, realized he'd just fucked up and interrupted the alpha and what seemed Aria's new position. His throat was immediately jerked around by the alpha as claws tore into the beta's stomach, blood welling up from the wounds. "WHAT?!"

Jasper whined and struggled to get Matthew's grip to loosen, the male shifting out of fear into his wolf form. "Niko...there...loner...woods near Clover...!"
Matthew stared down at his beta and released him before stalking off. "Fix the food and feed my moonbeam!" he snapped at Jasper before turning and stalking off for Clover Hills, the alpha not going for a confrontation but to drink. The beta lay there, his throat sore but thankfully not too damaged and thanking his lucky stars he'd gotten away okay before turning to Aria.

"Aria...okay?" he questioned. ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Vince

Unaware his sister had been attacked by the alpha, Vince listened to Marie as she spoke to him. He didn't speak for some time as she flicked an ear at him and responded, saying she didn't want anymore of her blood running around. "That is your choice I suppose...maybe your pups wouldn't inherit the bad traits of your house if they had a...sane father to balance it out," he spoke slowly. "Just because you're an omega for now doesn't mean you can't eat. Granted, you'll eat last with Ice and Axel but that could change with a promotion. Eventually you will have to get used to pack life...unlike the other packs we do care about our members and more or less get along. We're wolves and are destined for pack life...we're probably the only pack here who modifies and shows the value for family, even if we walk the line between wilderness and tame. As Matthew says, we're the balance of the packs. We look out for each other...and if you need help with that human....just ask." Comet Comet

ARIA

The young woman angrily dropped the buck in the coolest corner of the small shelter, hoping it would keep well there. Her emerald eyes flickered over the scarce amount of prey, plump lips pursed into a tight and irritated line as she straightened out her back, sore with slight bruising along her spine. The sound of more meat being added to the pile had her turn, expression soured. But, within no time to react, Matthew’s wolf dived towards her, tackling the unexpected wolf to choke for breath, now staring into the indigo eyes of a man, not the wolf. The realisation that they were both naked was soon overthrown when he leaned down and kissed her. Eyes wide and confused, she melted into the kiss, holding the side of his face. But, as she pulled away, she felt his teeth tug on her lip in a way that she didn’t mind but it was soon stinging, a metallic taste tingling on her lower lip. Cheeks brushing red, she looked up at him awkwardly, not sure what to say as he spoke, only that smugness began looking into her body. “I’m glad,” she replied softly, her hand lifting to stroke his dark hair until the voice of someone else suddenly startled her. Body physically flinching at the voice, and the abrupt feeling of Matthew flying off of her, she backed up, closer to the shelter wall.

The sound of cracking bones made her cringe, and she found herself wincing and standing back. Matthew’s shouting didnt scare her, but she was worried for Jasper’s health. “Calm down,” She spoke, standing up and moving towards the two. It was only until she got closer that she realised the alpha had mawled the beta. “Matthew?” Her hand shifted to move to his shoulder in an attempt to reassure him. She still couldn’t understand why he was so mad, though. Eyes following him as he ran out, she immediately ran to Jasper’s side, using the tattered clothes of his that seemed to rip as he shifted to dab at his wounds, putting pressure on them. “I’m fine, but you? I do wish Matthew would be a little more considerate,” her eyes looked to Jasper’s and she frowned, though her voice was tender and soft when speaking of Matthew. “I should probably get zero,” Lifting a hand, she wiped the teardrop of blood off of her lip with the back of her hand.​

Matthew/Jasper

Matthew had been amused at the female's responding to his sudden attack but now he was on his own, heading towards town. The wolf was aware he couldn't get drunk but it would be useful to drink alcohol as he'd drunk all his stash during the few months that had passed. The wolf was pissed and continued moving through the territory, though he had a pair of clothes stashed somewhere so he could get dressed and continue the rest of the way on foot.

