Clover Hills OOC

Cosmos Cosmos
I'll start working on my post now, hope I'm not making you bored with my long post times. After Thursday I should be able to post more frequently~

Cosmos Cosmos
Okay, so it looks like I'll have to make my post tomorrow as something pulled me aside during my free time. I'll try to complete first thing tomorrow. Real sorry about that.

Cosmos Cosmos
Okay, so it looks like I'll have to make my post tomorrow as something pulled me aside during my free time. I'll try to complete first thing tomorrow. Real sorry about that.
XD it's all good np. :3
I can’t remember where I put it was warm. I’ll have another read over
Ah!! Shrub, okay just a heads up Veltsu doesn't actually speak english fluidly, that's why their posts sometimes sound mean.

So I've just been thinking on how to continue with my character. Ya'll think I should just wait until time passes in the rp, or what? Cause I feel sort of inactive. :-_-lines:

So I've just been thinking on how to continue with my character. Ya'll think I should just wait until time passes in the rp, or what? Cause I feel sort of inactive. :-_-lines:
XD thats why most of us have more than one, sometimes a character doesn't interact for a bit, as you've seen with my Michi and then on the other hand sometimes they rapid fire, like with my Amora. :3

Ya know we should really have a discord as well for this, means we can sort things out easier and talk to each other better, I don't mind setting one up for us if you'd like?~ :3 scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Veltsu VI Veltsu VI (Oh, also felt if ya wanna have Suzu spot Ash and Amora mucking around outside eel free ta do so!!)

Hm, maybe I'll make another character in the future, but for now I'll just be alone. In the woods. Cold.....D':
Ya know we should really have a discord as well for this, means we can sort things out easier and talk to each other better, I don't mind setting one up for us if you'd like?~ :3 scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Veltsu VI Veltsu VI (Oh, also felt if ya wanna have Suzu spot Ash and Amora mucking around outside eel free ta do so!!)

Hm, maybe I'll make another character in the future, but for now I'll just be alone. In the woods. Cold.....D':
NUUUUU XD friendo~ lool, welp I'd offer but unless you'd like to stumble upon two clueless wolves unknowing to the fact they're mates or make a sandwich in the winslow kitchen bumping into Michi I can't do too much for ya XD

Raider dog Raider dog Sometimes you just gotta RP with yourself for a bit. If you get bored, add in a sentence or two that makes no sense because you know most people don't read solo post anyways and see if anyone notices.

I FOUND SO MANY GOOD IMAGES XD lool, gonna have to choose a few for her pups or maybe even more characters~

Blue Belle.jpgeg5245y245y.jpgereqrhh54.jpgeytjteyjej6.jpgrwth6h655.jpgthryeyjy6.jpgthtjrjj76j.jpgtwht4564h456.jpgtwhwrthwth6h.jpgwth6h6h56.jpgwtrh6hw6.jpgy5j3j77j.jpgyj7jj7j.jpgyjtjjyjwjwyj7j.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back