Clover Hills OOC

I'm going off wolf RP's I've done and what little I've researched about wolves that say they are fully weaned onto meat between 8-10 weeks. By 4 months they seem to start being taken out on group hunts with the adults. But if it is different in the wolf lore here then feel free to correct me.

If they have teeth in their wolf form, does that mean at that point their human forms should also have all their teeth, despite the fact they can't shift between them?

this is rally thing that should have needed to be in conversation first. I just didn't think that Matthew would start feeding pup that just needed to get checked from paws.

I honestly think it doesn’t matter that much and it’s being analysed too much- especially as you said yourself, they start on solid food at 3-4 weeks, and in the wild they’d only eat meat

I honestly think it doesn’t matter that much and it’s being analysed too much- especially as you said yourself, they start on solid food at 3-4 weeks, and in the wild they’d only eat meat
But same time, she is just werewolf and if she would be bited werewolf, this would now mean that human form doesn't have teeth and wolf has.

She was born a halfblood because of two halfblood parents, not bited
point is that they are still all werewolfs, even if she's born as wolf, she's has same breeding and growth rules than other werewolfs.
If we would follow wolfs breeding too, your pup could breed either 9-10 months old or 2 years old...

point is that they are still all werewolfs, even if she's born as wolf, she's has same breeding and growth rules than other werewolfs.
If we would follow wolfs breeding too, your pup could breed either 9-10 months old or 2 years old...

I know she has the same rules as the others, I never said she didn’t. I don’t think it’s fair that you’re constantly unpicking people’s replies and criticising them though. I think it’d be fairer to allow more leniency given that the GM of the RP is the one who’s reply you’re questioning, and they are the one who makes up the rules of said rp.

I’m not trying to be rude, just don’t think you should be so heavily critical on minor mistakes people are making, but that’s my opinion.

That I could not say. Any thoughts on this? Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

I am just assuming since they can't shift into wolf until 6 years (in most circumstances) that they age and develop like humans so no teeth until 4-6 months (or whenever babies start teething...never paid much attention to my younger cousins aside from learning to not stick my fingers in a teething baby's mouth.) Never thought much to hash this stuff out before rebooting this.

ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion Once Matthew figures out Fern's name, he'll probably...ah actually he won't...he'll still call your Fern "Squeaky". Or maybe he'll call you Squeaky in private and by your name around other people. Time will tell how he acts as the RP advances.

ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion Once Matthew figures out Fern's name, he'll probably...ah actually he won't...he'll still call your Fern "Squeaky". Or maybe he'll call you Squeaky in private and by your name around other people. Time will tell how he acts as the RP advances.

Haha, and rightly so!! She probably does sound very squeaky being a baby. I wonder what Bella would think of the name ‘squeaky’ haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back