Jasper, despite his injuries, was glad that Aria was okay. Vince would likely be pissed that his sister had been in such a position with the alpha. He was glad his cub was alright though, but worried that Vince would end up attacking Matthew if he scented the alpha's scent on his twin. He watched as Aria tried to calm Matthew down before he was yelled at and the alpha left, leaving the beta laying there stunned and bleeding. "Sorry...didn't....mean...interrupting alpha claiming you before the heat starts," he choked out. The beta's eyes stared at the female as she began trying to tend to his wounds which he appreciated. "So...guess you're alpha female and alpha's mate now huh? Can't say how your brother...feel...but alpha may attack...if any of us...go...near you come...winter," he coughed out. At the suggestion to get Zero he nodded. "Zero's out looking for herbs before winter. I got...feed Fern...alpha have head if I don't. You any idea what pups Fern's age eat alpha?" ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

ARIA

Aria felt herself choke on the air again as Jasper spoke, and she wildly shook her head. “Oh no, no, no,” she began, looking at him cautiously as she continued to press at his wounds that, she hoped, were lessening in their bleeding. “That’s actually the opposite....I...I won’t let him claim me. And we agreed during heat that I’d be locked up somewhere so that I don’t have to have pups, and so Vince doesn’t try to attack anyone who tries with me during heat season.” Aria felt embarrassed talking so openly about it, but she knew Jasper would likely want to know given she was his cub. “Hopefully when we are all under the influence of the full moon and heat season, Matt will still keep me locked up. Not sure where yet, though,” standing, she looked around the area, seeing her bottles of wine she’d hidden within the food. Ones she bought when she had to buy groceries from time to time. Looking over to Jasper, she shhed him, telling him to prepare and be quiet to preserve his energy. Squeezing the cork off, she stepped towards him slowly. “Close your eyes,” she ordered, putting a chunk of meat in his jaw. Waiting for a second to be unexpecting, she dumped the bottle of wine over his wounds, hoping the high percentage of alcohol would at least cleanse his wounds. “I’m not your alpha,” she assured him, making bandages out of the clothes around his stomach. “And if that ever does happen, then Vince will have to bite his tongue,”

Grabbing a bottle of wine, she began swigging it. It was about time she’d be able to get drunk. It had been a while. “I’ll feed Fern meat broth, you rest now.” She ordered, still swigging from the bottle. “Do you ever think Matthew would stray away if we did become mates?”

Ellie has at first thought nothing of the rustling, that was util three small children appeared out of nowhere and slowly began to sing, stumbling back against the tree with a nervous laugh watching the scene play out in a very horror movie-esqu manner she froze up in panic at the next part, eyes widening as the small teenage girl previously full of cheerfulness and curiosity stood terrified, cradling her pregnant belly protectively.

Another eep escaped her mouth as a voice called out demanding the children to stop, watching them run over she took a few hesitant and nervous steps to turn around and face the figure before letting out a sigh of relief at seeing him seemingly have some sort of control over the children, she could already smell the werewolf all over both him and the pups, though she'd never seen children from her pack behave in such a manner.

Slowly she reached out and towards the extended hand before curling her fingertips back in a hesitation and putting her hand back by her side, instead offering a kindhearted and closed eyed smile before giggling now less terrified and more playfully in response, "I-It's fine! I'm so sorry if I was trespassing it's just I didn't see anyone around here before and I just came to collect some herbs from the area for some tea and medicine I do because I- well I'm doctor courses online I don't live to far from here you see so I- um!? Sorry-…. I'm fumbling over my words quite a lot it seems?~…." she stuttered out, her cheeks growing ever lightly pinker in their shade as she continued before topping to a pause on the otherwise pale complexion of the girl as her hands clutched together in front of her like a nervous child, eyes flickering out of direct contact embarrassingly.

However she'd had more than simple nervousness playing a part in not touching his offered hand, her emotional therapy ability was out of control as of late since she'd become pregnant and merely touching someone can become a rather invasive and personally experience for both parties involved.

The Pureblood raised a brow curiously at the female as she hesitated and neglected to shake his hand in the end resorting to a fumbling mixture of words and apologies.
He brought his hand back to his side as well and with a snap of his fingers the children carried on with their play running away from the adults and towards the standing resort walls.
"If my gesture seemed forced then i retract it, and yes you are trespassing, but for such a young female to be out this far alone....and carrying pups nonetheless, your pack must be worried?"
He posed the question with sincerity but his eyes still held the powerful presence of a pure blood with a ferocity that matched a life of control and relentless intent.
He had gleamed her pregnancy more by scent than sight at this point as well as her half blood heritage. Something that made him want to puke but if she wandered these lands maybe she knew more about the wolves around here.
Besides some entertainment before Miley arrived would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back