Clover Hills OOC

Everything that the wolf bite does (Pack mark, submission to the biter, etc) only happens at the first / second full moon, right? no instant effects?

I believe that is all correct.

Your inner wolf won't fully form until your second full moon. It will exist only right now as a shadow in your mind as it slowly forms and comes into being but it will not fully have a presence until your second full moon.

Everything that the wolf bite does (Pack mark, submission to the biter, etc) only happens at the first / second full moon, right? no instant effects?
I believe that is all correct.

Your inner wolf won't fully form until your second full moon. It will exist only right now as a shadow in your mind as it slowly forms and comes into being but it will not fully have a presence until your second full moon.
Your senses will get sensives at first 2 days.

Adolf or Sky will be in touch with you Comet Comet for reports or maybe even Veltsu’s Jack. You’ll have been under Sky’s command to not harm Gabriel who has her own mission for the council. Phantasm, as of yet is small and off council’s radar so you won’t know of it.

Alright. As far as Miley would know, she only knows of the basic packs in the area, and to not attack Gabriel (now that I know not to.) Dont think I was going to have her attack anyone anyways.cx I dunno.

Alright, if I stick with what I have in mind for her personality, she won't be a fight starter. She'll be more of.. a peace keeper, but like what most people say, will defend herself.cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back