• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom closed

Omfg I feel that. I searched for so long for my fcs LOL
yours are so perfect too !! honestly i have nearly no ideas so i might just go for kiery knightley in pride & prejudice ^^" she's so gorgeous nonetheless

yours are so perfect too !! honestly i have nearly no ideas so i might just go for kiery knightley in pride & prejudice ^^" she's so gorgeous nonetheless
thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ sheโ€™s a literal queen tho. I have such a crush on her

also for anyone that needs FC help, thereโ€™s a lot of historical drama face claims here

mood iโ€™m not a fan of regency era sideburns so i went w cillian murphy even though most pics of him are from peaky blinders

haha im still not really sure what role I want to go for or if I want to make something new up..... but it's gonna be a hard pass on the muttonchops regardless!

yall Im so glad i decided to check if westphalia was a real place before i made up some random stuff about it.... I learn something new everyday!

yall Im so glad i decided to check if westphalia was a real place before i made up some random stuff about it.... I learn something new everyday!
yeah sadly i'm not creative enough to just come up with a kingdom's name LMAO

this looks absolutely divine-
you know what else is divine?? pound cake. that stuff hits different-
Thank you so much!

man, I totally agree with that. I have very little self control when it comes to pound cake

Will apply for roles whenever I get the chance. But I know that it'd be before Feb. 6th :xFsmile:

BUMP: open for applications until FEB. 6th

oooh this sounds so good! may or may not have returned to rpn purely to live out some bridgerton-esque dreams!

iโ€™m finally finished with my character but i also wouldnโ€™t put it past me to come back and redo her personality because i feel like it contradicts itself-

iโ€™m finally finished with my character but i also wouldnโ€™t put it past me to come back and redo her personality because i feel like it contradicts itself-
I do think you ended up using the FC of Ukiiyoโ€™s character for your girlโ€™s sister ๐Ÿ‘€ but other than that Iโ€™ll happily look over the CS once Iโ€™m on my computer~

I do think you ended up using the FC of Ukiiyoโ€™s character for your girlโ€™s sister ๐Ÿ‘€ but other than that Iโ€™ll happily look over the CS once Iโ€™m on my computer~
akajkajskaja omg i dID EYE-
my brain said no no the hairโ€™s different those are two different people-
literally did not even catch that lol but i changed it!!

finished my character! slight possibility that I may double up as a boy (assuming there isn't a sudden influx of interest) but will have to consider my time commitments first as don't want to overcommit :)

finished my character! slight possibility that I may double up as a boy (assuming there isn't a sudden influx of interest) but will have to consider my time commitments first as don't want to overcommit :)
sweetness! and no worries, you can always have a boy show up later if you still decide you want to make another character~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back